Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
42099_4EVA
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 266
Contribution Points : 13493
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No. Natural selection, as Eric said.
Still can't get why these guys have so many fans. NBK was totally failed.
The irony of a kid who prior to deep throating a shotgun broke his nose from the recoil when he held his shotgun near his face during a failed bombing attempt (failed partly from not testing to see if his bombs would even work) dying in a shirt that says "Natural Selection" will never be lost on me. Laughing

Laughing

God love you.

This is one of the greatest posts I have ever seen in regard to this entire subject.

Absolute perfection.

Thanks, much appreciated! Always knew my only "shining" contribution to something would include mentioning deep throating. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Or the irony over the fact of how kids - everyday, who are like Eric and Dylan, decide not to shoot up a school, but instead decides to put a pistol in their mouth and blow their brains out or they hang themselves from their rooms because they're so fucked up in the mind and they don't know what they can do to get out of their pain and misery and the fuck face kids at their school(s) are making it worse by bullying/teasing/ridiculing the shit out them.

People with fucked up minds, hearts and emotions react one way, while some react in other ways, people never know how others with fucked up minds, hearts and emotions will react when it's felt they have no way out and no outlet to unleash what's happening inside of them. Neutral

I feel the difference between those kids who are depressed and suicidal who go through with killing themselves due to bullying generally don't commit suicide for any sort of sadistic, egotistical notoriety, or to feel a sense of superiority and power over others. It's to escape their pain and current situation. Apples and oranges when you compare a case like that to something like Columbine IMO, especially when you take into consideration that Dylan bullied too (a mentally challenged kid, no less). If Eric and Dylan desired "fame" to come from killing innocents, they should also face ridicule for how incredibly stupid and pointless their actions were.


Ah, ok, I see where you're coming from and your mindset on this tragedy totally now....and I wholeheartedly do not agree with any of it. So I'll just respectively disagree with you and walk away with leaving it at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

avatar

Posts : 542
Contribution Points : 8615
Join date : 2018-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


I feel the difference between those kids who are depressed and suicidal who go through with killing themselves due to bullying generally don't commit suicide for any sort of sadistic, egotistical notoriety, or to feel a sense of superiority and power over others. It's to escape their pain and current situation. Apples and oranges when you compare a case like that to something like Columbine IMO, especially when you take into consideration that Dylan bullied too (a mentally challenged kid, no less). If Eric and Dylan desired "fame" to come from killing innocents, they should also face ridicule for how incredibly stupid and pointless their actions were.
Quite interesting to watch how people try to justify and some how make perpetrators to look a bit better, and cant just accept the fact that some individuals can have inner issues and just want to kill someone, because they capable, because for them it;s FUN. Yes, probably many people capable to kill someone, but depends on motivation, if someone want to do it just for fun, it's just so wrong.

_________________
"I'm having an old friend for dinner."
(с)The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

avatar

Posts : 542
Contribution Points : 8615
Join date : 2018-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:02 am

Also, I have only one question, that haunting me: if there was any possibility to prevent this massacre.
I think it's could be possible, but not from Eric or Dylan side, chance at them gonna leave this crazy idea was somewhere near zero.

_________________
"I'm having an old friend for dinner."
(с)The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also, I have only one question, that haunting me: if there was any possibility to prevent this massacre.

There were tons of ways it could've been prevented, but the biggest one that sticks out in my mind is if the police had taken Eric's death threats to Brooks Brown seriously and arrested him for it.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

avatar

Posts : 542
Contribution Points : 8615
Join date : 2018-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also, I have only one question, that haunting me: if there was any possibility to prevent this massacre.

There were tons of ways it could've been prevented, but the biggest one that sticks out in my mind is if the police had taken Eric's death threats to Brooks Brown seriously and arrested him for it.
I know. Police so fucked up. Someone was blamed aftermath? Also, several people did mentioned that they had heard, mostly from Eric, that it's would be nice to kill jocks and bunch of people they didn't like. If my friend will say someting like that multiply times, especially if i'm gonna be informed that he armed, I'm gonna be very concerned. I'm sure on 95% that all friends knew about guns and heard many times about killings, but they never gonna admit it.

