Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?

Go down 
+20
Sporttster
RebAndVoDKa
AestheticDeath
Semperfidelis
tfsa47090
23september
Pho3nix
QuestionMark
Rebbie556
Fatheroftwo
MalonsMilk
Littlelo
42099_4EVA
munchkinphone
Love
Jea
Screamingophelia
OldskoolNBK
aperiogaming
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 65860
Forum Reputation : 28

Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 12:30 am

Pho3nix wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:
Pho3nix wrote:
Jea wrote:
No. Natural selection, as Eric said.
Still can't get why these guys have so many fans. NBK was totally failed.
The irony of a kid who prior to deep throating a shotgun broke his nose from the recoil when he held his shotgun near his face during a failed bombing attempt (failed partly from not testing to see if his bombs would even work) dying in a shirt that says "Natural Selection" will never be lost on me. Laughing

Laughing

God love you.

This is one of the greatest posts I have ever seen in regard to this entire subject.

Absolute perfection.

Thanks, much appreciated! Always knew my only "shining" contribution to something would include mentioning deep throating. Laughing

42099_4EVA wrote:

Or the irony over the fact of how kids - everyday, who are like Eric and Dylan, decide not to shoot up a school, but instead decides to put a pistol in their mouth and blow their brains out or they hang themselves from their rooms because they're so fucked up in the mind and they don't know what they can do to get out of their pain and misery and the fuck face kids at their school(s) are making it worse by bullying/teasing/ridiculing the shit out them.

People with fucked up minds, hearts and emotions react one way, while some react in other ways, people never know how others with fucked up minds, hearts and emotions will react when it's felt they have no way out and no outlet to unleash what's happening inside of them. Neutral

I feel the difference between those kids who are depressed and suicidal who go through with killing themselves due to bullying generally don't commit suicide for any sort of sadistic, egotistical notoriety, or to feel a sense of superiority and power over others. It's to escape their pain and current situation. Apples and oranges when you compare a case like that to something like Columbine IMO, especially when you take into consideration that Dylan bullied too (a mentally challenged kid, no less). If Eric and Dylan desired "fame" to come from killing innocents, they should also face ridicule for how incredibly stupid and pointless their actions were.

Ah, ok, I see where you're coming from and your mindset on this tragedy totally now....and I wholeheartedly do not agree with any of it. So I'll just respectively disagree with you and walk away with leaving it at that.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58267
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 12:55 am

Pho3nix wrote:

I feel the difference between those kids who are depressed and suicidal who go through with killing themselves due to bullying generally don't commit suicide for any sort of sadistic, egotistical notoriety, or to feel a sense of superiority and power over others. It's to escape their pain and current situation. Apples and oranges when you compare a case like that to something like Columbine IMO, especially when you take into consideration that Dylan bullied too (a mentally challenged kid, no less). If Eric and Dylan desired "fame" to come from killing innocents, they should also face ridicule for how incredibly stupid and pointless their actions were.
Quite interesting to watch how people try to justify and some how make perpetrators to look a bit better, and cant just accept the fact that some individuals can have inner issues and just want to kill someone, because they capable, because for them it;s FUN. Yes, probably many people capable to kill someone, but depends on motivation, if someone want to do it just for fun, it's just so wrong.

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:02 am

Also, I have only one question, that haunting me: if there was any possibility to prevent this massacre.
I think it's could be possible, but not from Eric or Dylan side, chance at them gonna leave this crazy idea was somewhere near zero.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:37 am

Jea wrote:
Also, I have only one question, that haunting me: if there was any possibility to prevent this massacre.

There were tons of ways it could've been prevented, but the biggest one that sticks out in my mind is if the police had taken Eric's death threats to Brooks Brown seriously and arrested him for it.

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 2:00 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

There were tons of ways it could've been prevented, but the biggest one that sticks out in my mind is if the police had taken Eric's death threats to Brooks Brown seriously and arrested him for it.
I know. Police so fucked up. Someone was blamed aftermath? Also, several people did mentioned that they had heard, mostly from Eric, that it's would be nice to kill jocks and bunch of people they didn't like. If my friend will say someting like that multiply times, especially if i'm gonna be informed that he armed, I'm gonna be very concerned. I'm sure on 95% that all friends knew about guns and heard many times about killings, but they never gonna admit it.

