Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Eric's 13th magazine/clip for his carbine?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mwilliam

Contribution Points : 5400

PostSubject: Eric's 13th magazine/clip for his carbine?   Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:54 am

The most interesting part of the massacre for me is the crime scene investigation aspects. After browsing through the 11k and other articles on here, I noticed that it appears that Eric had only brought 12 carbine magazines/clips to the high school. I could not find any reports of a 13th magazine found (it was not loaded in his weapon nor at his house). In Eric's journal, he states that he purchased a total of 13 magazines for the carbine. Did he damage one and threw it away? Did he miscount how many he had and put the wrong number in his journal?

I'm relatively new to this community so hopefully somebody else can shed some light on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

Contribution Points : 33918

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 13th magazine/clip for his carbine?   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:41 pm

I'm pretty sure no one will be able to give a definitive answer to this question. It's just one of those things that unless it is documented somewhere, we have no idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 74131

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 13th magazine/clip for his carbine?   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm pretty sure no one will be able to give a definitive answer to this question. It's just one of those things that unless it is documented somewhere, we have no idea.

Agreed. There are many things that often make people wonder about, ask questions about, etc. that just have no real answers.

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 13th magazine/clip for his carbine?   

Back to top Go down

Eric's 13th magazine/clip for his carbine?
Page 1 of 1