Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Table of mass murderer influences

Go down 
+29
DanielBryer
ZELLAweistDAY3
Laratruec
Engel
lognifiiskurk
Jawspredator1
garbagetalker1
Stinkfist
Koschei
cowardlycorpse
Killisaki
dyonqqr
Employer_Square
Luci
Amok333
Primate Murder
KMFDM
Carnifex879
UncontinuedProcess
Breeding Lilacs
AlteRoad
Tommy QTR
QuestionMark
D-FENS1993
log_1987
InsaneIntruder
Kaynvink
sororityalpha
sscc
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 10:11 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole (according to this Reddit post): Columbine shooters, Anders Breivik, Adam Lanza, and Randy Stair
I believe you meant this post. I don’t know… seems like a generic story. I would like to see some more info being released about this shooting.
Anyway, just in case… these are the pictures from Hole (supposedly):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 12:01 am

Alex213 wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole (according to this Reddit post): Columbine shooters, Anders Breivik, Adam Lanza, and Randy Stair
I believe you meant this post. I don’t know… seems like a generic story. I would like to see some more info being released about this shooting.
Spoiler:
He looks a bit similar to Brandon Hole, but there is a chance that the guy who posted his story about him made it up for attention. I think it’s likely he’s telling the truth, since some of the stuff on there was a bit unique and don’t know if the photos would have been shared just for a fake story. I’d be happy if it was true, but we might not know for a while.

dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40459
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:15 am

Karl Halverson Pierson was unsurprisingly inspired by Columbine. He had the book Columbine: A True Crime Story, and wrote "I am filled with hate, I love it" in his diary.
He also researched it on his computer, along with Sandy Hook, so that can also be listed as an influence.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 10:05 pm

If I recall correctly, Anton Niclas Lundin Pettersson was influenced by Anders Behring Breivik.

Trey Sesler mentioned:
Kip Kinkel (“He should have waited about 3 years until he could rationalize better and get better weapons.”)
Seung-Hui Cho (“Cho was very lonely like me and I think he was really depressed again like me….”)
Columbine (he knew "every detail" and recited it to police for five minutes during his interrogation before police stopped him. He watched a documentary about it 50 times.)
Ted Bundy
David Berkowitz
Son of Sam
and seemingly many more. He even five them each a score using a rating scale (from Kip's 3.5 to Cho's 7.) His obsessive interest, research, and cataloguing reminds me of Lanza, even though Trey's attack occured around nine months beforehand.

Carnifex879 and Nelson216 like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 6:09 pm

Jeffrey Lyne Cox (1988, San Gabriel High School) was influenced by the Kuwait Airways Flight 422 hijacking several weeks beforehand (and the fictional novel Rage by Steven King.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 10:14 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
Trey Sesler mentioned:
Kip Kinkel (“He should have waited about 3 years until he could rationalize better and get better weapons.”)

I wonder if he had Kip Kinkel in mind when he planned killing his family. As Kip, he killed her mother on the garage. He also made a video called “Ambushed!” on his garage (almost a year before the killings), where he shoots and kills a few enemies of Mr. Anime.
One of his plans for the high school attack included crashing his car on the cafeteria, which makes me wonder if he took some inspiration from George Hennard’s shooting for that.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 10:50 pm

Alex213 wrote:
I wonder if he had Kip Kinkel in mind when he planned killing his family. As Kip, he killed her mother on the garage.
I was just about to mention that. I definitely think that despite the abysmal score Trey assigned him, Kip was on his mind. He even mentions him by name in his former plan for crashing his car into the cafeteria. Odd that he was so interested in a case that most people have long forgotten, but if he was considering familicide before, I would understand why Kinkel registered so strongly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 11:52 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
He even mentions him by name in his former plan for crashing his car into the cafeteria.
You’re right. I forgot about that.
Months ago, when I was researching Kinkel, I clearly remember thinking that there were many similarities with Kinkel and Sesler cases (I even thought of making a thread about it on here).
But by now I don’t remember many specific details about Kip, lol.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 9:10 am