_________________
"I'm having an old friend for dinner."
(с)The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 266
Contribution Points : 13493
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also, I have only one question, that haunting me: if there was any possibility to prevent this massacre.

There were tons of ways it could've been prevented, but the biggest one that sticks out in my mind is if the police had taken Eric's death threats to Brooks Brown seriously and arrested him for it.

I agree, arrest him for it, put him in a mental hospital for some years, where he would be deeply treated for his mental condition, but it kind of makes one wonder just why Jefferson county allowed Eric to run free for so long.

Also, no one is justifying what Eric and Dylan did. What they did was wrong, but they were fucked up in the heads and no one helped them. So if someone with mental and emotional problems does a crime - it's their fault alone? When they did it only because they were messed up mentally and emotionally? What about Tom, Kathy and Wayne's fault? What about Sheriff dickhead Walsh's fault? What about Prince DeAngelis's fault? Had they not allow certain things to happen and ignored this and that, perhaps NBK wouldn't have happened. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 798
Contribution Points : 49711
Join date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No. Natural selection, as Eric said.
Still can't get why these guys have so many fans. NBK was totally failed.
The irony of a kid who prior to deep throating a shotgun broke his nose from the recoil when he held his shotgun near his face during a failed bombing attempt (failed partly from not testing to see if his bombs would even work) dying in a shirt that says "Natural Selection" will never be lost on me. Laughing

Laughing

God love you.

This is one of the greatest posts I have ever seen in regard to this entire subject.

Absolute perfection.

Thanks, much appreciated! Always knew my only "shining" contribution to something would include mentioning deep throating. Laughing


You're very welcome.

What I appreciate is the unflinching straightforward truth the whole statement conveys. (*In general, on a personal level, I'm usually put off by sexually charged terminology, but I certainly don't harp on it....people are going to say what they want. In this case, it hits the nail square on the head, and that's what's important.*)

It's desperately necessary when it comes to this subject sometimes, particularly the point about what was printed on the shirt he was wearing.

When I take in this tragedy as a whole; I see it as nothing but a pointless, horrendous loss. I've felt tremendous empathy and sympathy for all fifteen people who died that day for an extraordinarily long time now (almost 15 years), but sometimes statements like this need to be made to collectively bring the core of the situation firmly back to reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
it kind of makes one wonder just why Jefferson county allowed Eric to run free for so long.

Obviously they did not take the parade of red flags coming from him seriously. Perhaps it's because he was just a teenager, and they underestimated his capacity for violence.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pho3nix

avatar

Posts : 47
Contribution Points : 8743
Join date : 2017-12-06
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Thanks, much appreciated! Always knew my only "shining" contribution to something would include mentioning deep throating. Laughing


You're very welcome.

What I appreciate is the unflinching straightforward truth the whole statement conveys. (*In general, on a personal level, I'm usually put off by sexually charged terminology, but I certainly don't harp on it....people are going to say what they want. In this case, it hits the nail square on the head, and that's what's important.*)

It's desperately necessary when it comes to this subject sometimes, particularly the point about what was printed on the shirt he was wearing.

When I take in this tragedy as a whole; I see it as nothing but a pointless, horrendous loss. I've felt tremendous empathy and sympathy for all fifteen people who died that day for an extraordinarily long time now (almost 15 years), but sometimes statements like this need to be made to collectively bring the core of the situation firmly back to reality.

I agree. I feel how Columbine was handled in the media has contributed significantly to how much of an impact it's had on copycats and is why it has one of the largest "fanclubs" out of most school shootings (hell, even most shootings in general). E&D are given a lot of slack in my opinion, whereas a Randy Stair type of person is completely mocked and denigrated. Very unusual to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Or the irony over the fact of how kids - everyday, who are like Eric and Dylan, decide not to shoot up a school, but instead decides to put a pistol in their mouth and blow their brains out or they hang themselves from their rooms because they're so fucked up in the mind and they don't know what they can do to get out of their pain and misery and the fuck face kids at their school(s) are making it worse by bullying/teasing/ridiculing the shit out them.

