Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody

Go down 
+40
QuestionMark
UncontinuedProcess
W.A.R.
VoDKaComeHere
Tommy QTR
imgview
InsaneIntruder
spinvault
arnounymus
Draw_It_White
Jenn
CarelessLoner
sororityalpha
Ainjel
aperiogaming
Dunkelziffer
Prahacity
Okay-Okay
myshame
Watcher73
Jea
DooMRebel
STK
KitanaJillLayne912
KKjHAM
Unknown
MysteryMan
Screamingophelia
katherinex
afrrs
macks_ant86
rebootoX
sscc
iforgotmyoldname2
BlackandWhite
Smiggles94
Oldmare
Trent531
mrhyde
Stoned Slacker
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

Contribution Points : 67337
Forum Reputation : 0

Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 4:20 pm

I really wish they wouldn't sensationalize this in the news and go on another crusade against guns. It's only making things worse and banning guns won't stop school violence in the US anyway. There's been a lot of cases in Russia recently where kids went on stabbing sprees in school; they were also inspired by columbine but they used knives because guns are hard to get. Sure the death counts aren't as high but it's still gruesome. Why doesn't the media focus on the reason kids want to do these things in general?
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67082
Forum Reputation : 430

Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Population Control wrote:
rebootoX wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I live in Germany, we have very strict gun laws and we had only 3 school shootings here since 2000. I'm not saying that banning guns is the solution, but it's sure better than nothing (in my opinion). But the real problem is: Why do kids even WANT to shoot up their school? If we know the answer to this question, we can probably prevent a lot more shootings in the future.

Banning guns won't stop them, and man, even if guns were "banned" so many guns, like I say man, there would be waco and ruby ridge style shits happening all the time, cause Americans, they don't see banning guns as a good thing, the second amendment is put there to protect the rest, and if you wanna take that right, they won't stand for it. I mean, you live in Germany, funny that would would support taking guns, since that is what the nazis did before they took over your country. That is the way Americans see it. Also, gun bans won't work anyway, I mean, columbine happen during a "assault weapon ban"

No guns in england no shootings

Derrick Bird would like to say hello.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 4:45 pm

Fox News is implying that video games made him do it.

macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 64896

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I feel like that’s what i said. However in the US people just seem to want to ban guns and not look at the reason.

Because it's the weapon that kills. Someone can have all the rage in the world but if all they've got is their fists they won't get far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 4:50 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Good Grief! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 4:55 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Good Grief! Rolling Eyes

Yeah, you would think after years of this tired argument being discredited it would finally be put to rest, yet it still clings to life desperately.

Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91967
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 4:55 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
rebootoX wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I live in Germany, we have very strict gun laws and we had only 3 school shootings here since 2000. I'm not saying that banning guns is the solution, but it's sure better than nothing (in my opinion). But the real problem is: Why do kids even WANT to shoot up their school? If we know the answer to this question, we can probably prevent a lot more shootings in the future.

Banning guns won't stop them, and man, even if guns were "banned" so many guns, like I say man, there would be waco and ruby ridge style shits happening all the time, cause Americans, they don't see banning guns as a good thing, the second amendment is put there to protect the rest, and if you wanna take that right, they won't stand for it. I mean, you live in Germany, funny that would would support taking guns, since that is what the nazis did before they took over your country. That is the way Americans see it. Also, gun bans won't work anyway, I mean, columbine happen during a "assault weapon ban"

Derrick Bird would like to say hello.
Also Dale Cregan, Raul Moat, Liam Lyburd, Michael Piggin.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 4:57 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Good Grief! Rolling Eyes

Yeah, you would think after years of this tired argument being discredited it would finally be put to rest, yet it still clings to life desperately.

Next will be the type of music he liked. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61901

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 4:57 pm

I am not surprised.

I'll wait a few days before making conclusions based on the news reporting on this case. They aren't trustworthy hours after the shooting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Devil wrote:
I am not surprised.

I'll wait a few days before making conclusions based on the news reporting on this case. They aren't trustworthy hours after the shooting.

