Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ? Empty
PostSubject: School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ?   School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 3:06 pm

I have read in one of the comments in a thread that the failed shooter Asa Coon might have been a member of the old forum:
Is there any evidence to support this ?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120728
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ?   School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:40 am

CALU wrote:
I have read in one of the comments in a thread that the failed shooter Asa Coon might have been a member of the old forum:
Is there any evidence to support this ?

I've heard the claim before but have seen no such evidence.

PostSubject: Re: School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ?   School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 3:47 pm

Know that I think about it, did he even know of Columbine, was he somehow influenced by it?
Back to top Go down
nama3faux

nama3faux

Contribution Points : 15613
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ?   School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2023 6:29 pm

look at the timeline it happened in 2007 he was a goth dressed in all black with marilyn manson shirts.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ?   School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School shooter Asa Coon member of the old forum ?
Page 1 of 1