Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stoneman Douglas shooting commission meets this week

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stoneman Douglas shooting commission meets this week Empty
PostSubject: Stoneman Douglas shooting commission meets this week   Stoneman Douglas shooting commission meets this week Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 7:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A state commission established after the Parkland school shooting will meet for three days this week in Sunrise to continue its broad investigation into what went wrong and how school security can be improved.

The Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Commission consists of public officials, law enforcement officers and parents of some of the murdered children.

This week’s agenda includes testimony on fire safety, school threat assessment, background checks for gun purchases, the 911 system, law enforcement radio systems and mental health treatment.

The committee has also scheduled closed sessions for Thursday to look at the interactions between the Stoneman Douglas killer Nikolas Cruz and Henderson Behavioral Health.

The commission, led by Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri, has subpoena power and its own team of investigators. It is required to produce a report by the end of the year.

The meetings, which are open to the public, except for closed sessions, are being held at the BB&T Center.

The meetings will be held Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, beginning at 8:30 a.m. and lasting for most of the day.

I'm wondering just how much shit this commission will did up. Also IF it will all be released or the worst of it swept under the rug.   Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas shooting commission meets this week   Stoneman Douglas shooting commission meets this week Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 5:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I'm wondering just how much shit this commission will did up. Also IF it will all be released or the worst of it swept under the rug.   Evil or Very Mad

I'm not sure if it could get any worse than what we already know.

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas shooting commission meets this week   Stoneman Douglas shooting commission meets this week Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 5:21 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I'm not sure if it could get any worse than what we already know.

One would hope not, but somehow I think it probably will. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas shooting commission meets this week   Stoneman Douglas shooting commission meets this week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stoneman Douglas shooting commission meets this week
Page 1 of 1