Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Full library video.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Full library video.    Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Not sure if it's already posted here. I don't know if you've seen it. I've only seen a 1 min version before.
Warning: Graphic Video:

Back to top Go down
JDM87

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:50 am

I think I have. Btw, at 2m:11s:, towards the left of Dylan's blood puddle, there's like a little splatter of blood. What is that from? I roughly remember someone said it was the blood from Eric's skull, or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:35 pm

This video is chilling to watch. The complete silence and emptiness is very disturbing ,considering the horrors that occurred in that place.Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greetje

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think I have. Btw, at 2m:11s:, towards the left of Dylan's blood puddle, there's like a little splatter of blood. What is that from? I roughly remember someone said it was the blood from Eric's skull, or something along those lines.

I'm unable to view the video on my tablet but I do remember reading in the police report that when they removed Eric's body, part of his skull fell apart causing blood to fall out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JDM87

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:23 pm

I'm unable to view the video on my tablet but I do remember reading in the police report that when they removed Eric's body, part of his skull fell apart causing blood to fall out.
That sounds incredibly gory. I wouldn't even want to imagine what his corpse would've looked like after it was taken out of the library.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greetje

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:50 pm

I searched the library reports, it's in the report from team two, file number D99-1333 page 8:

" The Jefferson County Coroner's Office also collected skull pieces (#962 and #991) from two areas on the carpet: one to the west of KLEBOLD and the other to the south of HARRIS. When the body of HARRIS was being moved into the body bag, a mass of blood fell out of the open skull and landed on the carpet where KLEBOLD's body had been."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathmedic

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:17 pm

OMG.... I NEVER noticed this before... IDK if it's my eyes playing tricks on me or if it is there.... But are those glasses on the floor at 1:38? Also if you pause at 1:33 there is something white.... It looks like it may be a pair of shoes too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:02 pm

I searched the library reports, it's in the report from team two, file number D99-1333 page 8:

" The Jefferson County Coroner's Office also collected skull pieces (#962 and #991) from two areas on the carpet: one to the west of KLEBOLD and the other to the south of HARRIS. When the body of HARRIS was being moved into the body bag, a mass of blood fell out of the open skull and landed on the carpet where KLEBOLD's body had been."
I think that would have sickened everyone in the room. Just the thought of it is horrible and makes me feel sickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Creepy silent video. So eerie to see where it all happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:09 pm

When you see the turned over chair at 1:46, the camera then zooms in on Daniel Mauser's card at 1:52, making me wonder if the overturned chair we see might have been the one that Daniel kicked at or possibly tried to hurl at Eric? Just seeing it and considering this is really quite creepy. I have only watched this video a couple times, and don't really feel like watching it too much, though it does give you a good idea of the size of the library, the positioning of everything, etc.
Back to top Go down
Greetje

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:39 pm

If you compare the positioning of the chair in the video to the library diagrams, it seems very likely that this is indeed the one Daniel tried to hurl at Harris.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:58 pm

@Greetje wrote:
If you compare the positioning of the chair in the video to the library diagrams, it seems very likely that this is indeed the one Daniel tried to hurl at Harris.
Thank you Greetje, I appreciate you posting this, it does seem to suggest this is the very chair. I wonder how close Daniel actually came to surprising Eric and what would have happened if he did. At least he tried to defend himself and his life, and all he got in return was a gunshot to the face and a smart-ass "nice glasses" crack from Eric. No
Rest in peace, Daniel.
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:55 pm

OMG.... I NEVER noticed this before... IDK if it's my eyes playing tricks on me or if it is there.... But are those glasses on the floor at 1:38? Also if you pause at 1:33 there is something white.... It looks like it may be a pair of shoes too

I see the glasses....was that Daniel's spot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:07 pm

That is where Corey DePooter was lying

Jbow89

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Mon May 09, 2016 10:39 pm

The video won't work for me.. It says error?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Tue May 10, 2016 8:55 am

The video won't work for me.. It says error?

It might have been taken down.

I believe this is the same video. This one is longer. The library part is about 17 min in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:34 am

Proof that anger management classes are worthless.

Skuller

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:52 pm

The video won't play for me but I can conclude that it would be eerie. Thanks for the link atleast! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonshadow

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Huh, thanks for sharing! Yeah, more than eerie to watch it - especially the library part, with the blood stains and the police notices.

@Rose The Hat: yes, in such serious cases, they worth very little. School shootings have more complicated causes than certain youngsters having poor anger management skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pipsydipsy
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:10 pm

The more I research sandy hook...the more I believe its a big conspiracy..and there is proof to back up my claims about all of it. I find it funny that I can't find one single person who will call me on the phone and discuss the conspiracy facts...even after I offer my phone number ....lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:30 pm

The more I research sandy hook...the more I believe its a big conspiracy..and there is proof to back up my claims about all of it.  I find it funny that I can't find one single person who will call me on the phone and discuss the conspiracy facts...even after I offer my phone number ....lol

I'm not sure if you meant to post in this thread but if you want to talk about a possible Sandy Hook conspiracy, I believe that there are some threads here which discuss the topic (or you can always start your own). There are at least a few people here who are interested in the case and I would be willing to address what you have to say, though I certainly don't believe that there was any conspiracy myself. If you can bring the facts, I'm sure that some of the members here would be happy to discuss it with you.

Pipsydipsy
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:42 pm

There are too many things in this picture that I find odd as hell..SSCC.. Why don't you call me and we can talk ..there is too much to type..lol..I promise I'm not a crazy person..but I want to. Go. in depth with someone in a conversation so someone can see my points of view and really really get down to the absolute fine points of WTF went on that day.. Too many things do not and will not ever add up ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:02 am

There are too many things in this picture that I find odd as hell..SSCC.. Why don't you call me and we can talk ..there is too much to type..lol..I promise I'm not a crazy person..but I want to. Go. in depth with someone in a conversation so someone can see my points of view and really really get down to the absolute fine points of WTF went on that day..  Too many things do not and will not ever add up ..
Don't come on here and be asking people that you don't even know to call you up on the telephone. It's weird. It's creepy. And I don't like it and it actually does make you sound like a crazy person. So please stop. Thank you.

Pipsydipsy
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 am

Kiss my ass your forum sucks and so dontpu bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Full library video.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1