Alex213 wrote:
Months ago, when I was researching Kinkel, I clearly remember thinking that there were many similarities with Kinkel and Sesler cases (I even thought of making a thread about it on here).
I know a lot of these apply to a good portion of mass shooters, but I can think of:
- Remarkable obsession with guns
- Considered underachieving with a more successful sibling
- Fantasized about mass murder for long beforehand, actual plan was impulsive
- Drug usage, likely emphasising preexisting psychosis (both were depressed)
- Referenced previous mass shooters and wanted to improve their plans (Kip didn't understand why the Westside shooters didn't kill themselves)
- Killed mother in garage
- Expressed remorse and love for family
- Been in therapy and trouble with the law
- Violence to animals (not 100% certain on this one for Kip)
- Neither plan went successfully, both survived
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 12:20 pm

Michael Carneal was interested in Ted Kaczynski and had his works on his hard drive.

Andrew Wurst was interested in Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden and said he wanted to "do something like that someday."

Kip Kinkel talked about the former shootings, their shortcomings, and how he would improve them. He was interested, according to "The Killer At Thurston High," in Luke Woodham, Michael Carneal, Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden, and Andrew Wurst.

I really want to make a complete chart of all of these, but I would absolutely be in over my head. If anyone knows any good tools to make such a diagram, let me know and I might try.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61164

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 5:08 pm

Alex213 wrote:
dyonqqr wrote:
Trey Sesler mentioned:

I wonder if he had Kip Kinkel in mind when he planned killing his family. As Kip, he killed her mother on the garage. He also made a video called “Ambushed!” on his garage (almost a year before the killings), where he shoots and kills a few enemies of Mr. Anime.
One of his plans for the high school attack included crashing his car on the cafeteria, which makes me wonder if he took some inspiration from George Hennard’s shooting for that.
Him and Kip seemed to have similar motives for killing their families, as they both said that they only killed their families so that they wouldn't have to face the guilt of their child committing a school shooting.

Also, Elliot Rodger looked up George Sordini in the weeks before the Isla Vista Shootings.

Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 6:28 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
If I recall correctly, Anton Niclas Lundin Pettersson was influenced by Anders Behring Breivik.

Trey Sesler mentioned:
Seung-Hui Cho (“Cho was very lonely like me and I think he was really depressed again like me….”)
Columbine (he knew "every detail" and recited it to police for five minutes during his interrogation before police stopped him. He watched a documentary about it 50 times.)
Ted Bundy
David Berkowitz
Son of Sam
and seemingly many more. He even five them each a score using a rating scale (from Kip's 3.5 to Cho's 7.) His obsessive interest, research, and cataloguing reminds me of Lanza, even though Trey's attack occured around nine months beforehand.
Did he say all of that in the interrogation or is his “score sheet” available online? I doubt the last one.

dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 7:17 pm

It is not, I'm afraid. That list is compiled from here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I admit, his interest is pretty all over the place. Chances are he wrote about many more, but that's all that was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 8:41 pm

Aaron Ybarra was influenced by Columbine and Cho (he thought he could hear their voices guiding him and made a pilgrimage to Columbine, just like Alvaro Castillo.)
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40278
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 10:43 pm

Alex213 wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Spoiler:

I honestly don’t see the resemblance between this guy and Brandon Scott Hole. :/

Does anyone have a link to the source of these pictures or the reddit. thread?

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
cowardlycorpse

Contribution Points : 29631
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 11:08 pm

Here, here, and here.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 11:50 am

Luci wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Spoiler:

I honestly don’t see the resemblance between this guy and Brandon Scott Hole. :/

Does anyone have a link to the source of these pictures or the reddit. thread?
I think their faces look very similar (minus the acne on his driver's license, but that photo is high quality, unlike those other two). Two very different kinds of photos and angles. I wonder if the guy who posted the photos had any better ones.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 9:46 am

Ed Lutes(killer cop):John E. Mabie

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 4:05 pm

Not only were Devon Erickson and Alec Mckinney influenced by Columbine, they browsed Sol Pais's website and related to her "loneliness and detachment from reality."
A semi-copycat of a semi-copycat. It's not quite Lanza or Atchinson levels of meta, but it's something.

