Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz

Go down 
+5
Tuga
W.A.R.
QuestionMark
LPorter101
James411
9 posters
AuthorMessage
James411

Contribution Points : 85264
Forum Reputation : 89

David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Empty
PostSubject: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 9:12 pm

WHo do you guys think is the more convincing anti gun activist.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151470
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 10:14 pm

Emma. She looks like she could take care of herself without needing a gun. David, not so much.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 12:37 am

They're both horrible. Emma admitted unashamedly to bullying Nickolas Cruz and Hogg got a person fired from their job for daring to note that some of his college applications were rejected.

W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 12:37 pm

-

Last edited by W.A.R. on Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 1:46 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
Emma. She looks like she could take care of herself without needing a gun. David, not so much.

Well damn! Shocked Haha
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64692
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Emma. David gives off annoying vibes. I don't feel sorry for the conservative snowflakes. It's a Freudian case study if they are this pathologically obsessed with some teenagers in Florida.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151470
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:15 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Well damn! Shocked Haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 9:56 pm

Here emma admits to cruelly bullying the orphan boy nikolas cruz.

I do not think david hogg made fun of him I dont know, I do not think hogg would fight anyone.
Back to top Go down
James411

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 pm

Ok she did not say bullying she said ostracizing. Emma speaks with a lot of passion alot of emotion something which hogg lack she knows
how to make the audience stir into anger.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 11:49 pm

James411 wrote:
Ok she did not say bullying she said ostracizing.

Same difference.

Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 9:56 am

I think Emma could definitely kick Hogg's ass in a fight.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 9:58 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I think Emma could definitely kick Hogg's ass in a fight.

Roll
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63319

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 am

Why tf is she bald?

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 10:16 am

DooMRebel wrote:
Why tf is she bald?

Not bald. She shaves her head. Either as a fashion statement or for some other reason.
Back to top Go down
James411

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 8:49 pm

What if Emma Gonzalez knew about cruz mental problem and bullied him every day so he would snap and then she can become someone important???

X file music plays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Tuga wrote:
Emma. David gives off annoying vibes. I don't feel sorry for the conservative snowflakes. It's a Freudian case study if they are this pathologically obsessed with some teenagers in Florida.

Oh my fucking god, can you go like 1 day without bitching about conservatives or guns?
Back to top Go down
Tuga

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 6:26 am

eldigato wrote:
Tuga wrote:

Oh my fucking god, can you go like 1 day without bitching about conservatives or guns?
Why ? I don't frequent the forum that much and you yourself seem to have a field day every time you lambast some teenagers in Florida with concurring opinions from others to validate you.

Last edited by Tuga on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuga

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 6:32 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Why tf is she bald?

Not bald. She shaves her head. Either as a fashion statement or for some other reason.
She revealed the reason in an interview. It's hot in Florida most of the time and hair warms your head so long hair can get burdensome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:22 am

Tuga wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Why tf is she bald?

She revealed the reason in an interview. It's hot in Florida most of the time and hair warms your head so long hair can get burdensome.

Most females would agree with her on that issue. My hair is down past my hips, so in the Summer it is usually all up dos for me. My messy buns are epic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Heyheyhey

Heyheyhey

Contribution Points : 56678

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 9:16 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tuga wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Why tf is she bald?

Most females would agree with her on that issue. My hair is down past my hips, so in the Summer it is usually all up dos for me. My messy buns are epic. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My hair goes down to my hips, so can understand the pain! I just tie my hair in two dutch braids, or a singular one, don't even bother to do a bun on top of my head, cause it ends up weighing my head to one side haha! If I could rock short hair, I'd 100% have it, long hair is such a hassle in pretty much every way.

To answer the question of this thread, def think Emma.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Tuga wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tuga wrote:

Why ? I don't frequent the forum that much and you yourself seem to have a field day every time you lambast some teenagers in Florida with concurring opinions from others to validate you.

Lmao i'm not a conservative. nice assuming

you don't have to be right wing or right leaning to like guns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 6:24 pm

eldigato wrote:
Tuga wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tuga wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Agreed. You also don't have to be right wing to have respect for the rights of others. Seriously if people don't like guns, then don't buy them. Problem for the most part solved.  

BUT trying to take the rights away from responsible, law abiding gun owners who have done nothing wrong is pointless and will solve nothing. A lot of people can't seem to get that gun control is NOT the main issue here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 8:48 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tuga wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tuga wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Agreed. You also don't have to be right wing to have respect for the rights of others. Seriously if people don't like guns, then don't buy them. Problem for the most part solved.  

BUT trying to take the rights away from responsible, law abiding gun owners who have done nothing wrong is pointless and will solve nothing. A lot of people can't seem to get that gun control is NOT the main issue here.

Tuga is one of those
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:13 am

They're both terrible people and no I don't feel that way because I want them to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if they weren't 100% smug snowflakes and knew actually what they are talking about (which in case you don't know they absolutely don't) then I would be grand with them speaking out but alongside them being genuinely awful people towards those who disagree them, basically admitting to picking on Cruz, not being even near where the shooting actually taking place despite being considered "victims" and exploiting the media spotlight for their own personal gain. If this is No Notoriety (focusing on the "victims" than the shooter) then I don't want it, I rather have more coverage on the stupid mass murderer himself than some special snowflakes pushing real victims out the way and happily become sock puppets with an agenda on an issue they completely treat with black and white viewpoint rather than the far more complex and gray issue that gun control really is. If I was to pick who would be the spokesperson and voice for pro-gun control, I would literally choose anybody else but them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 11:41 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
They're both terrible people and no I don't feel that way because I want them to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if they weren't 100% smug snowflakes and knew actually what they are talking about (which in case you don't know they absolutely don't) then I would be grand with them speaking out but alongside them being genuinely awful people towards those who disagree them, basically admitting to picking on Cruz, not being even near where the shooting actually taking place despite being considered "victims" and exploiting the media spotlight for their own personal gain. If this is No Notoriety (focusing on the "victims" than the shooter) then I don't want it, I rather have more coverage on the stupid mass murderer himself than some special snowflakes pushing real victims out the way and happily become sock puppets with an agenda on an issue they completely treat with black and white viewpoint rather than the far more complex and gray issue that gun control really is. If I was to pick who would be the spokesperson and voice for pro-gun control, I would literally choose anybody else but them.    

the no notoriety shit is stupid

you can just read the court documents or request a FOIA

people want to study the mentality of the shooter

its important to do so
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:31 am

eldigato wrote:
the no notoriety shit is stupid

you can just read the court documents or request a FOIA

people want to study the mentality of the shooter

its important to do so

Not to mention that the cat's already so far out of the bag it crossed the border to Mexico.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz   David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Hogg vs Emma Gonzalesz
Page 1 of 1