42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 65860
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 10:18 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

I agree, arrest him for it, put him in a mental hospital for some years, where he would be deeply treated for his mental condition, but it kind of makes one wonder just why Jefferson county allowed Eric to run free for so long.

Also, no one is justifying what Eric and Dylan did. What they did was wrong, but they were fucked up in the heads and no one helped them. So if someone with mental and emotional problems does a crime - it's their fault alone? When they did it only because they were messed up mentally and emotionally? What about Tom, Kathy and Wayne's fault? What about Sheriff dickhead Walsh's fault? What about Prince DeAngelis's fault? Had they not allow certain things to happen and ignored this and that, perhaps NBK wouldn't have happened. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101038
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Pho3nix wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:
Pho3nix wrote:
Jea wrote:
No. Natural selection, as Eric said.
Still can't get why these guys have so many fans. NBK was totally failed.
The irony of a kid who prior to deep throating a shotgun broke his nose from the recoil when he held his shotgun near his face during a failed bombing attempt (failed partly from not testing to see if his bombs would even work) dying in a shirt that says "Natural Selection" will never be lost on me. Laughing

Laughing

God love you.

This is one of the greatest posts I have ever seen in regard to this entire subject.

Absolute perfection.

Thanks, much appreciated! Always knew my only "shining" contribution to something would include mentioning deep throating. Laughing

You're very welcome.

What I appreciate is the unflinching straightforward truth the whole statement conveys. (*In general, on a personal level, I'm usually put off by sexually charged terminology, but I certainly don't harp on it....people are going to say what they want. In this case, it hits the nail square on the head, and that's what's important.*)

It's desperately necessary when it comes to this subject sometimes, particularly the point about what was printed on the shirt he was wearing.

When I take in this tragedy as a whole; I see it as nothing but a pointless, horrendous loss. I've felt tremendous empathy and sympathy for all fifteen people who died that day for an extraordinarily long time now (almost 15 years), but sometimes statements like this need to be made to collectively bring the core of the situation firmly back to reality.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:10 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
it kind of makes one wonder just why Jefferson county allowed Eric to run free for so long.

Obviously they did not take the parade of red flags coming from him seriously. Perhaps it's because he was just a teenager, and they underestimated his capacity for violence.

Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Contribution Points : 58438
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 5:36 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:
Pho3nix wrote:

You're very welcome.

What I appreciate is the unflinching straightforward truth the whole statement conveys. (*In general, on a personal level, I'm usually put off by sexually charged terminology, but I certainly don't harp on it....people are going to say what they want. In this case, it hits the nail square on the head, and that's what's important.*)

It's desperately necessary when it comes to this subject sometimes, particularly the point about what was printed on the shirt he was wearing.

When I take in this tragedy as a whole; I see it as nothing but a pointless, horrendous loss. I've felt tremendous empathy and sympathy for all fifteen people who died that day for an extraordinarily long time now (almost 15 years), but sometimes statements like this need to be made to collectively bring the core of the situation firmly back to reality.

I agree. I feel how Columbine was handled in the media has contributed significantly to how much of an impact it's had on copycats and is why it has one of the largest "fanclubs" out of most school shootings (hell, even most shootings in general). E&D are given a lot of slack in my opinion, whereas a Randy Stair type of person is completely mocked and denigrated. Very unusual to me.

42099_4EVA wrote:
Pho3nix wrote:

42099_4EVA wrote:

Or the irony over the fact of how kids - everyday, who are like Eric and Dylan, decide not to shoot up a school, but instead decides to put a pistol in their mouth and blow their brains out or they hang themselves from their rooms because they're so fucked up in the mind and they don't know what they can do to get out of their pain and misery and the fuck face kids at their school(s) are making it worse by bullying/teasing/ridiculing the shit out them.

