Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full library video.

Go down 
+22
rf1985
joebox97
katherinex
Daniel768
Mojo11
Screamingophelia
InsaneIntruder
scary.fairy
Szabo
KreSade
Jenn
sscc
Pipsydipsy
Moonshadow
Rose The Hat
Lizpuff
Jbow89
sororityalpha
asloversgo
deathmedic
rik75
JDM87
26 posters
AuthorMessage

Full library video.  Empty
PostSubject: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Not sure if it's already posted here. I don't know if you've seen it. I've only seen a 1 min version before.
Warning: Graphic Video:
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101906
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:50 am

I think I have. Btw, at 2m:11s:, towards the left of Dylan's blood puddle, there's like a little splatter of blood. What is that from? I roughly remember someone said it was the blood from Eric's skull, or something along those lines.

disolationx likes this post

Back to top Go down
rik75

Contribution Points : 97343
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:35 pm

This video is chilling to watch. The complete silence and emptiness is very disturbing ,considering the horrors that occurred in that place.Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:06 am

JDM87 wrote:
I think I have. Btw, at 2m:11s:, towards the left of Dylan's blood puddle, there's like a little splatter of blood. What is that from? I roughly remember someone said it was the blood from Eric's skull, or something along those lines.

I'm unable to view the video on my tablet but I do remember reading in the police report that when they removed Eric's body, part of his skull fell apart causing blood to fall out.
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101906

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:23 pm

Greetje wrote:
I'm unable to view the video on my tablet but I do remember reading in the police report that when they removed Eric's body, part of his skull fell apart causing blood to fall out.
That sounds incredibly gory. I wouldn't even want to imagine what his corpse would've looked like after it was taken out of the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:50 pm

I searched the library reports, it's in the report from team two, file number D99-1333 page 8:

" The Jefferson County Coroner's Office also collected skull pieces (#962 and #991) from two areas on the carpet: one to the west of KLEBOLD and the other to the south of HARRIS. When the body of HARRIS was being moved into the body bag, a mass of blood fell out of the open skull and landed on the carpet where KLEBOLD's body had been."
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 102149
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:17 pm

OMG.... I NEVER noticed this before... IDK if it's my eyes playing tricks on me or if it is there.... But are those glasses on the floor at 1:38? Also if you pause at 1:33 there is something white.... It looks like it may be a pair of shoes too
Back to top Go down
rik75

Contribution Points : 97343

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Greetje wrote:
I searched the library reports, it's in the report from team two, file number D99-1333 page 8:

" The Jefferson County Coroner's Office also collected skull pieces (#962 and #991) from two areas on the carpet: one to the west of KLEBOLD and the other to the south of HARRIS. When the body of HARRIS was being moved into the body bag, a mass of blood fell out of the open skull and landed on the carpet where KLEBOLD's body had been."
I think that would have sickened everyone in the room. Just the thought of it is horrible and makes me feel sickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Creepy silent video. So eerie to see where it all happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:09 pm

When you see the turned over chair at 1:46, the camera then zooms in on Daniel Mauser's card at 1:52, making me wonder if the overturned chair we see might have been the one that Daniel kicked at or possibly tried to hurl at Eric? Just seeing it and considering this is really quite creepy. I have only watched this video a couple times, and don't really feel like watching it too much, though it does give you a good idea of the size of the library, the positioning of everything, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:39 pm

If you compare the positioning of the chair in the video to the library diagrams, it seems very likely that this is indeed the one Daniel tried to hurl at Harris.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Greetje wrote:
If you compare the positioning of the chair in the video to the library diagrams, it seems very likely that this is indeed the one Daniel tried to hurl at Harris.
Thank you Greetje, I appreciate you posting this, it does seem to suggest this is the very chair. I wonder how close Daniel actually came to surprising Eric and what would have happened if he did. At least he tried to defend himself and his life, and all he got in return was a gunshot to the face and a smart-ass "nice glasses" crack from Eric. No
Rest in peace, Daniel.
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Contribution Points : 75933

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 8:55 pm

deathmedic wrote:
OMG.... I NEVER noticed this before... IDK if it's my eyes playing tricks on me or if it is there.... But are those glasses on the floor at 1:38? Also if you pause at 1:33 there is something white.... It looks like it may be a pair of shoes too

I see the glasses....was that Daniel's spot?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 9:07 pm

That is where Corey DePooter was lying

Back to top Go down
Jbow89

Contribution Points : 75260

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 10:39 pm

The video won't work for me.. It says error?

astraphobi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 8:55 am

Jbow89 wrote:

It might have been taken down.

