Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan Klebold.

Go down 
+62
Darkness
warmpup
navthiz
mflergen
Triggerhippie86
Juniper
Cresearch
Xtina
Prince_Bren
Saoradh
bit_bit46
lognifiiskurk
D0mino
Jaymie
REBELVODKA
Lavitax
HanShotFirst
Reznor
Onyx
Ladyloki616
v1lla1n
aperiogaming1
Missdark
LPorter101
Rebbie556
ohnoesemily
true_crime
jokey
Guest83142
Antarath
kamm1997
hallywayhomicide
sororityalpha
Ericishuman
AmeliaDK.
rae21
rebel2013
SandraSmit19
gutslut
Tommy QTR
Kerea2244
Jenna horse
Screamingophelia
Oldmare
worm
Lizpuff
Jea
04daviszoe
munchkinphone
BehindZeroProxies
dayzrp
sscc
Littlelo
lissy.tc
1Mare1
Kiwik
spidEr
Smiggles94
Sabratha
myshame
macks_ant86
Jenn
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:58 am

Neah wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Very elusive.

You can kind of see it in HFH too

I wonder if his parents were like “please at least shave for prom”

Being that Sue argued with him over the hair tie.... It sure is possible!

I’m going to sound superficial but the ponytail really suited him to be honest. Good call Sue

It may also sound superficial in comparison to the horror that followed, but I am glad that at least Sue has this beautiful pic of Dylan where he looked as she wanted as one of the last photographs of him.

Agreed. BUT that has to be a very bitter sweet memory. No
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:19 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Very elusive.

I’m going to sound superficial but the ponytail really suited him to be honest. Good call Sue

It may also sound superficial in comparison to the horror that followed, but I am glad that at least Sue has this beautiful pic of Dylan where he looked as she wanted as one of the last photographs of him.

Yea Sad

It might be another reason she was quibbling over the picture they were using on TV. Or when Sue was talking about how nice his senior picture was and then it ended up on the cover of Time.... the thing about grief is that you get upset over little things. But under the scope of what happened after the tragedy you do kind of feel weird worrying about things like that. Especially after what Dylan did. You have to grieve

Like you may want to be mad that maybe you missed your soccer game or your birthday was ruined but you can’t be upset about normal stuff because of the tragedy you know what I mean...

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:27 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Very elusive.

Yea Sad

It might be another reason she was quibbling over the picture they were using on TV. Or when Sue was talking about how nice his senior picture was and then it ended up on the cover of Time.... the  thing about grief is that you get upset over little things. But under the scope of what happened after the tragedy you do kind of feel weird worrying  about things like that. Especially after what Dylan did. You  have to grieve

Like you may want to  be mad that maybe you missed your soccer game or your birthday was ruined but you can’t be upset about normal stuff because of the tragedy you know what I mean...

Yeah, for some it may be only details but I understand images are very important for Sue, and parents of shooters in general. They need to find nice images of their kids in order not to focus only on what they did during the last day of their life. It is horrible, Sue had to see the picture of her son dead. Just like the mother of Vlad, those suicide pictures are awful, no parent should ever have to see those AND have to deal with the tragedy and murders committed by their child AND grieve in the same time, while trying to save what you can of the whole years passed with the son. So many conflicts...
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am

Neah wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Very elusive.

Yea Sad

It might be another reason she was quibbling over the picture they were using on TV. Or when Sue was talking about how nice his senior picture was and then it ended up on the cover of Time.... the  thing about grief is that you get upset over little things. But under the scope of what happened after the tragedy you do kind of feel weird worrying  about things like that. Especially after what Dylan did. You  have to grieve

Like you may want to  be mad that maybe you missed your soccer game or your birthday was ruined but you can’t be upset about normal stuff because of the tragedy you know what I mean...

Yeah, for some it may be only details but I understand images are very important for Sue, and parents of shooters in general. They need to find nice images of their kids in order not to focus only on what they did during the last day of their life. It is horrible, Sue had to see the picture of her son dead. Just like the mother of Vlad, those suicide pictures are awful, no parent should ever have to see those AND have to deal with the tragedy and murders committed by their child AND grieve in the same time, while trying to save what you can of the whole years passed with the son. So many conflicts...

You hit the nail on the head. I’m also pretty sure Sue has a strict rule when she does any interviews or TV appearances that no one shows the CCTV screenshot of Eric and Dylan with their weapons.

But she also shows the clip of Dylan in his trenchcoat behind blackjack so she’s not trying to cover up the fact that you know he was a bit alternative, wearing a black trenchcoat in the preppy neighborhood they lived in but of course she draws the line of showing Dylan blatantly as a killer because everyone already knows that she wants to control the narrative in a way yes. But I also don’t think she wants to traumatize anyone further by showing it again and again.

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:43 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Neah wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Very elusive.

Yea Sad

You hit the nail on the head. I’m also pretty sure Sue has a strict rule when she does any interviews or TV appearances that no one shows the CCTV screenshot of Eric and Dylan with their weapons.

