Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did they stop killing?

Go down 
+5
MalonsMilk
evelynssye
QuestionMark
sscc
ChaotixBoy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaotixBoy

ChaotixBoy

Contribution Points : 65842
Forum Reputation : 0

Why did they stop killing? Empty
PostSubject: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:13 pm

I find it odd how Eric and Dylan's intentions were to kill hundreds, if not thousands of people, but they left most of the people in the library alive and just walked around the school aimlessly for nearly a half hour, walking by classrooms with vulnerable students and didn't even attempt to kill any of them and went to the cafeteria multiple times. Why did they stop killing? Any theories?
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:32 pm

The experimental military microchip that was secretly implanted into Eric's brain in order to brainwash him into killing his classmates was damaged when he knocked himself in the nose with his shotgun. All of a sudden, Eric awoke from his zombie slumber and explained to Dylan that killing was actually wrong. Dylan saw the light and started crying because underneath it all, he was a sweet and loving kid. They walked through the school, looking for students to apologize to but for some reason, everyone was hiding. They tried to detonate the bomb in the cafeteria because they were worried that the police might hurt themselves if they tried to disarm it themselves. In a remorseful fit of grief, they committed suicide in the library with their victims to show us that they too had been victims of a secret government plot to take our guns. It was a real tragedy.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 9:56 pm

ChaotixBoy wrote:
I find it odd how Eric and Dylan's intentions were to kill hundreds, if not thousands of people, but they left most of the people in the library alive and just walked around the school aimlessly for nearly a half hour, walking by classrooms with vulnerable students and didn't even attempt to kill any of them and went to the cafeteria multiple times. Why did they stop killing? Any theories?

Even if they had killed more people they wouldn't have been able to reach their desired goal of hundreds.

evelynssye

Contribution Points : 56378

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 10:40 pm

This part of the massacre always puzzled me somewhat. Honestly, I think it was that they had their fun and just thought that was enough. I hope they came to their senses in a way. Realized who they had shot and killed was enough. They never knew the survivors that were shot but lived on. To them, as it was happening, every shot was a kill. So they may have thought 20-30 people dead was enough.

Or maybe the sense of disappointment the bombs didn't go off gave them a sort of " Well, this was a failure.." and realized that even if they did shoot and kill more people, it would be no where near what they wanted. Anything less than what they planned was just not good enough. I think that it's evident when Eric says in the library to one his victims something along the lines of, " Everyone will be dead soon..." meaning at that point he was going to make the bombs go off and the original plan would resume. After they realized it wasn't going to happen, it was just a bust. They wandered aimlessly. Killing had no point if the school wasn't going to be destroyed.

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 2:06 am

They of course expected the bombs to go off, which would have resulted in quite a few deaths, but when they didn’t go off, I think they were disappointed and lost the “spirit”
Just shooting people got quite boring to them.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 2:07 am

evelynssye wrote:
This part of the massacre always puzzled me somewhat. Honestly, I think it was that they had their fun and just thought that was enough. I hope they came to their senses in a way. Realized who they had shot and killed was enough. They never knew the survivors that were shot but lived on. To them, as it was happening, every shot was a kill. So they may have thought 20-30 people dead was enough.

Or maybe the sense of disappointment the bombs didn't go off gave them a sort of " Well, this was a failure.." and realized that even if they did shoot and kill more people, it would be no where near what they wanted. Anything less than what they planned was just not good enough. I think that it's evident when Eric says in the library to one his victims something along the lines of, " Everyone will be dead soon..." meaning at that point he was going to make the bombs go off and the original plan would resume. After they realized it wasn't going to happen, it was just a bust. They wandered aimlessly. Killing had no point if the school wasn't going to be destroyed.
This

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
MalonsMilk

MalonsMilk

Contribution Points : 59283

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 3:47 pm

sscc wrote:
The experimental military microchip that was secretly implanted into Eric's brain in order to brainwash him into killing his classmates was damaged when he knocked himself in the nose with his shotgun. All of a sudden, Eric awoke from his zombie slumber and explained to Dylan that killing was actually wrong. Dylan saw the light and started crying because underneath it all, he was a sweet and loving kid. They walked through the school, looking for students to apologize to but for some reason, everyone was hiding. They tried to detonate the bomb in the cafeteria because they were worried that the police might hurt themselves if they tried to disarm it themselves. In a remorseful fit of grief, they committed suicide in the library with their victims to show us that they too had been victims of a secret government plot to take our guns. It was a real tragedy.

Bloody brilliant!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 60140
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 10:54 pm

sscc wrote:

Exactly man. Can't believe these sheep don't realize this.
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

Contribution Points : 76872
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 2:20 pm

I always thought they just got bored. Everyone else had run away or they were hiding. They could have broken into the locked classrooms and shot more, but did they really want to?
Back to top Go down
CuriousColumbine

CuriousColumbine

Contribution Points : 54824

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 11:57 pm

I've thought about this alot.

Honestly, I feel like Eric was honestly really disheartened. I mean, think about it.

You had this HUGE plan with cafeteria bombs. They don't go off.  So you go to the library to start shooting, and you break your nose.

I honestly think he was extremely let down and felt like he already failed. That's one of my theories anyway.

And we know he killed himself before Dylan, so I think he was just finished.

Contribution Points : 76136
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 8:52 pm

sscc wrote:

You ridiculous beta cuck SJW libtard pussball, Eric and Dylan were CLEARLY crisis actors. That's CLEARLY a dummy with its head blown off in the suicide pic, how could "Eric" possibly get his arms in that position if he was dead. You really think that was Dave Sanders for real in the cafeteria footage? He runs like a GIRL up those steps! Clearly an actor:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"underneath it all, he was a sweet and loving kid" - Well at least we know who brainwashed YOU was clearly the same person who brainwashed Dave Cullen. Dave is pansexual and you are probably pansexual too!!!! He probably doesn't even realize that jet fuel can't melt steel beams! Wake up! Stop drinking the kool-aid!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76136
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Chaotixboy, did you pick that as your avatar because of how much he looks like Rocky Hoffschneider?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did they stop killing?   Why did they stop killing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did they stop killing?
Page 1 of 1