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but Gregory Bush yelled "Dylann Roof" upon arrest (similar to Alvaro's cry of "Remember Columbine!")

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 4:33 pm

Myron May listed Aaron Alexis (2013 Washington Navy Yard shooting) and Jiverly Wong (2009 American Civic Association shooting) as other targeted individuals like himself. I'm unsure if this counts as inspiration, as he also listed various celebrities / authors / actors as targeted individuals, but seeing other TIs go on rampages could've allowed him to justify his own spree.

Eric Hainstock (2006 Weston High School shooting) made references to Columbine.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 4:59 pm

Ian David Long (2018 Thousand Oaks shooting) researched "a concert bombing in London" (the 2017 Manchester Arena bombing) and a "mass shooting at a school in Texas" (the 2018 Santa Fe High School shooting.)
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 5:03 pm

I know "aware of" doesn't mean "influenced by," but it's worth noting that Elliot Rodger researched the Xingjian railway station attack and Guangzhou train station knife attack. Considering the rarity and comparative obscurity of stabbing in the US as opposed to shootings, I wouldn't be suprised if Elliot's interest in these cases contributed to him including stabbing into his spree.
Back to top Go down
cowardlycorpse

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 10:33 pm

Jarrod Ramos:
Nikolas Cruz
E and D
Timothy McVeigh
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 8:52 am

Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel (2016 Nice truck attack) was at least aware of the 2015 Charlie Hebdo shooting. He also was aware of a local intentional car accident at the terrace of a restaurant that I'm having difficulty finding more specific information on.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 11:29 am

dyonqqr wrote:
Not only were Devon Erickson and Alec Mckinney influenced by Columbine, they browsed Sol Pais's website and related to her "loneliness and detachment from reality."
A semi-copycat of a semi-copycat. It's not quite Lanza or Atchinson levels of meta, but it's something.
That website always creeps me out. It's interesting that they relate to it, although I thought Alec would more than Devon, as he was bullied and so probably would have felt more lonely because of that.

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Guilherme taucci:
Mcveigh (wrote about him several times on Twitter of him venerating his actions against the government)
Anders breivik (he had him in profile photos and usually watched videos or edits about him, in one of them he commented "King of mass murderers")
And it seems that also the Kerch shooting (He comment on several yotube videos about Kerch)
Columbine (He mentioned that he wanted to do a Columbine-like massacre several times)
Elliot rodger: (In a video he commented that he admired him)

Sebastián bosse:
Columbine, wrote in his diary "ERIC HARRIS IS GOD"

Aaron Ybarra describe Eric Harris as a "Master of al Shotters"

Randy stair - notoriously influenced by columbine and Eric Harris.  In one of the last videos he mentioned that he and Eric were "connected on many levels"
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 7:04 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
I find that interesting and never heard of that. Thanks for that. They were both definitely interested in Columbine to an extent and the Sol Pais incident happened less than a month before their shooting, so I’m not surprised they saw it.

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 9:55 pm

dyonqqr wrote:

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but Gregory Bush yelled "Dylann Roof" upon arrest (similar to Alvaro's cry of "Remember Columbine!")

Sorry for the question, but where could I read the Sol Pais website?
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 10:22 pm

margaflor wrote:
No need to apologize, it's available here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2021 1:16 am

dyonqqr wrote:
margaflor wrote:
No need to apologize, it's available here.
Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42568
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 5:59 pm

Yasuaki Uwabe:
Hiroshi Zota

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 12:14 pm

Alvaro Castillo also mentioned an interest in the Jonesboro shooting, although his main interest was of course Columbine.

