Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released

Go down 
+7
QuestionMark
BlackandWhite
haydenschool
Screamingophelia
Tommy QTR
DooMRebel
Cobra6
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 83235
Forum Reputation : 25

'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 1:43 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
Nikolas' motive was most likely Nikolas viewed humans who attended school as stupid because they're sheep to the government and shooting the students and faculty would be wrath for the  students and faculty complying with the government.

I've heard arguments similar from other mass killers.

I don't understand why someone who would try to get away would record their face?

Honestly he doesn't seem too bright/educated. It sounds like he is just stringing together words that he thinks are edgy without making much sense.

"Pew pew pew"-Wow that was cringy.

"Every day I see the world ending another day"-Doesn't make any sense

"Political government programs"-Again, doesn't make sense.

"From the wrath of my power"-Does he mean the power of my wrath?

"Everything that I hold dear I let go beyond your half"-What is this guy even saying?

He did mention his life is "nothing and meaningless" and that he was called "idiot and dumbass." Seems to me it had more to do with him being upset about being called stupid and not being included with his peers than thinking of himself as superior to his peers..

As to why he would record himself, he doesn't seem like a very plan oriented person.He probably just planned on wandering aimlessly after the shooting, just as he had always done.

Last edited by boringguy on Thu May 31, 2018 1:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 1:47 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  True. He was diagnosed as Autistic and also having ADHD.  I was just making light of the differences between the vids that I noticed. During the videos where you can't see his face he very well could have been reading from something he had written down. This is another reason I want to see other evidence, like journals and such.

Did he even have journals?

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 1:51 pm

boringguy wrote:
Honestly he doesn't seem too bright/educated. It sounds like he is just stringing together words that he thinks are edgy without making much sense.

"Pew pew pew"-Wow that was cringy.

"Every day I see the world ending another day"-Doesn't make any sense

"Political government programs"-Again, doesn't make sense.

"From the wrath of my power"-Does he mean the power of my wrath?

"Everything that I hold dear I let go beyond your half"-What is this guy even saying?

He did mention his life is "nothing and meaningless" and that he was called "idiot and dumbass." Seems to me he it was more that he was upset about being called stupid and not being included with his peers than thinking of himself as superior to his peers..

Agreed on all points. The videos are cringy AF. He makes very little sense, other then calling out those who thought he was stupid or a dumb-ass.

I'm hoping any written evidence will be released soon as well. I want to see if he had any real thoughts of his own, or if he was copying other shooters etc.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 1:55 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  True. He was diagnosed as Autistic and also having ADHD.  I was just making light of the differences between the vids that I noticed. During the videos where you can't see his face he very well could have been reading from something he had written down. This is another reason I want to see other evidence, like journals and such.

I am almost certain that he did. But I can't remember where I read it at. scratch  

Also there has been some reports that there was like 150 videos in evidence. But it was found on Tumblr so don't hold me to that one. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193796
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 2:03 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I am almost certain that he did. But I can't remember where I read it at. scratch  

Also there has been some reports that there was like 150 videos in evidence. But it was found on Tumblr so don't hold me to that one. Haha

Dude, Dylan makes more sense to me than this guy.

Just my percevation. Halcyon. 5th dimension. BEEEER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 3:21 pm

I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused by the sentences Nikolas constructed in the videos (except the recording of Nikolas discusses the plan).

I'm curious if the police will release an interrogation video similar to with Dylann Roof? Others mentioned journals and 150 videos, I hope the content provides more useful information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 4:08 pm

Cruz reminds me of the 2 people who carried out the CMR rampage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:00 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
I'm curious if the police will release an interrogation video similar to with Dylann Roof? Others mentioned journals and 150 videos, I hope the content provides more useful information.

I'm hoping the interrogation vid is released as well. I want to see how Cruz was acting while being questioned, and hear what was said. We all know he confessed. But I wonder how long it took, or if he told them from the start? scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:47 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:

I'm hoping the interrogation vid is released as well. I want to see how Cruz was acting while being questioned, and hear what was said. We all know he confessed. But I wonder how long it took, or if he told them from the start? scratch

Me too!!

I think kip kinkels was released
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 2:59 am

Cruz's interrogation video could be like Martin Bryant's.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86378
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:36 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
LMFAO. SO THEY RELEASE THESE BUT NOT THE BASEMENT TAPES? XDDD
Why bring Columbine into this? They're different police departments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:39 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

Cause i find that it dosent make sense to release a shooters (who killed more) manifesto but yet dont release the columbine shooters "manifesto" even though they killed less
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:39 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

Some people have a hard time understanding that.