People with fucked up minds, hearts and emotions react one way, while some react in other ways, people never know how others with fucked up minds, hearts and emotions will react when it's felt they have no way out and no outlet to unleash what's happening inside of them. Neutral

Ah, ok, I see where you're coming from and your mindset on this tragedy totally now....and I wholeheartedly do not agree with any of it. So I'll just respectively disagree with you and walk away with leaving it at that.

That's fine! I appreciate you not being rude about our difference in opinion. I'd like to know what you disagree with exactly but I totally get why you'd prefer walking away; too many people are nasty when two different viewpoints are discussed. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 5:39 pm

And about some other shooters was reported to police too, but no results. Who might think that smiling and polite guy next day gonna take a gun and kill everyone around him.

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 5:45 pm

Pho3nix wrote:

I agree. I feel how Columbine was handled in the media has contributed significantly to how much of an impact it's had on copycats and is why it has one of the largest "fanclubs" out of most school shootings (hell, even most shootings in general). E&D are given a lot of slack in my opinion, whereas a Randy Stair type of person is completely mocked and denigrated. Very unusual to me.
All these fanclubs it's a great brainteaser to me, because I really cant understand how Columbine can produce so much influence, especially after so many years.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Pho3nix wrote:

Randy was a brony who thirsted after a cartoon character and killed only three people. Even despite how pathetic that sounds Randy isn't "completely mocked and denigrated" like you said; there are people (some of whom use this very forum) who think Randy was cool, or at least sympathetic.

Pho3nix

Pho3nix

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 3:52 pm

Jea wrote:
Pho3nix wrote:

All these fanclubs it's a great brainteaser to me, because I really cant understand how Columbine can produce so much influence, especially after so many years.

Eric and Dylan were made out to be like Gods. Ultimately they got what they wanted; attention and to be feared.

QuestionMark wrote:
Pho3nix wrote:

Randy was a brony who thirsted after a cartoon character and killed only three people. Even despite how pathetic that sounds Randy isn't "completely mocked and denigrated" like you said; there are people (some of whom use this very forum) who think Randy was cool, or at least sympathetic.

Really? Every single mention of Randy I have seen has been overwhelmingly negative, and you must admit he doesn't get nearly the amount of praise as E&D do. Even something as simple as looking at the difference in the comments a Randy video gets on Youtube when compared to a Columbine video shows how almost universally mocked Randy is. For good reason, though. On an unrelated note, I have always loved your signature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 6:21 pm

Yes I understand what they went through
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 1:07 am

Pho3nix wrote:
Really? Every single mention of Randy I have seen has been overwhelmingly negative, and you must admit he doesn't get nearly the amount of praise as E&D do. 

He doesn't get the amount of praise E&D do, but he does have an active fanbase. They have an active discord server run by forum user Naze Warbled which can be found right here: https://discord.gg/gGxGzBn

That's certainly more than I can say for more well known shooters like Cho or Lanza.

Pho3nix wrote:
On an unrelated note, I have always loved your signature.

Thanks.

munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63814

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 8:47 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Pho3nix wrote:
Really? Every single mention of Randy I have seen has been overwhelmingly negative, and you must admit he doesn't get nearly the amount of praise as E&D do. 

He doesn't get the amount of praise E&D do, but he does have an active fanbase. They have an active discord server run by forum user Naze Warbled which can be found right here: https://discord.gg/gGxGzBn

That's certainly more than I can say for more well known shooters like Cho or Lanza.

Pho3nix wrote:
On an unrelated note, I have always loved your signature.

Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Isn't it perfectly natural considering Eric & Dylan where two quite relatable teens while Randy was a bit older ... and little bit more special.

It makes sense that those who praise Randy would be a small tight group who are able to relate while those who relate to Eric and Dylan are a big more spread group.

If you look at the motives and the personality of E&D/Randy it makes total sense imo
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 9:39 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Pho3nix wrote:

Well Goddamn.. Color me surprised brony Buffalo Bill has supporters. I thought Lanza had a pretty strong fanbase? I know a lot of people find him creepy as shit.

munchkinphone wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Pho3nix wrote:

Isn't it perfectly natural considering Eric & Dylan where two quite relatable teens while Randy was a bit older ... and little bit more special.