People with fucked up minds, hearts and emotions react one way, while some react in other ways, people never know how others with fucked up minds, hearts and emotions will react when it's felt they have no way out and no outlet to unleash what's happening inside of them. Neutral

I feel the difference between those kids who are depressed and suicidal who go through with killing themselves due to bullying generally don't commit suicide for any sort of sadistic, egotistical notoriety, or to feel a sense of superiority and power over others. It's to escape their pain and current situation. Apples and oranges when you compare a case like that to something like Columbine IMO, especially when you take into consideration that Dylan bullied too (a mentally challenged kid, no less). If Eric and Dylan desired "fame" to come from killing innocents, they should also face ridicule for how incredibly stupid and pointless their actions were.


Ah, ok, I see where you're coming from and your mindset on this tragedy totally now....and I wholeheartedly do not agree with any of it. So I'll just respectively disagree with you and walk away with leaving it at that.

That's fine! I appreciate you not being rude about our difference in opinion. I'd like to know what you disagree with exactly but I totally get why you'd prefer walking away; too many people are nasty when two different viewpoints are discussed. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

avatar

Posts : 542
Contribution Points : 8615
Join date : 2018-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:39 pm

And about some other shooters was reported to police too, but no results. Who might think that smiling and polite guy next day gonna take a gun and kill everyone around him.

_________________
"I'm having an old friend for dinner."
(с)The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

avatar

Posts : 542
Contribution Points : 8615
Join date : 2018-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I agree. I feel how Columbine was handled in the media has contributed significantly to how much of an impact it's had on copycats and is why it has one of the largest "fanclubs" out of most school shootings (hell, even most shootings in general). E&D are given a lot of slack in my opinion, whereas a Randy Stair type of person is completely mocked and denigrated. Very unusual to me.
All these fanclubs it's a great brainteaser to me, because I really cant understand how Columbine can produce so much influence, especially after so many years.


_________________
"I'm having an old friend for dinner."
(с)The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I agree. I feel how Columbine was handled in the media has contributed significantly to how much of an impact it's had on copycats and is why it has one of the largest "fanclubs" out of most school shootings (hell, even most shootings in general). E&D are given a lot of slack in my opinion, whereas a Randy Stair type of person is completely mocked and denigrated. Very unusual to me. 

Randy was a brony who thirsted after a cartoon character and killed only three people. Even despite how pathetic that sounds Randy isn't "completely mocked and denigrated" like you said; there are people (some of whom use this very forum) who think Randy was cool, or at least sympathetic.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pho3nix

avatar

Posts : 47
Contribution Points : 8743
Join date : 2017-12-06
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I agree. I feel how Columbine was handled in the media has contributed significantly to how much of an impact it's had on copycats and is why it has one of the largest "fanclubs" out of most school shootings (hell, even most shootings in general). E&D are given a lot of slack in my opinion, whereas a Randy Stair type of person is completely mocked and denigrated. Very unusual to me.
All these fanclubs it's a great brainteaser to me, because I really cant understand how Columbine can produce so much influence, especially after so many years.


Eric and Dylan were made out to be like Gods. Ultimately they got what they wanted; attention and to be feared.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I agree. I feel how Columbine was handled in the media has contributed significantly to how much of an impact it's had on copycats and is why it has one of the largest "fanclubs" out of most school shootings (hell, even most shootings in general). E&D are given a lot of slack in my opinion, whereas a Randy Stair type of person is completely mocked and denigrated. Very unusual to me. 

Randy was a brony who thirsted after a cartoon character and killed only three people. Even despite how pathetic that sounds Randy isn't "completely mocked and denigrated" like you said; there are people (some of whom use this very forum) who think Randy was cool, or at least sympathetic.

Really? Every single mention of Randy I have seen has been overwhelmingly negative, and you must admit he doesn't get nearly the amount of praise as E&D do. Even something as simple as looking at the difference in the comments a Randy video gets on Youtube when compared to a Columbine video shows how almost universally mocked Randy is. For good reason, though. On an unrelated note, I have always loved your signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:21 pm

Yes I understand what they went through
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Really? Every single mention of Randy I have seen has been overwhelmingly negative, and you must admit he doesn't get nearly the amount of praise as E&D do. 

