Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
myshame

Contribution Points : 75219
Forum Reputation : 0

Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Empty
PostSubject: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 1:20 pm

I know the Scott family says so, but is there evidence of it?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 1:33 pm

myshame wrote:

I know when they first saw the BT, they thought the Rachel talked about in them was their daughter. Which is why we have the 1 recording, but as it stands that Rachel was a different Rachel.

AFAIK there is no proof they were in the same classes.

Dylan did theatre with Rachel. That is all I know

myshame

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 1:35 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
myshame wrote:

I know when they first saw the BT, they thought the Rachel talked about in them was their daughter.  Which is why we have the 1 recording, but as it stands that Rachel was a different Rachel.  

Dylan did theatre with Rachel.  That is all I know

Thanks, that's what I am aware of, too.

I'm skeptical of the story they told. They say Rachel took a photocopy of her hand for the same assignment that Eric and Dylan made Hitmen for Hire, but I think the video was made for a business assignment.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 1:59 pm

I actually think it was only for Eric’s class I don’t think Dylan was even in the business class with him.

Dylan and Rachel only knew each other peripherally through theater and through his friend devon , everything else is fabricated

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I actually think it was only for Eric’s class I don’t think Dylan was even in the business class with him.

Dylan and Rachel only knew each other peripherally  through theater and through his friend devon , everything else is fabricated

I didn't know Rachel Scott knew Devon Adams! Was that also through theater?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 2:35 pm

myshame wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Dylan and Rachel only knew each other peripherally  through theater and through his friend devon , everything else is fabricated

Yes, and Devon was an actor in Smoke in the Room too Smile

Zach Heckler did lights for several productions too

Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
myshame wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Yes, and Devon was an actor in Smoke in the Room too Smile

Zach Heckler did lights for several productions too

I found these links, too:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Removed direct tumblr link.)
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Another thing I'm curious about is if Rachel Scott ever confronted Eric and Dylan about their fascination with violence. That's another story from the Scott family.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:55 pm

myshame wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
myshame wrote:

I know when they first saw the BT, they thought the Rachel talked about in them was their daughter.  Which is why we have the 1 recording, but as it stands that Rachel was a different Rachel.  

I'm skeptical of the story they told. They say Rachel took a photocopy of her hand for the same assignment that Eric and Dylan made Hitmen for Hire, but I think the video was made for a business assignment.
myshame wrote:
Another thing I'm curious about is if Rachel Scott ever confronted Eric and Dylan about their fascination with violence. That's another story from the Scott family.

Both of these alleged incidents were put into the film "I'm Not Ashamed", but I don't think anything of the sort happened.

myshame

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 7:02 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
myshame wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
myshame wrote:

myshame wrote:

Both of these alleged incidents were put into the film "I'm Not Ashamed", but I don't think anything of the sort happened.

In the movie it's Eric and Dylan who confront Rachel. I wonder why they reversed it. Maybe it plays into the persecution narrative.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 8:49 pm

myshame wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
myshame wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
myshame wrote:

myshame wrote:

In the movie it's Eric and Dylan who confront Rachel. I wonder why they reversed it. Maybe it plays into the persecution narrative.

Eric didn’t know Rachel and vice versa. Dylan was never outwardly open about his violent interests so I doubt Rachel would have known. She probably saw Dylan as most kids did. The tall, quiet kid who did sound and wore a Red Sox cap.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 2:27 am

myshame wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
myshame wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
myshame wrote:

myshame wrote:

They wanted to better sell a shit movie.

Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97892
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 2:03 pm

The answer to the OP is a resounding "Nope".

I've discovered the identities of the Nick, Jen and Rachel from the BT long ago in a class roster. I've made it public in a post on the old forums sometimes in 2007 and people have found additional info to support my claim since. You can see more here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Psychology is the only class that had togeather Eric, Dylan a Rachel, a Jennifer and a Nick. It was a different Rachel.

There was no class where Rachelhad with the two shooters. She must have known Dylan from theatre, but that's it. Perhaps she knew Eric through Dylan (or through Zack and Devon), but there's no evidence to that extent.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?   Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Rachel Scott really share a class with Eric and Dylan?
Page 1 of 1