It makes sense that those who praise Randy would be a small tight group who are able to relate while those who relate to Eric and Dylan are a big more spread group.

If you look at the motives and the personality of E&D/Randy it makes total sense imo

Oh no I get that Randy's fans are more.. spread out?.. than E&Ds. But I feel that kind of relates to my point a bit; Randy is seen as more of a loser than E&D, and who is going to idolize a "loser"? E&D seem more "badass" and like they stood more for something. Plus it doesn't hurt that neither one of them is hard to look at. My main point however was I feel E&D get more slack than some other killers when they were just as immature and wanna be edgy as say a Randy type. I see the appeal though, as I was very into Eric when I was a depressed, hormone fueled teen girl, but I dated a guy who I swear is Eric's doppelganger and that went about as well as I'd imagine dating the real Eric would go. Hahah.
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

Contribution Points : 57047
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 11:06 pm

We can only imagine the sort of cringe worthy content E&D might have produced were social media then what it is now.

Eric would have have probably been a 4chan troll and Dylan some emo edgelord.

Maybe their legacy is protected by the context of the seemingly simple world of the 1990s.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:38 am

Pho3nix wrote:
I thought Lanza had a pretty strong fanbase? I know a lot of people find him creepy as shit. 

If he does have fans I haven't heard of many. The only one that comes to mind is a fan of Randy who might've been a deep cover troll, so take that with a grain of salt.

Semperfidelis wrote:
We can only imagine the sort of cringe worthy content E&D might have produced were social media then what it is now.

I bet Eric would've also been a member of Encyclopedia Dramatica, possibly Kiwi Farms too. Just like William Atchison.

23september

Contribution Points : 66265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 3:34 am

Semperfidelis wrote:

Maybe their legacy is protected by the context of the seemingly simple world of the 1990s.

that's a really good point, though Dylan would probably go under some pseudonym because he was far too shy and anxious to put himself out there too much.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, you are right. But then again I don't believe the world will ever be able to abandon their subjective perspectives. People will always like the people they can relate to more than the people they cant relate to, even if both are losers.

Haha did your ex say stuff like woopdy do, woo new pen and yey doggie? Just curious.
Or was it just the anger problems? The world sure has a lot of guys with anger problems.
Not as many guys who would get excited about his new pen unfortunately :/

Back to top Go down
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:13 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, you are right. But then again I don't believe the world will ever be able to abandon their subjective perspectives. People will always like the people they can relate to more than the people they cant relate to, even if both are losers.

Haha did your ex say stuff like woopdy do, woo new pen and yey doggie? Just curious.
Or was it just the anger problems? The world sure has a lot of guys with anger problems.
Not as many guys who would get excited about his new pen unfortunately :/

It was the anger issues, the inflated ego, and yeah he used to spaz out over getting those black and white notebooks and finding bullet casings haha. The trippiest thing aside from him looking and acting like Eric was that his best friend looked a lot like Dylan as well. Craziest shit hahah.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:45 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Pho3nix wrote:
I thought Lanza had a pretty strong fanbase? I know a lot of people find him creepy as shit. 

If he does have fans I haven't heard of many. The only one that comes to mind is a fan of Randy who might've been a deep cover troll, so take that with a grain of salt.

Semperfidelis wrote:

I bet Eric would've also been a member of Encyclopedia Dramatica, possibly Kiwi Farms too. Just like William Atchison.
probably they would been youtubers) or definitely a counter-strike players as well

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 12:37 am

Jea wrote:
probably they would been youtubers) or definitely a counter-strike players as well

I don't think they would be YouTubers. It doesn't seem like something that would appeal to them.

Counter-Strike I could see though.

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 12:58 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

I don't think they would be YouTubers. It doesn't seem like something that would appeal to them.

well, they do like to make videos and was very creative.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 1:30 am

Jea wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

well, they do like to make videos and was very creative.

Perhaps it would be a side hobby. Certainly not a primary one though.

Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92006
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 6:17 am

I think the boys would make gameplay videos on YouTube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Semperfidelis wrote:

Agreed! Eric probably would have been a keyboard warrior. He had all the signs of a internet Troll.
Back to top Go down
AestheticDeath

Contribution Points : 67357

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 5:48 am

Yes, just for the fact that they couldn't seem to see far enough ahead. I know they thought they did and wanted to unleash the hate anyway. To not even make it past high school is kind of sad. I was completely detached well before my senior year and could barely be bothered to go, nevermind try to attack it.
Back to top Go down
RebAndVoDKa

RebAndVoDKa

Contribution Points : 59018

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 11:21 am

All the time.

Sporttster

Sporttster

Contribution Points : 56316
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 3:41 pm

I do not feel sorry for killers like these. They decided and chose their fates. They now both reside in Hell, tormented forever for their foolish actions. They destroyed many lives and families and started a terrible string of copycat killers plaguing this nation. They are not to be idolized in any way, shape or form. They chose the devils path and it cost many their lives and them, their eternity. They were cold blooded killers who are now recieving the just judgement of God.....forever....
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Sporttster wrote:
I do not feel sorry for killers like these. They decided and chose their fates. They now both reside in Hell, tormented forever for their foolish actions. They destroyed many lives and families and started a terrible string of copycat killers plaguing this nation. They are not to be idolized in any way, shape or form. They chose the devils path and it cost many their lives and them, their eternity. They were cold blooded killers who are now recieving the just judgement of God.....forever....

Personally I think if their punishment is to be tortured forever without any hope of escaping it, then I'd feel more sorry for them than ever before.

Sporttster

Sporttster

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 5:15 pm

In that respect, they are to be pitied yes. But in the respect that they did what they did, no. They made a very conscious decision to end the lives of as many people as they could. They're reaping what they sowed and they alone decided this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:51 pm

Sporttster wrote:
In that respect, they are to be pitied yes. But in the respect that they did what they did, no. They made a very conscious decision to end the lives of as many people as they could. They're reaping what they sowed and they alone decided this...

Quote :
What scares me is even on this site I'm seeing kids almost idolizing these two killers. It scares and saddens me. The devil is real, folks. He is real and his goal is to kill, steal and destroy. There was alot of that in Columbine. He pushed these two kids to murder, stole the lives from their victims and destroyed a lot of families and started a string of similar crimes in our schools and universities throughout this land. These two are NOT heroes or to be looked at in any positive light whatsoever. They are murderers. They both now reside in hell, forever under torment, in the land of darkness and hate and torment and nothing good, basically. Weeping and gnashing of teeth forever. This is not something to emulate or follow, AT all. It's disgusting, vile, evil and wicked and you will be under the judgement of Almighty God if even you even think to do such a vile thing. Do not emulate the wicked, but follow the good!

in another post you say that the devil made them kill but in this post you say that they chose to kill. make up your mind and stop contradicting yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sporttster

Sporttster

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm

No contradiction whatsoever. The devil most definately influenced them to do this, without a doubt. But they have to pull the trigger. Not hard to understand....
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 7:05 pm

Sporttster wrote:
No contradiction whatsoever. The devil most definately influenced them to do this, without a doubt. But they have to pull the trigger. Not hard to understand....

But if the devil influenced them how much choice did they really have in the matter?

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Sporttster wrote:

"definately"

i have dyslexia and even i spell better then that. also shouldnt it be sportster and not sporttster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 10:33 pm

I do, they knew what they were doing was terrible, they are not innocent but I do feel like people let them down. Like with Dylan's paper, the teacher called his parents. Gave it to the counselor.. I think that was a pivotal moment. Almost like a "Hey, someone stop me." Kinda thing. Just my opinion. I think their boss should have done something when they brought the pipe bomb to work. There were signs.. everyone failed those boys. They failed each other. I can't help but wonder if they didn't feel like they could discuss openly their reservations without some kind of fear. Fear of the other turning on you, the fear of them telling someone and getting caught with all of the evidence etc etc

I tend to agree about the silent cold feet thing. They could have killed everyone in that library. They didn't. Why not? I think a part of them regretted it. Seemed like they enjoyed wrecking the school more than killing people.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 10:35 pm

[quote="eldigato"]
Sporttster wrote:

As an atheist, the devil didn't make them do anything. They made the decision to do it.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:02 am

TrialJunkie74 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Sporttster wrote:

As an atheist, the devil didn't make them do anything. They made the decision to do it.