Hell, some aren't trustworthy months/years after a shooting. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61901

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anybody know if this dude has a police record or is this photo from today

I did an image search on Google with this picture. I got few results that matches the image, which may be an indication that this image is from today.

I am still uncertain if this is correct.

Last edited by Devil on Fri May 18, 2018 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 64896

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
rebootoX wrote:

Yeah, too busy having; Knife fights, mass stabbings (guess thats only one) bombings, bleach and other acids thrown into people's face, motherfucker running over other motherfuckers in vans, people getting beaten to death with blunt objects, and oh yeah, poison.

Not even to mention fire and molotovs.

Guns are invariably the main weapon involved in mass shootings, let's not compare apples with oranges.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:15 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Good Grief! Rolling Eyes

Next will be the type of music he liked. Evil or Very Mad

Some people are picking apart the symbols he wore on his trench coat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He's just wearing that shit for shock value but the morons of the world have to push their narrative at all costs.

Oldmare

Oldmare

Contribution Points : 59399

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Dylan had a hammer and sickle on his boot. He's probably copying that i would imagine.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70699
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
rebootoX wrote:

Yeah, too busy having; Knife fights, mass stabbings (guess thats only one) bombings, bleach and other acids thrown into people's face, motherfucker running over other motherfuckers in vans, people getting beaten to death with blunt objects, and oh yeah, poison.

Never in my life living in england have i know any of this too happen few terrorist attacks once a year or so not multiple mass killings in schools every week i mean come on the last mass murder other than terrorist incidents that every country gets was in 1996 and that was scotland not england.
How can you compare isolated terrorist incidents too americas gun crisis?
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67082
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:21 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:

Guns are invariably the main weapon involved in mass shootings 
Huh no shit right there.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
rebootoX wrote:

Never in my life living in england have i know any of this too happen few terrorist attacks once a year or so not multiple mass killings in schools every week i mean come on the last mass murder other than terrorist incidents that every country gets was in 1996 and that was scotland not england.
Wrong again.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70348
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:27 pm

A Nazi Communist Bisexual....
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
rebootoX wrote:

Wrong again.

Okay dude if you say so
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:29 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
A Nazi Communist Bisexual....

Lmaoo the media will jump on anything
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
rebootoX wrote:

Wrong again.

Okay dude if you say so
You are though, the last mass murder in the UK was in 2010 and it's a proven fact that gun control doesn't work.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:43 pm

[quote="Smiggles94"]
rebootoX wrote:

There are lots of legally owned guns in England.
Back to top Go down
KKjHAM

Contribution Points : 56457

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:44 pm

The black and white ribbon on the iron cross would date it to before the Nazi era who used red white and black.  

Those of us who have studied the columbine evidence recognize the small red Russian star as the same one Dylan wore on his boot.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:

There are lots of legally owned guns in England.

Non that could kill a classroom full of kids before police can even be dispatched tho lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:50 pm

A Shooter in a rural area could easilly kill 10+ people with a low capacity shotgun or rifle before the cops could even locate The Shooter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
rebootoX wrote:

How can I compare the multiple mass killings to the "isolated terrorist incidnets". Well, I can do that the same way you compare a country with 325.7 million people in it to a country that has 53.01 million
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
A Shooter in a rural area could easilly kill 10+ people with a low capacity shotgun or rifle before the cops could even locate The Shooter.

Besides the point im making tho dude how would that situation happen and how rural would ot have too be its very rare no matter what comebavks you have too deny america has a gun problem is idiotic
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
rebootoX wrote:

How can I compare the multiple mass killings to the "isolated terrorist incidnets". Well, I can do that the same way you compare a country with 325.7 million people in it to a country that has 53.01 million

So your saying america doesnt have a gun problem ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Besides the point im making tho dude how would that situation happen and how rural would ot have too be its very rare no matter what comebavks you have too deny america has a gun problem is idiotic

Alot of rural areas in England a Shooter could go unchallenged for a long time, remember Derrick Bird in 2010?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:56 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I feel like that’s what i said. However in the US people just seem to want to ban guns and not look at the reason.

