Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released

Go down 
+7
QuestionMark
BlackandWhite
haydenschool
Screamingophelia
Tommy QTR
DooMRebel
Cobra6
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Empty
PostSubject: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Confessed school shooter Nikolas Cruz claimed in newly released cellphone videos that he would become famous.

The videos, released Wednesday by prosecutors and shared to CBS12 by our partners at the Sun-Sentinel, show Cruz on Feb. 14 shortly before deputies say he shot and killed 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

"I'm going to be the next school shooter of 2018," Cruz said. "My goal is at least 20 people with an AR-15 ... when you see me on the news, you'll all know who I am."

"I can't wait," he added.

According to newly released transcripts of the videos obtained from a source close to the investigation, Nikolas Cruz details how he will carry out the shooting.

"I'm gonna go take Uber in the afternoon before 2:40 (p.m.). From there I'll go into -- onto school campus, walk up the stairs, unload my bags and get my AR and shoot people down at the man -- what is it? -- the main courtyard, wait, and people will die," he says.

Investigators discovered the videos on Cruz's cellphone, which was taken into evidence after the shooting. The videos are listed on the prosecution's discovery list. Authorities didn't say when the videos were recorded.

In another video, Cruz says, "Today is the day. The day it all begin. The day of my massacre shall begin. All the kids in school will run and fear and hide. From the wrath of my power they will know who I am."

"Hello, my name is Nick and I'm going to be the next school shooter of 2018," says Cruz at the start of another video. "My goal is at least 20 people with an AR-15 and a couple tracer rounds."

"It's going to be a big event. And when you see me on the news, you'll all know who I am," he said before laughing.

He ends that video saying, "You're all going to die. Pew, pew-pew, pew, pew, pew, pew, pew. Ah yeah. Can't wait."

Well in my opinion these videos have likely just sealed his fate. Evil or Very Mad  No wonder they refuse to take the death penalty off the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:38 pm

LMFAO. SO THEY RELEASE THESE BUT NOT THE BASEMENT TAPES? XDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:41 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
LMFAO. SO THEY RELEASE THESE BUT NOT THE BASEMENT TAPES? XDDD

Sadly it appears so. Mad
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 61637
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:41 pm

The last video sounds like an Elliot Rodger rip-off.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63319

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Cobra6 wrote:
Sounded more lile Cho rip-off to me

Contribution Points : 61637

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:44 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:
Sounded more lile Cho rip-off to me
Kind of mixed, yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:45 pm

Cobra6 wrote:

It seems he was copy catting a few different shooters. "From the wrath of my power they will know who I am" sounds very Columbine-ish to me.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63319

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:52 pm

He definitely had been researching other shooters

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:52 pm

Prosecutors said they will seek the death penalty in the case. They said the videos clearly show that he had meticulously planned the shooting.

In other clips, Cruz talks about his state of mind. "I am nothing," "my life is meaningless," and "I hate everyone and everything," Cruz says in different videos.

He ends one of the videos, professing his love for someone named Angie. It's unclear who she is, but Cruz says he looks forward to meeting her in the afterlife.

Poor girl will have everyone trying to find out her real identity. No

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Let it be known that my first thought was

“But we still can’t have the freaking basement tapes” Sad Because of contagion yet all this stuff is

I’ll watch these later.

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Chilling video has emerged showing the suspected gunman who killed 17 people and wounded 17 more at a Florida high school in February bragging about his plans to carry out the massacre.

Here's the released vids. I hope the fan girls(Cruzers) see these and go delete all the Tumblr shit they have posted on this cringe bag. Haha
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:11 pm

Well he didn't get that far off with his goal. Can't wait to watch these.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:17 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

NO DON"T DO IT! The cringe in almost to much. I'm trying to do a good deed by sparing you. I love you

Also he has what seems to be a small speech impediment. scratch Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:18 pm

Too late. Already did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:20 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Too late. Already did

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Sorry! But did you catch it too? Surely that isn't an accent right? scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:20 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Chilling video has emerged showing the suspected gunman who killed 17 people and wounded 17 more at a Florida high school in February bragging about his plans to carry out the massacre.