Sent from Topic'it App

yeah but expect sporttster to get triggered over that. he literally contradicted himself and tried to blow it off
Back to top Go down
Sporttster

Sporttster

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:33 pm

Quote :
But if the devil influenced them how much choice did they really have in the matter?

The same amount of choice any one of us has when confronted with temptation to do evil. You either give in or you don't......they not only gave in but were joyful in the destruction they caused. Now they're facing the judgement of God forever. I'm sure they aren't smiling today.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 6:51 pm

Sporttster wrote:
Quote :

The same amount of choice any one of us has when confronted with temptation to do evil. You either give in or you don't......they not only gave in but were joyful in the destruction they caused. Now they're facing the judgement of God forever. I'm sure they aren't smiling today.....

there is no proof of god
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:20 pm

Sporttster wrote:
Now they're facing the judgement of God forever. I'm sure they aren't smiling today.....

I don't mean to get this far off topic, but if God is going to punish someone for their sins literally forever, and in a horrible, torturous way, then to me that's far worse then anything Eric and Dylan did while alive.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:56 pm

I think they are in purgatory. They were messed up children. Though I’m agnostic and not religious

None of us know what’s beyond for us. However, I won’t spread hate and say someone is being tortured etc.

Contribution Points : 92006
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 5:42 am

well i have something interesting to that :
since it was snowing that day after Es&Ds bodies were taken out of school
Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
well i have something interesting to  that :
"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.

It doesn't snow after every sin though. So, your point?

munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 2:33 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:
well i have something interesting to  that :

It doesn't snow after every sin though. So, your point?

Maybe it does and that is why winter is so depressing, it's either that or the lack of D-vitamins... who knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 3:19 am

They extinguished any empathy I could ever feel for them when they decided to kill innocent kids who never taunted or bullied them in their lives.
Back to top Go down
Mojo11

Contribution Points : 55429

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 9:27 pm

I agree! I think going into nbk the thought of destroying the school was a major factor! And had the bombs went off the library would’ve been brought down on commons! So when bombs didn’t go off they had to know they weren’t going to destroy the school. One reason I have sympathy for them is had they just waited and graduated they would’ve figured out that high school isn’t really that big of a deal compared to the rest of your life!! I find that so sad, they were almost out of the place they hated!!
Back to top Go down
evelynssye

Contribution Points : 56353

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 10:54 pm

I feel bad for them as young men. But the moment Eric said "Go, go!" ... it was the point of no return and the decision to go from teenagers with their whole freakin lives ahead of them to killers is unforgivable. No one has the right to take another living human beings life away.

Society failed Dylan and Eric. The "help" Eric received was not anywhere near what he needed. I seriously wished Dylan would have gotten some help to, but again, it may not have been good enough. But I think they were long gone long before they started shooting at the school. Something switched their brains into putting everything into NBK and they ran with the idea. I think in the final months there was a lot of serious doubt, and questioning of their character to themselves...but when outside influences (constant bullying) fuel your rage, that part of yourself can take over easily with a mentally unhealthy person. Especially when you share these experiences and feelings with your best friend.

I kind of find the whole thing ironic... I mean, you get picked on your whole middle school/high school life... you plan this huge bombing of your school and it fails( you made the bombs that morning! What did you think was going to happen?). You break your nose while killing someone cause you were to dumb to think the guns recoil wont hit you and it's all because you hadn't even had a year of experience with a gun. Then you try to shoot at the bombs so they will go off and they still don't. And then when you off yourself, that one molotov cocktail on the table gets put out by sprinklers. It's almost laughable. Their plans for mass chaos and destruction failed miserably... so not only were you losers in life- you were losers in death. I'm sure they felt like absolute shit... this was suppose to be huge, but in the end even though 13 people were murdered by Eric and Dylan, it wasn't what it was suppose to be. And thank goodness for that..

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Do you ever feel sorry for E&D? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next