Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 57364
Forum Reputation : 25

Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself? Empty
PostSubject: Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself?   Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:20 pm

Everyone says he shot himself "in the head," but where? The temple or mouth?
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83692
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself?   Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:32 pm

Investigative Summary wrote:
The cause of death was a single gunshot wound. The bullet entered the right side of the head and exited the left side of the head. A second grazing gunshot wound was found on the left hip/pelvic bone area. Results of toxicology tests revealed evidence of caffeine, benzodiazepines and alprazolam present within the body.

The manner of death was determined to be a SUICIDE, based upon evidence collected and evaluated during the Coroner’s investigation and autopsy, in conjunction with evidence and witness statements gathered during the criminal investigation conducted by the Sheriff’s Criminal Investigations Division

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79395
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself?   Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:36 pm

sscc wrote:
The cause of death was a single gunshot wound. The bullet entered the right side of the head and exited the left side of the head. A second grazing gunshot wound was found on the left hip/pelvic bone area. Results of toxicology tests revealed evidence of caffeine, benzodiazepines and alprazolam present within the body.

The manner of death was determined to be a SUICIDE, based upon evidence collected and evaluated during the Coroner’s investigation and autopsy, in conjunction with evidence and witness statements gathered during the criminal investigation conducted by the Sheriff’s Criminal Investigations Division

I never was sure if he did take an overdose. I recall in his manifesto he planned to, I'm not sure if I'm recalling a false memory, but I wanna say he wrote that he planned to shoot himself with two guns?! I feel like I'm making that up.. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself?   Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 3:33 am

04daviszoe wrote:
sscc wrote:

I never was sure if he did take an overdose. I recall in his manifesto he planned to, I'm not sure if I'm recalling a false memory, but I wanna say he wrote that he planned to shoot himself with two guns?! I feel like I'm making that up.. scratch

he did plan to shoot himself with 2 guns, probably the crash made it hard to reach the pther guns...
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 57840
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself?   Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 9:27 am

eldigato wrote:
he did plan to shoot himself with 2 guns, probably the crash made it hard to reach the pther guns...

This is a bit complicated, but I feel that more than likely, Elliot had both guns up to his head, but was probably hesitating and slowly trying to pull both triggers at the same time. He probably ended up putting slightly more force on the gun to his right head more than the one to his left, causing it to go off before he had fully pulled the trigger of the other one, so the other gun just fell to his side without firing.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70939
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself?   Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Right temple

AmyistWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself?   Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did Elliot Rodger shoot himself?
Page 1 of 1