Though if the actual basement Tapes are as cringey as these videos I think I'd prefer if they weren't released.

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:41 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

Some people have a hard time understanding that.

Though if the actual basement Tapes are as cringey as these videos I think I'd prefer if they weren't released.

Na i think Nicks's were a little more cringy imo
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:42 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

Cause i find that it dosent make sense to release a shooters (who killed more) manifesto but yet dont release the columbine shooters "manifesto" even though they killed less

It's two different police departments dude. Jefferson County doesn't operate the same way as Broward County. Different people, different leadership, different decisions.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:42 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

Well different people handle stuff differently. This police department released these videos, but Jeffco didn't release the basement tapes because, like I said, people handle stuff differently.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:43 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

It's two different police departments dude. Jefferson County doesn't operate the same way as Broward County. Different people, different leadership, different decisions.
Said it better than I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:59 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

They are probably just as cringe inducing, if not worse! Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 10:00 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
also anyone know why he has a cast?

He had apparently punched a wall at one point in time.

What did he break?
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 84012
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 10:47 pm

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

What did he break?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cruz had a “boxer’s fracture” in his right hand after falling on a step in their house about three weeks ago. They now think he removed the cast on his hand, the second he’d had, the day of the shooting. He’d also removed the first cast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 7:12 am

sscc wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

What did he break?
Cruz had a “boxer’s fracture” in his right hand after falling on a step in their house about three weeks ago. They now think he removed the cast on his hand, the second he’d had, the day of the shooting. He’d also removed the first cast.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I had read a report somewhere that he had supposedly punched a wall and fractured it! LOL!

I should have done a little more in depth fact checking. Just goes to show you the kind of misinformation that is floating around out there. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 84012
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 7:55 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sscc wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

What did he break?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I had read a report somewhere that he had supposedly punched a wall and fractured it! LOL!

I should have done a little more in depth fact checking. Just goes to show you the kind of misinformation that is floating around out there. Rolling Eyes
Who knows! If you have read reports saying that, it's always possible that this article had the facts wrong. Maybe he broke his hand more than once, maybe he injured it by punching a wall and then fractured it when he fell down. This type of break is most likely to happen when someone is throwing a punch (which is where the name comes from) so it wouldn't be surprising. I think we've heard enough stories about Nikolas punching holes in walls to know that it's a real possibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 7:58 am

sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sscc wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

What did he break?

Who knows! If you have read reports saying that, it's always possible that this article had the facts wrong. Maybe he broke his hand more than once, maybe he injured it by punching a wall and then fractured it when he fell down. This type of break is most likely to happen when someone is throwing a punch (which is where the name comes from) so it wouldn't be surprising. I think we've heard enough stories about Nikolas punching holes in walls to know that it's a real possibility.

True.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:40 pm

sscc wrote:
Maybe he broke his hand more than once, maybe he injured it by punching a wall and then fractured it when he fell down. This type of break is most likely to happen when someone is throwing a punch (which is where the name comes from) so it wouldn't be surprising. I think we've heard enough stories about Nikolas punching holes in walls to know that it's a real possibility.

I get the feeling that the "he fell and broke his hand" story was just a lie to keep the doctors from asking why Nick keeps punching walls.

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:50 pm

CVA did a vid on the released Nikolas Cruz cell videos.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:11 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

CVA did a vid on the released Nikolas Cruz cell videos.

Watching it now! I agree, it is to push an agenda.

I am 2 seconds into listening to this kid talk and I want to throw my phone across the room.

It does sound like he's reading from a script.

I think this is how Brooks wants people to think Eric and Dylan acted TBH.

It throws me off when I hear Scott Peterson because I think of Laci Peterson and that whole case.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:31 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

I am 2 seconds into listening to this kid talk and I want to throw my phone across the room.

It throws me off when I hear Scott Peterson because I think of Laci Peterson and that whole case.

That was the impression I got as well.  In the first clips he was talking semi normal. But in the last one, it just sounded different. It was like hearing someone read out loud when they suck at reading.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:37 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

That was the impression I got as well.  In the first clips he was talking semi normal. But in the last one, it just sounded different. It was like hearing someone read out loud when they suck at reading.

He is not all there, there is a lot going on. So many red flags Sad

I would love a video comparison of videos released from school (mass) shooters OR maybe I should make a topic...

I can compile youtube clips. I think Kip Kinkels interrogation video was released, then the student films we have from E & D, Cho, James Holmes has I think his dissertation online, Randy Stair's too. Compare them and see what people may have missed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released   'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'You're all going to die': Nikolas Cruz cellphone videos released
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2