He doesn't get the amount of praise E&D do, but he does have an active fanbase. They have an active discord server run by forum user Naze Warbled which can be found right here: https://discord.gg/gGxGzBn

That's certainly more than I can say for more well known shooters like Cho or Lanza.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
On an unrelated note, I have always loved your signature.

Thanks.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 536
Contribution Points : 13572
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Really? Every single mention of Randy I have seen has been overwhelmingly negative, and you must admit he doesn't get nearly the amount of praise as E&D do. 

He doesn't get the amount of praise E&D do, but he does have an active fanbase. They have an active discord server run by forum user Naze Warbled which can be found right here: https://discord.gg/gGxGzBn

That's certainly more than I can say for more well known shooters like Cho or Lanza.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
On an unrelated note, I have always loved your signature.

Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Isn't it perfectly natural considering Eric & Dylan where two quite relatable teens while Randy was a bit older ... and little bit more special.

It makes sense that those who praise Randy would be a small tight group who are able to relate while those who relate to Eric and Dylan are a big more spread group.

If you look at the motives and the personality of E&D/Randy it makes total sense imo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pho3nix

avatar

Posts : 47
Contribution Points : 8743
Join date : 2017-12-06
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Really? Every single mention of Randy I have seen has been overwhelmingly negative, and you must admit he doesn't get nearly the amount of praise as E&D do. 

He doesn't get the amount of praise E&D do, but he does have an active fanbase. They have an active discord server run by forum user Naze Warbled which can be found right here: https://discord.gg/gGxGzBn

That's certainly more than I can say for more well known shooters like Cho or Lanza.

Well Goddamn.. Color me surprised brony Buffalo Bill has supporters. I thought Lanza had a pretty strong fanbase? I know a lot of people find him creepy as shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Really? Every single mention of Randy I have seen has been overwhelmingly negative, and you must admit he doesn't get nearly the amount of praise as E&D do. 

He doesn't get the amount of praise E&D do, but he does have an active fanbase. They have an active discord server run by forum user Naze Warbled which can be found right here: https://discord.gg/gGxGzBn

That's certainly more than I can say for more well known shooters like Cho or Lanza.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Isn't it perfectly natural considering Eric & Dylan where two quite relatable teens while Randy was a bit older ... and little bit more special.

It makes sense that those who praise Randy would be a small tight group who are able to relate while those who relate to Eric and Dylan are a big more spread group.

If you look at the motives and the personality of E&D/Randy it makes total sense imo

Oh no I get that Randy's fans are more.. spread out?.. than E&Ds. But I feel that kind of relates to my point a bit; Randy is seen as more of a loser than E&D, and who is going to idolize a "loser"? E&D seem more "badass" and like they stood more for something. Plus it doesn't hurt that neither one of them is hard to look at. My main point however was I feel E&D get more slack than some other killers when they were just as immature and wanna be edgy as say a Randy type. I see the appeal though, as I was very into Eric when I was a depressed, hormone fueled teen girl, but I dated a guy who I swear is Eric's doppelganger and that went about as well as I'd imagine dating the real Eric would go. Hahah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Semperfidelis



Posts : 73
Contribution Points : 7347
Join date : 2018-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:06 am

We can only imagine the sort of cringe worthy content E&D might have produced were social media then what it is now.

Eric would have have probably been a 4chan troll and Dylan some emo edgelord.

Maybe their legacy is protected by the context of the seemingly simple world of the 1990s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I thought Lanza had a pretty strong fanbase? I know a lot of people find him creepy as shit. 

If he does have fans I haven't heard of many. The only one that comes to mind is a fan of Randy who might've been a deep cover troll, so take that with a grain of salt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
We can only imagine the sort of cringe worthy content E&D might have produced were social media then what it is now.

Eric would have have probably been a 4chan troll and Dylan some emo edgelord.

I bet Eric would've also been a member of Encyclopedia Dramatica, possibly Kiwi Farms too. Just like William Atchison.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september



Posts : 214
Contribution Points : 15010
Join date : 2017-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
We can only imagine the sort of cringe worthy content E&D might have produced were social media then what it is now.

Eric would have have probably been a 4chan troll and Dylan some emo edgelord.