Cheng Chieh (2014 Taipei Metro attack) directly inspired Kao (2019 Songshan attempted stabbing.)
"On Monday (March 25), Kao posted a message on Facebook: "The day after tomorrow I've decided to copy the 'Cheng Chieh case.'" Kao shared many news articles about Cheng on his Facebook page."
As he neared Songshan Station, he shouted "I want to be Cheng Chieh." (Source.)
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 11:12 pm

Anton Lundin Pettersson:
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
Anders Breivik from Norway
Elliot Rodger
(Source.)
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 6:33 am

Christopher Harper-Mercer:
Adam Lanza
Elliot Rodger
Vestor Flanagan
Seung Hui Cho

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 3:44 pm

Anders Behring Breivik inspired attempted attackers Vojtěch Mlýnek and Brunon Kwiecień, the latter of which was also influenced by Timothy McVeigh.
Tomohiro Katō (2008 Akihabara massacre) referenced Masahiro Kanagawa (2008 Tsuchiura stabbing) in his online postings immediately before the attack.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 8:16 am

Mutsuo Toi: Sada Abe (Sada was not a mass killer, but a famous Japanese murder case from 1936.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 1:07 am

Brooke Higgins and Sienna Johnson(attempted school shooters): Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
Martin Bryant(ugh): Thomas Hamilton(ugh)

-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 9:10 am

Ian David Long googled the:
2017 Manchester Arena bombing
2018 Kabul ambulance bombing
Santa Fe High School shooting
Pesmerga (a military force in Iraq)

He was also in the area of the Las Vegas shooting and was no doubt aware of it. Some of the people in the bar were actually survivors of that shooting.
Breanna Rose Long discussed serial killers on her Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 9:05 pm

Here's the influences of some foiled attackers:
Al DeGuzman (De Anza College, 2001) - Columbine
Joshua Magee (Malcolm High School, 2004) - Columbine (wore a black overcoat)
Dillon Cossey (Plymouth Whitemarsh High School, 2007) - North Hollywood shootout, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (was in contact with him,) Columbine
Two unnamed teenagers (Kerch, 2020) - 2018 Kerch Polytechnic Vocational School shooting
Jared Cano (Freedom High School, 2011) - Columbine
Grant Acord (West Albany High School, 2013) - Columbine
Two boys, aged 15 and 16 (Trinidad High School, 2013) - Columbine, James Holmes
Natalie Carpenter and Peter Thulin (Danbury High School, 2014) - Columbine
John David LaDue (Waseca Junior/Senior High School, 2014) - Columbine
Liam Lyburd (Newcastle College, 2014) - Anders Behring Breivik, Jaylen Fryberg
Sol Pais (Columbine High School, 2019, but lived in Florida) - Columbine (no shit)
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Aidan Ingalls - Columbine

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30959
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 8:34 pm

Political Assassin Thomas Mair had newspaper clippings of Anders Breivik as well as researched Dylann Roof online.

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 11:20 am

IES Juan fustes shotter was probably inspired by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and do the attack the same day columbine happened.
Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27493

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 11:44 am

margaflor wrote:
IES Juan fustes shotter was probably inspired by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and do the attack the same day columbine happened.
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 8:15 pm

Daniel Gonzalez - Freddy Kruger (compared himself to the Fictional Killer)

Stephen Miles (2014) - only committed one murder that of his girlfriend he said in a text message to her "You will see a lot of similarities in the personality of Dexter and myself"

Stinkfist

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 8:49 pm

cowardlycorpse wrote:
Jarrod Ramos:
Nikolas Cruz
E and D
Timothy McVeigh

sauce?
Back to top Go down
cowardlycorpse

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 9:41 pm

log_1987 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
No Shooter has been influenced by Martin Bryant or Michael Ryan.

No, but both were influenced by Julian Knight. The influence he had on Michael Ryan was more direct, they both did their shooting the same year, but apparently Martin Bryant asked what Knight pleaded. At the very least both were aware of Knight.

Kinda late, but how do you know they were influenced by him?
Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 9:51 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
Here's the influences of some foiled attackers:
Jared Cano (Freedom High School, 2011) - Columbine

He also mentioned Virginia Tech in one of his videos. I think Anders Breivik too
Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

Contribution Points : 26312

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 9:53 pm

Fr?
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 7:56 pm

Julian Knight - Charles Whitman / James Huberty / Frank Vitkovic

PostSubject: Re: Table of mass murderer influences   Table of mass murderer influences - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Table of mass murderer influences
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next