Because it's the weapon that kills. Someone can have all the rage in the world but if all they've got is their fists they won't get far.

"Because it's the weapon that kills." well that is just fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Alot of rural areas in England a Shooter could go unchallenged for a long time, remember Derrick Bird in 2010?

So you think america doesn’t have a gun problem ? Thats the point im making
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:58 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

"Because it's the weapon that kills." well that is just fucking retarded.

How can sombody commit a mass shooting without guns jesus your logic is the only thibg thats retarded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:58 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
rebootoX wrote:

No, I don't think america has a gun problem. I don't think its fucking good, but I also don't think the media equally reports it, and I think they make shit look A LOT heavier then it really is. I don't think we have that big of a epidemic, and I don't think guns are the problem.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Smiggles94 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

So you think america doesn’t have a gun problem ? Thats the point im making
No it doesn't, it has a mental health problem.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:59 pm

America does have a gun problem, it's almost 8 years since a Shooting as bad as this in the UK
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:00 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
rebootoX wrote:

No, I don't think america has a gun problem. I don't think its fucking good, but I also don't think the media equally reports it, and I think they make shit look A LOT heavier then it really is. I don't think we have that big of a epidemic, and I don't think guns are the problem.

Well the rest of the world thinks yous are insane
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
America does have a gun problem, it's almost 8 years since a Shooting as bad as this in the UK

Exactly no guns no shootings i know shit happens in england but I personally have never seen a gun in person how many americans can say that
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Exactly no guns no shootings i know shit happens in england but I personally have never seen a gun in person how many americans can say that
My god you're dense.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:04 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

My god you're dense.

Your making me dense dude how could you shoot sombody without a gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:04 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

2017 Westminster attack
2017 London Bridge attack
Finsbury Park attack
Parsons Green bombing

Maybe not shootings, but it has been attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:05 pm

I saw this news this morning and thought it was a 1 injured shooting. I then saw the at least 3 dead and i was like wow. I got home right now and saw 10 dead and my mouth dropped, holy shit
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:05 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

My god you're dense.

Your making me dense dude how could you shoot sombody without a gun.
You can still get a gun illegally.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

2017 Westminster attack
Finsbury Park attack
Parsons Green bombing

It could happen in the UK if someone gets an illegal gun or if someone throws a petrol bomb in a crowded room or something like that. I think it's the mental health problem here.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

2017 Westminster attack
Finsbury Park attack
Parsons Green bombing

How many school shootings this week dude come on your point is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

2017 Westminster attack
Finsbury Park attack
Parsons Green bombing

Liam Lyburd and Michael Piggin were close to committing their shootings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

2017 Westminster attack
Finsbury Park attack
Parsons Green bombing

Last year, Northallerton could have become the 'New Columbine' IF TEHRE Plans worked out. Yorkshire has never had a Mass Shooting.

Last edited by Ziamber II on Fri May 18, 2018 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

2017 Westminster attack
Finsbury Park attack
Parsons Green bombing

Smaller country, smaller population, but the city of london has been attacked 4 times last year, that is just one city, with a smaller population, that is my point.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

eldigato wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

2017 Westminster attack
Finsbury Park attack
Parsons Green bombing

It could happen in the UK if someone gets an illegal gun or if someone throws a petrol bomb in a crowded room or something like that. I think it's the mental health problem here.

It could but what use is a gun its only purpose is too kill your only reason for having them is defence but if there were non you wouldnt need it too defend as they wouldnt have one
Back to top Go down

seems like a shotgun and a .38 revolver were used, not "assault rifles" they were taken from his dad so its his fault for leaving them out
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

2017 Westminster attack
Finsbury Park attack
Parsons Green bombing

And how many shootings then come on average it out
Smaller country, smaller population, but the city of london has been attacked 4 times last year, that is just one city, with a smaller population, that is my point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody   Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa Fe High School shooting leaves at least 10 dead, suspect in custody
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next