Maybe their legacy is protected by the context of the seemingly simple world of the 1990s.


that's a really good point, though Dylan would probably go under some pseudonym because he was far too shy and anxious to put himself out there too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 536
Contribution Points : 13572
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, you are right. But then again I don't believe the world will ever be able to abandon their subjective perspectives. People will always like the people they can relate to more than the people they cant relate to, even if both are losers.

Haha did your ex say stuff like woopdy do, woo new pen and yey doggie? Just curious.
Or was it just the anger problems? The world sure has a lot of guys with anger problems.
Not as many guys who would get excited about his new pen unfortunately :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pho3nix

avatar

Posts : 47
Contribution Points : 8743
Join date : 2017-12-06
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, you are right. But then again I don't believe the world will ever be able to abandon their subjective perspectives. People will always like the people they can relate to more than the people they cant relate to, even if both are losers.

Haha did your ex say stuff like woopdy do, woo new pen and yey doggie? Just curious.
Or was it just the anger problems? The world sure has a lot of guys with anger problems.
Not as many guys who would get excited about his new pen unfortunately :/


It was the anger issues, the inflated ego, and yeah he used to spaz out over getting those black and white notebooks and finding bullet casings haha. The trippiest thing aside from him looking and acting like Eric was that his best friend looked a lot like Dylan as well. Craziest shit hahah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

avatar

Posts : 542
Contribution Points : 8615
Join date : 2018-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I thought Lanza had a pretty strong fanbase? I know a lot of people find him creepy as shit. 

If he does have fans I haven't heard of many. The only one that comes to mind is a fan of Randy who might've been a deep cover troll, so take that with a grain of salt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
We can only imagine the sort of cringe worthy content E&D might have produced were social media then what it is now.

Eric would have have probably been a 4chan troll and Dylan some emo edgelord.

I bet Eric would've also been a member of Encyclopedia Dramatica, possibly Kiwi Farms too. Just like William Atchison.
probably they would been youtubers) or definitely a counter-strike players as well

_________________
"I'm having an old friend for dinner."
(с)The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
probably they would been youtubers) or definitely a counter-strike players as well

I don't think they would be YouTubers. It doesn't seem like something that would appeal to them.

Counter-Strike I could see though.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

avatar

Posts : 542
Contribution Points : 8615
Join date : 2018-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
probably they would been youtubers) or definitely a counter-strike players as well

I don't think they would be YouTubers. It doesn't seem like something that would appeal to them.

Counter-Strike I could see though.
well, they do like to make videos and was very creative.

_________________
"I'm having an old friend for dinner."
(с)The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
probably they would been youtubers) or definitely a counter-strike players as well

I don't think they would be YouTubers. It doesn't seem like something that would appeal to them.

Counter-Strike I could see though.
well, they do like to make videos and was very creative.

Perhaps it would be a side hobby. Certainly not a primary one though.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor


Posts : 287
Contribution Points : 23861
Join date : 2017-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:17 am

I think the boys would make gameplay videos on YouTube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 6145
Contribution Points : 74131
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
We can only imagine the sort of cringe worthy content E&D might have produced were social media then what it is now.

Eric would have have probably been a 4chan troll and Dylan some emo edgelord.

Maybe their legacy is protected by the context of the seemingly simple world of the 1990s.


Agreed! Eric probably would have been a keyboard warrior. He had all the signs of a internet Troll.

_________________
''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

                                                        - Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AestheticDeath



Posts : 17
Contribution Points : 17382
Join date : 2016-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:48 am

Yes, just for the fact that they couldn't seem to see far enough ahead. I know they thought they did and wanted to unleash the hate anyway. To not even make it past high school is kind of sad. I was completely detached well before my senior year and could barely be bothered to go, nevermind try to attack it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebAndVoDKa

avatar

Posts : 60
Contribution Points : 9318
Join date : 2017-11-12
Age : 16
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:21 pm

All the time.

_________________
- sincerely,
an edgy teen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?   

Back to top Go down
 
Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Feel Bad For Autistic Kids? Think again.
» "Whats in the Basement?" ---Open to all who feel like they can take on the world--
» Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz )
» Anya.... Neeeds the perfect guy to make her feel better....
» Crazy fan discussion world! (Feel free to post crazy headcanons.)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: