Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did Craig not see Rachel?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
23september

Contribution Points : 66265
Forum Reputation : 50

How did Craig not see Rachel? Empty
PostSubject: How did Craig not see Rachel?   How did Craig not see Rachel? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 am

I was first going to ask how Craig found out about Rachels death, but remembered it was at home from a phone call his mom got? (correct me if I'm wrong), but when they all ran out the library was she already hidden behind the firetruck? Or moved? Trying to figure out how he didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105340
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: How did Craig not see Rachel?   How did Craig not see Rachel? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 9:09 pm

I remember people saying "Oh my god, there's a body." Did I look? Heck no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did Craig not see Rachel?   How did Craig not see Rachel? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 9:46 pm

like yumeko said i would not wanna look at a body because i have a weak stomach and would probably faint
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 84965

PostSubject: Re: How did Craig not see Rachel?   How did Craig not see Rachel? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 1:56 pm

23september wrote:
I was first going to ask how Craig found out about Rachels death, but remembered it was at home from a phone call his mom got? (correct me if I'm wrong), but when they all ran out the library was she already hidden behind the firetruck? Or moved? Trying to figure out how he didn't see her.

When the students ran out of the library Rachel and Richard were still next to the west door, where they were shot. Police got there with the firetruck and moved their bodies an hour later.
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66265

PostSubject: Re: How did Craig not see Rachel?   How did Craig not see Rachel? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:07 am

Gonz wrote:
23september wrote:

When the students ran out of the library Rachel and Richard were still next to the west door, where they were shot. Police got there with the firetruck and moved their bodies an hour later.

just saw the reply, thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did Craig not see Rachel?   How did Craig not see Rachel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did Craig not see Rachel?
Page 1 of 1