Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

How did Craig not see Rachel?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
23september

Contribution Points : 15635

PostSubject: How did Craig not see Rachel?   Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:46 pm

I was first going to ask how Craig found out about Rachels death, but remembered it was at home from a phone call his mom got? (correct me if I'm wrong), but when they all ran out the library was she already hidden behind the firetruck? Or moved? Trying to figure out how he didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 52874

PostSubject: Re: How did Craig not see Rachel?   Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:09 pm

I remember people saying "Oh my god, there's a body." Did I look? Heck no.

PostSubject: Re: How did Craig not see Rachel?   Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:46 pm

like yumeko said i would not wanna look at a body because i have a weak stomach and would probably faint
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Contribution Points : 35720

PostSubject: Re: How did Craig not see Rachel?   Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I was first going to ask how Craig found out about Rachels death, but remembered it was at home from a phone call his mom got? (correct me if I'm wrong), but when they all ran out the library was she already hidden behind the firetruck? Or moved? Trying to figure out how he didn't see her.

When the students ran out of the library Rachel and Richard were still next to the west door, where they were shot. Police got there with the firetruck and moved their bodies an hour later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september

Contribution Points : 15635

PostSubject: Re: How did Craig not see Rachel?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:07 am

When the students ran out of the library Rachel and Richard were still next to the west door, where they were shot. Police got there with the firetruck and moved their bodies an hour later.

just saw the reply, thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How did Craig not see Rachel?
Page 1 of 1