I believe this is the same video. This one is longer. The library part is about 17 min in.

WlrdScks*, hermit, astraphobi and bullets1999 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

Contribution Points : 65823

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:34 am

Proof that anger management classes are worthless.

astraphobi likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 9:52 pm

The video won't play for me but I can conclude that it would be eerie. Thanks for the link atleast! Razz
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 72156

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Huh, thanks for sharing! Yeah, more than eerie to watch it - especially the library part, with the blood stains and the police notices.

@Rose The Hat: yes, in such serious cases, they worth very little. School shootings have more complicated causes than certain youngsters having poor anger management skills.
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

Contribution Points : 61481

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 12:10 pm

The more I research sandy hook...the more I believe its a big conspiracy..and there is proof to back up my claims about all of it. I find it funny that I can't find one single person who will call me on the phone and discuss the conspiracy facts...even after I offer my phone number ....lol

QuestionMark, johncena, Lfc413, NEXT STEP UP, Insomnia and Culturalphilistine dislike this post

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83737
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:30 pm

Pipsydipsy wrote:
The more I research sandy hook...the more I believe its a big conspiracy..and there is proof to back up my claims about all of it.  I find it funny that I can't find one single person who will call me on the phone and discuss the conspiracy facts...even after I offer my phone number ....lol

I'm not sure if you meant to post in this thread but if you want to talk about a possible Sandy Hook conspiracy, I believe that there are some threads here which discuss the topic (or you can always start your own). There are at least a few people here who are interested in the case and I would be willing to address what you have to say, though I certainly don't believe that there was any conspiracy myself. If you can bring the facts, I'm sure that some of the members here would be happy to discuss it with you.
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:42 pm

There are too many things in this picture that I find odd as hell..SSCC.. Why don't you call me and we can talk ..there is too much to type..lol..I promise I'm not a crazy person..but I want to. Go. in depth with someone in a conversation so someone can see my points of view and really really get down to the absolute fine points of WTF went on that day.. Too many things do not and will not ever add up ..

QuestionMark and greatscott dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 5:02 am

Pipsydipsy wrote:
There are too many things in this picture that I find odd as hell..SSCC.. Why don't you call me and we can talk ..there is too much to type..lol..I promise I'm not a crazy person..but I want to. Go. in depth with someone in a conversation so someone can see my points of view and really really get down to the absolute fine points of WTF went on that day..  Too many things do not and will not ever add up ..
Don't come on here and be asking people that you don't even know to call you up on the telephone. It's weird. It's creepy. And I don't like it and it actually does make you sound like a crazy person. So please stop. Thank you.

Jenna horse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 am

Kiss my ass your forum sucks and so dontpu bitch

Jenna horse, greatscott, Insomnia and heytdm dislike this post

Back to top Go down
KreSade

KreSade

Contribution Points : 57357

PostSubject: Something I found when reading about Adam Kyler   Full library video.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 11:05 pm

When authorities asked Adam how he knew Dylan, Adam told them that Dylan had begun harassing him at school around November and December 1998. It got so bad that Adam's mother, Susan Kyler, reported it to the school authorities who said they would take care of the problem. There were no further issues with Klebold after that.

When the Kylers reported Dylan back then, Adam had told investigators that Dylan had been with a group of four kids in black trenchcoats had told him near Christmas 1998 that they would kill him if he went to class and that if he told anyone about the threats they would shoot him. He also said at the time that these students were part of a group known as the Trench Coat Mafia. However, in a later interview with officials, he said he hadn't had any problems with any of the other Trench Coat Mafia students except for Dylan during the harrassment. He said then that while Dylan was harrassing him three other students, believed to be Trench Coat Mafia members, were with Dylan but that they weren't actually involved in the harrassment. Susan told investigators that Adam had a learning disability and that she believed it to be the reason Dylan had harrassed her son.