Here's the released vids. I hope the fan girls(Cruzers) see these and go delete all the Tumblr shit they have posted on this cringe bag. Haha

It might make him more popular.

Ack!!!

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:21 pm

I think I did notice him struggle a little bit with his words if thats what your saying
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:22 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

NO DON"T DO IT! The cringe in almost to much. I'm trying to do a good deed by sparing you. I love you

Another thing I relate to Cruz to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:24 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
I think I did notice him struggle a little bit with his words if thats what your saying

I'm also wondering if any meds he may have been on could have effected his speech? He sounded like he was slurring his words somewhat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:28 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I used to get tongue tied when very excited or angry and had a very bad stutter when I was little. I did speech therapy for a year and finally outgrew it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:28 pm

I noticed the shirt he was wearing is green, the shirt he was arrested in was red. Did he change clothes before the shooting?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I used to get tongue tied when very excited or angry and had a very bad stutter when I was little. I did speech therapy for a year and finally outgrew it.  Embarassed
I have a stutter as well which is really bad when I try to talk fast or to new people.

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Thu May 31, 2018 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:31 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I noticed the shirt he was wearing is green, the shirt he was arrested in was red. Did he change clothes before the shooting?

There are conflicting reports on him changing clothes. I'm not really sure when he was supposed to have made this change.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:31 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I used to get tongue tied when very excited or angry and had a very bad stutter when I was little. I did speech therapy for a year and finally outgrew it.  Embarassed
I have a stutter as well which is really bad when I try to talk fast or to new people.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:37 pm

On a positive note, I just came from Tumblr and some of the Cruzers are saying they can't love Niko now because of the new videos! cheers

Glad a few of them are finally starting to see the fucking bright ass light! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:48 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
He did research on Charles Whitman, Elliot Rodger, and Columbine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:54 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
He did research on Charles Whitman, Elliot Rodger, and Columbine.

It shows in his videos, some words and phrases he used etc. I'm waiting on any written material to be released to see just how deep his copying went.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:04 pm

Also who's Angie?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:06 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
On a positive note, I just came from Tumblr and some of the Cruzers are saying they can't love Niko now because of the new videos! cheers

Glad a few of them are finally starting to see the fucking bright ass light! Rolling Eyes  

Effin casuals....

lol!

What reasons are they giving? I haven’t been able to watch them yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Also who's Angie?

Apparently his Ex GF. Poor girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:11 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Effin casuals....

lol!

Well in my opinion, Cruz was talking a mix mash of Cho/Elliot Rodgers/and a very wee bit of E&D. scratch
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:12 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Also who's Angie?

Didn't he abuse and hit her?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Effin casuals....

lol!

Well in my opinion, Cruz was talking a mix mash of Cho/Elliot Rodgers/and a very wee bit of E&D. scratch

Oh my!

What were they hoping for George Clooney?

Eric and Dylan were pretty “normal” like guys you’d talk to where as cho and Rodgers brought a lot of cringe and scariness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:19 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Also who's Angie?

Didn't he abuse and hit her?

Yes, that is what her and other people said. Then again there were some who said that she was lying. SO who knows? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:20 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Effin casuals....

lol!

Oh my!

What were they hoping for George Clooney?

Eric and Dylan were pretty “normal” like guys you’d talk to where as cho and Rodgers brought a lot of cringe and scariness

Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:36 pm

1 WAY TO FUCK UP YOUR COURT CASE (CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:36 pm

eldigato wrote:

True.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:37 pm

also anyone know why he has a cast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:38 pm

eldigato wrote:
also anyone know why he has a cast?