But she also shows the clip of Dylan in  his trenchcoat behind blackjack so she’s not trying to cover up the fact that you know he was a bit alternative,  wearing a black trenchcoat in the preppy neighborhood they lived in but of course she draws the line of showing Dylan blatantly as a killer because everyone already knows that she wants to control the narrative in a way yes. But I also don’t think she wants to traumatize anyone further by showing it again and again.

I don't like people who say she is manipulating or giving excuses. What E&D have done is so horrible that one day overshadows 17 years. She is simply trying to preserve the image that she has of the 17 years minus 1 day of Dylan. This is the best she can do, and it is not manipulating: we are not stupid, we won't see a picture of Dylan smiling and think: "In fact he was depressed, he is not a culprit." Pictures only qualify the "pure evil teenager" narrative, that's all.

Last edited by Neah on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:56 am

When I see pictures of Dylan or Eric I don’t see you evil or good I just seen kids I know seeing a picture of Dylan smiling doesn’t change the fact Of what they did. However I do agree Sue has a right to show Dylan however she wants. But the news even tries to use a hitman for hire video with Dylan as proof of his rage, they cut it off before he starts laughing. And kind of laughing at himself in the end...

gutslut

Contribution Points : 50775
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 7:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's some pictures from prom Smile

anna444 and mflergen like this post

Back to top Go down
gutslut

gutslut

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 7:54 am

I have no clue what he's doing but here's his jaw ig
Back to top Go down
gutslut

gutslut

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 7:57 am

Dylan eating a doughnut

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
gutslut

gutslut

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 7:59 am

Prom photo of D.K

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
gutslut

gutslut

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 8:00 am

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
gutslut

gutslut

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 8:04 am

Here's a screenshot from "the roast"

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Dylan had some long ass fingers. Almost like he had Marfan Syndrome or something.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 10:59 pm

Just a tall lanky guy.

And there’s nothing wrong with having long fingers. I bet he would play the piano well

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 12:30 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Just a tall lanky guy.

And there’s nothing wrong with having long fingers. I bet he would play the piano well
I hope it didn't come off as I was. I have a sister disease to Marfan Syndrome. His fingers just remind me of all the people I've met with it. People with Marfan are really lanky. They have long faces and fingers.
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103319
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 8:44 pm

He certainly had long fingers but he also had very wide hands, you can see that very clearly in the radioactive clothing video when he's smoking and 'discussing strategy', there's a still that shows it quite clearly. I guess he just had big ass hands Laughing

Contribution Points : 104010

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 3:54 pm

Dylan was just a very big boy, nothing little about him lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 4:24 pm

rebel2013 wrote:
Dylan was just a very big boy, nothing little about him lol

He was really thin though. It made him seem even taller imo.

I used to never be able to imagine how Dylan really was until I started dating someone who is 6'4". I'm used to it now after living with it for so long. It's not even that tall to me anymore. Razz
'
Back to top Go down
rebel2013

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 5:39 pm

Yeah he was very very unhealthy weight wise, it was sad could see dark rings around his eyes. I'm 5ft 7 so compared to Dylan I'd look like midget lol.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 6:38 pm

He was always the youngest but the biggest kid in class. It was probably one of the reasons he was embarrassed to talk about any kind of bullying or troubles he was having.

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 7:55 pm

rebel2013 wrote:
Yeah he was very very unhealthy weight wise, it was sad could see dark rings around his eyes.  I'm 5ft 7 so compared to Dylan I'd look like  midget lol.

5'7" psssh try 4'11" lol!

I look like a child next to my partner.

I agree that Dylan's stature probably didn't help with the bullying. He definitely stood out or over the other kids. It's probably another reason he thought people were constantly staring at him. Like the incident at Mcdonald's... he's easier to pick out in a crowd. He stands out. He thought he attracted more attention than he really did. And, I'm sure he was insecure. Who wasn't as a teen?
Back to top Go down
rebel2013

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 11:55 am

He was defiantly self conscious and insecure you can tell in his body language.
Back to top Go down
rae21

Contribution Points : 49471

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Interesting how he had blonde hair when both of his parents appear to be dark haired.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 8:25 pm

rae21 wrote:
Interesting how he had blonde hair when both of his parents appear to be dark haired.

Byron and Dylan has strawberry blonde that turns dark as you get older... I have that too Smile they also both had blue eyes

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 8:25 pm

hvernon wrote:
rebel2013 wrote:
Yeah he was very very unhealthy weight wise, it was sad could see dark rings around his eyes.  I'm 5ft 7 so compared to Dylan I'd look like  midget lol.

5'7" psssh try 4'11" lol!

I look like a child next to my partner.

I agree that Dylan's stature probably didn't help with the bullying. He definitely stood out or over the other kids. It's probably another reason he thought people were constantly staring at him. Like the incident at Mcdonald's... he's easier to pick out in a crowd. He stands out. He thought he attracted more attention than he really did. And, I'm sure he was insecure. Who wasn't as a teen?