Looks like Dylan did some bullying of his own. Makes you rethink that whole getting bullied thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 10:32 pm

Bullied people can turn into bullies. Adam and his family are also not reliable narrators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 10:55 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Jbow89 wrote:

I believe this is the same video.  This one is longer.  The library part is about 17 min in.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned at 16:34, there is a sign that says good luck. It's so strange that they would even include this in the video. That day the sign wasnt talking about sports.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 11:41 am

Also, at 18:56, does anyone know what is next to the bloodstain?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 11:44 am

tate'stwistednerve wrote:

Are you talking about the yellow evidence placards or something else?

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 11:59 am

Lizpuff wrote:

Not the evidence placards, there was something that looked like a nail, but I'm not entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Lizpuff wrote:

Not the evidence placards, there was something that looked like a nail, but I'm not entirely sure.

I see what you are talking about. The video is so blurry it is hard to tell but probably either a nail/some other sort of metal from the pipebombs they were throwing as they had attached things to the outside to try to increase damage, or perhaps some shrapnel from the building itself.

The former seems most likely

Szabo

Contribution Points : 67978
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 2:17 pm

This has been discussed before. Some think it's a pair of glasses. I remember someone saying they could be Corey DePooter's.

Whatever it was, I wonder why it was left, when it seems all other evidence (apart from the blood stains) was gone.
Back to top Go down
KreSade

KreSade

Contribution Points : 57357

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 11:27 pm

Looking at the video if you're referring to the T shaped object not sure what that is. Doesn't look like glasses or piece of them either.

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9
Back to top Go down
scary.fairy

scary.fairy

Contribution Points : 56793

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 7:29 am

Hello, new here, can anyone tell me why when I click "Play" on the video it doesn't work, just nothing happens?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:41 pm

Pipsydipsy wrote:
Kiss my ass your forum sucks and so dontpu bitch
Reminds me of that "kiss my ass Brooks" thing.

johncena and Culturalphilistine like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 pm

Is the full video still up? It's not playing on my end and I can only find a short walk through video online.

scary.fairy

Contribution Points : 56793

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 2:27 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Is the full video still up? It's not playing on my end and I can only find a short walk through video online.

It has been uploaded on YouTube, search for Columbine Real Footage (April 20,1999)
Back to top Go down
Mojo11

Contribution Points : 55729

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 12:10 am

At the 1:20 mark there is a blood stain in the shape of a body, was it where someone laid after being injured and bleed a lot?
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 65917

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 7:20 am

Mojo11 wrote:
At the 1:20 mark there is a blood stain in the shape of a body, was it where someone laid after being injured and bleed a lot?

That's from John Tomlin.
Back to top Go down
katherinex

Contribution Points : 62161
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:23 am

Daniel768 wrote:
Mojo11 wrote:

That's from John Tomlin.

I never realised he was out in the open as much. I thought only Kelly and Lauren weren't 100% underneath the desks.
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69350
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 2:05 pm

I really hope somebody has all of these videos archived somewhere, as youtube keeps taking them down.
Back to top Go down
rf1985

rf1985

Contribution Points : 50065

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 12:46 pm

" The Jefferson County Coroner's Office also collected skull pieces ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) from two areas on the carpet: one to the west of KLEBOLD and the other to the south of HARRIS. When the body of HARRIS was being moved into the body bag, a mass of blood fell out of the open skull and landed on the carpet where KLEBOLD's body had been."

This is interesting...look at where these items are located. 962 is near the outer wall/windows in the blue area.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92306
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Eek
Back to top Go down
pizzapowers

pizzapowers

Contribution Points : 43290

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 12:52 pm

The Link still works, video plays fine.
Back to top Go down
D0mino

D0mino

Contribution Points : 29880

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 3:10 am

Liveleak is dead now... does anybody have another link to the footage?

Chicagojc likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61189
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 7:16 am

It starts to show the school at around the 11 and a half minute mark.

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full library video.
Page 1 of 1