He had apparently punched a wall at one point in time.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 8:27 pm

eldigato wrote:

Yeah I'm sure this won't prejudice the jury at all.  Rolling Eyes

haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64623

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:35 pm

I like how he says "I hope to see you in the afterlife" and yet here he is. Still alive and well. if the afterlife does exist, E&D, Cho, Rodger would've been very disappointed and might've been laughing at him
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

Contribution Points : 67562

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 11:39 pm

Shows how intelligent he really wasn't. If he'd planned on killing himself in the end, the videos wouldn't matter. But I'm not sure he even planned on dying, and now he's pretty much guaranteed himself the death penalty anyway Cuckoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:09 am

Nikolas' motive was most likely Nikolas viewed humans who attended school as stupid because they're sheep to the government and shooting the students and faculty would be wrath for the students and faculty complying with the government.

I've heard arguments similar from other mass killers.

I don't understand why someone who would try to get away would record their face?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:23 am

haydenschool wrote:
I like how he says "I hope to see you in the afterlife" and yet here he is. Still alive and well. if the afterlife does exist, E&D, Cho, Rodger would've been very disappointed and might've been laughing at him

Nah, they'd be jealous and/or approving.

sscc

Contribution Points : 83692
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:24 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:
Nikolas' motive was most likely Nikolas viewed humans who attended school as stupid because they're sheep to the government and shooting the students and faculty would be wrath for the  students and faculty complying with the government.
I think the shooting was simply a means to an end and his goal was recognition and possibly misplaced vengeance, not any sort of political or ideological statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:28 am

sscc wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:
Nikolas' motive was most likely Nikolas viewed humans who attended school as stupid because they're sheep to the government and shooting the students and faculty would be wrath for the  students and faculty complying with the government.
I think the shooting was simply a means to an end and his goal was recognition and possibly misplaced vengeance, not any sort of political or ideological statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Agree. In the videos the things he said, the way it was said, etc. came across as somewhat rehearsed. scratch

If you watch the videos(the one where he is showing his face)he struggles with some words, and seems like he is easily distracted. Yet he is speaking almost normal.  

But in the other vids he is filming the ground and sounds very different. Just the monotone voice and the things he is saying, it's like he is reading from a script.
Back to top Go down
worm

worm

Contribution Points : 56493

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 10:15 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:

sscc  Agree. In the videos the things he said, the way it was said, etc. came across as somewhat rehearsed. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you watch the videos(the one where he is showing his face)he struggles with some words, and seems like he is easily distracted. Yet he is speaking almost normal.  

But in the other vids he is filming the ground and sounds very different. Just the monotone voice and the things he is saying, it's like he is reading from a script.

Well re: the monotone voice, he is autistic and autistics often have an “odd” voice (monotone is one of the classic examples) and I am autistic myself so I know this because I experience it myself

Also he very well could have made a script so that he wouldn’t have a lot of issues saying what he wanted to say

Last edited by worm on Thu May 31, 2018 10:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 10:15 am

BlackandWhite wrote:
Shows how intelligent he really wasn't. If he'd planned on killing himself in the end, the videos wouldn't matter. But I'm not sure he even planned on dying, and now he's pretty much guaranteed himself the death penalty anyway Cuckoo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  True. I bet his defense team wanted to smack the fuck out of him when they saw the videos. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 10:47 am

worm wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:

sscc  Agree. In the videos the things he said, the way it was said, etc. came across as somewhat rehearsed. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well re: the monotone voice, he is autistic and autistics often have an “odd” voice (monotone is one of the classic examples) and I am autistic myself so I know this because I experience it myself

Also he very well could have made a script so that he wouldn’t have a lot of issues saying what he wanted to say

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  True. He was diagnosed as Autistic and also having ADHD.  I was just making light of the differences between the vids that I noticed. During the videos where you can't see his face he very well could have been reading from something he had written down. This is another reason I want to see other evidence, like journals and such.
Back to top Go down
worm

worm

Contribution Points : 56493

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 10:57 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
worm wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  True. He was diagnosed as Autistic and also having ADHD.  I was just making light of the differences between the vids that I noticed. During the videos where you can't see his face he very well could have been reading from something he had written down. This is another reason I want to see other evidence, like journals and such.

Yes, he could have, I just wanted to make the point that it wasn’t the only explanation Smile
I also want to see journals, etc they’d likely reveal a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next