I’m 4 feet 11 too!! And 3/4 so I say 5 feet

Contribution Points : 49471

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 8:26 pm

Which is also interesting because blue eyes are not dominant and Sue has brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
AmeliaDK.

AmeliaDK.

Contribution Points : 53415

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 3:17 pm

I came across this picture today. I've never seen this before.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 3:33 pm

It’s not Dylan.

His shirt has a McDonald’s logo on it

There was another picture this person posted and the guy looks 40...

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
AmeliaDK.

AmeliaDK.

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 3:38 pm

I thought it was authentic Sad
I thought I had finally found something I have not seen yet
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92217
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 3:42 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
It’s not Dylan.

His shirt has a McDonald’s logo on it

There was another picture this person posted and the guy looks 40...
Maybe Dylan had a shirt with a McDonald's logo on it.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 4:09 pm

I am being honest, it was debunked that’s not a picture of Dylan

Why would he have a McDonald’s uniform shirt, he never worked at McDonald’s?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103319
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 8:41 am

AmeliaDK. wrote:

It vaguely looks like Dylan, but only if you squint and want it real bad. Don't worry about it though, we've all had those moments where we thought something was fact and it was ruthlessly debunked Razz

AmeliaDK.

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 10:32 am

SandraSmit19 wrote:
AmeliaDK. wrote:

It vaguely looks like Dylan, but only if you squint and want it real bad. Don't worry about it though, we've all had those moments where we thought something was fact and it was ruthlessly debunked Razz

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

It's really very sad LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 10:42 am

AmeliaDK. wrote:
SandraSmit19 wrote:
AmeliaDK. wrote:

I’m sorry for crushing your joy Sad sincerely

AmeliaDK.

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 9:51 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
AmeliaDK. wrote:
SandraSmit19 wrote:
AmeliaDK. wrote:

I’m sorry for crushing your joy Sad  sincerely

No problem the truth hurts, but it is necessary LOL
Back to top Go down
Ericishuman

Contribution Points : 60249

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 1:35 pm

A screenshot of Dylan shooting out of a window at his car.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 2:05 pm

Sorry but that is NOT Dylan and there is nobody shooting out of that window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:24 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Sorry but that is NOT Dylan and there is nobody shooting out of that window.

I don't see a figure resembling a human at all.
Back to top Go down
hallywayhomicide

Contribution Points : 52810

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:54 am

i've never seen a lot of these photos. thx for the finds brothers. lol
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 7:19 pm

Jenna horse wrote:

This video was taken 21 years ago today and it’s also the night of the van break in

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 8:33 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Jenna horse wrote:

This video was taken 21 years ago today and it’s also the night of the van break in
Dylan looked so much healthier in this interview than he did in most of the other photos/videos. He lost so much weight. Sad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 9:32 pm

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Jenna horse wrote:

Dylan looked so much healthier in this interview than he did in most of the other photos/videos. He lost so much weight. Sad

His shoulders are really broad and I know he looks pretty solid in his DL photo... for lack of a better phrase. I think he lost nearly 40 pounds between then and the 20th.

You can almost tell when their videos were taken by looking at how skinny Dylan was getting. I am pretty sure according to the autopsy reports he was less than 10 pounds heavier than Eric and about 8 inches taller.

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Jenna horse wrote:

His shoulders are really broad and I know he looks pretty solid in his DL photo... for lack of a better phrase. I think he lost nearly 40 pounds between then and the 20th.

You can almost tell when their videos were taken by looking at how skinny Dylan was getting. I am pretty sure according to the autopsy reports he was less than 10 pounds heavier than Eric and about 8 inches taller.

I am surprised he didn't have health issues due to that dramatic weight loss. He was almost skin and bones.
Back to top Go down
Jenna horse

Jenna horse

Contribution Points : 58922

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
kamm1997

Contribution Points : 49950

PostSubject: Dylan Klebold   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Hearing his mother's interviews about how she didn't believe it was possible for Dylan to commit an act like this, especially when she and others only knew him as a good kid and he didn't have any problems until the van incident.

Last edited by kamm1997 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing my post)
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 9:07 am

Jenna horse wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

where is the last screenshot from?

it looks like Eric.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 9:15 am

That is probably from their cop video or whatever people call it. Where they drive all around Littleton pretending to be cops and bad guys

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 10:05 am

Lizpuff wrote:
That is probably from their cop video or whatever people call it.  Where they drive all around Littleton pretending to be cops and bad guys

Yes! Probably Smile

Antarath

Contribution Points : 48435

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
That is some beautiful scenery. The Klebolds lived in a really nice place. I can see why they would want to raise a family there

It's interesting too because I always thought of them as a lot more well of than me but Dylan ranted about ungrateful rich snobs, but his house seemed like a palace. I thought of him as someone very rich back then. I disdained Dylan at one point as being a rich snob with friends and no problems who shot up a school. I know I was very wrong now and I have a ton of empathy for him and his family.

In an article from 1999 the house is said to cost $390,000. Bet that was quite much 20 years ago over there.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 1:04 pm

From what Sue says it was a dump when they bought it Probably the land was worth more

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next