Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suicide Pics

Go down 
+9
Lizpuff
sympathyforEandD
KKjHAM
Lunkhead McGrath
QuestionMark
Smiggles94
Guest83142
Kerea2244
nukethemnoobs
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123675
Forum Reputation : 40

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 7:44 pm

I heard there more pics of E & D suicide

What do you think? I do kind of believe it
Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 65752
Forum Reputation : 6

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 8:37 pm

I wanna see the victim photos
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123675
Forum Reputation : 40

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 8:53 pm

nukethemnoobs wrote:
I wanna see the victim photos

Same
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70348
Forum Reputation : 163

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 5:20 pm

As MrHorror93700 said, there are likely hundreds if not thousands of pictures of E&D and all the victims.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70699
Forum Reputation : 28

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 10:02 am

Haven’t seen any victims photos so if someone ody has them please PM me
Only shooting aftermaths i have seen online is las vegas and Port Arthur
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 3:50 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:

I think the only people who have those photos are the police.

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 1:24 am

Smiggles94 wrote:
Only shooting aftermaths i have seen online is las vegas and Port Arthur
There actually is a video of the aftermath of the San Ysidro Mcdonald's massacre on LiveLeak but as per the rules, I can't put the link here.
Back to top Go down

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 10:33 pm

There are hundreds of photos of the suicide, I guarantee it. But we will never see them. It is probably best that way.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 11:11 pm

hvernon wrote:
There are hundreds of photos of the suicide, I guarantee it. But we will never see them. It is probably best that way.

Might put some overworked minds to rest.

Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76161
Forum Reputation : 225

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 4:57 pm

Did you people know that when Michael Jackson got accused of being a pedo back in 1993, he had to strip down and have pictures taken of his junk because the kid that accused him was going to try to prove it could identify weird spots on Jacko's junk because of his vitiligo?

THAT MEANS SOMEWHERE, IN SOME DRAWER SOMEWHERE, SOMEONE HAS PICTURES OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S DICK. YYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUCK. Imagine aliens arriving years after people are dead and finding those. Bleah!!!
Back to top Go down
KKjHAM

Contribution Points : 56457
Forum Reputation : 0

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 10:57 pm

There are many more photos that will never reach public eyes. I remember reading somewhere about an autopsy photo of Dylan that showed a probe through his head showing the path of travel of the bullet that killed him.

Can someone link me to a collection of evidence photos? So far all Ive found are those in the El Paso report. I'm interested in seeing any images. Thanks
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71219
Forum Reputation : 486

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 9:29 am

KKjHAM wrote:
There are many more photos that will never reach public eyes.  I remember reading somewhere about an autopsy photo of Dylan that showed a probe through his head showing the path of travel of the bullet that killed him.

Can someone link me to a collection of evidence photos?  So far all Ive found are those in the El Paso report.  I'm interested in seeing any images.  Thanks

Where did you read this? I've never heard of this photo. It sounds very creepy. And I've always hated how dead bodies are messed around with for the sake of establishing minutiae.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:06 am

sympathyforEandD wrote:
KKjHAM wrote:
There are many more photos that will never reach public eyes.  I remember reading somewhere about an autopsy photo of Dylan that showed a probe through his head showing the path of travel of the bullet that killed him.

Can someone link me to a collection of evidence photos?  So far all Ive found are those in the El Paso report.  I'm interested in seeing any images.  Thanks

Where did you read this? I've never heard of this photo. It sounds very creepy. And I've always hated how dead bodies are messed around with for the sake of establishing minutiae.

The person performing the autopsy always takes photos and videos sometimes so there are photos out there. Also photos of the other victim. That being said, there was an xray supposedly of Eric's head showing the bullets path thru his skull. That was debunked and was not Eric. I have personally never heard about any autopsy photos. There are many gossip theories out there

rebel2013

Contribution Points : 103760

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 12:08 pm

sympathyforEandD wrote:
KKjHAM wrote:

Thats a creepy thought.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105438
Forum Reputation : 1235

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 12:43 am

I don't see the allure about seeing the photos of the victims.
I mean we're on a Columbine forum, so we all have a morbid curiosity, but I'd pick the basement tapes over victim photos in a second.
As people said, we will never see those photos, I wouldn't doubt if they were destroyed, as there really is
no need for them 20 years later.
Back to top Go down
mbiholding

Contribution Points : 48300
Forum Reputation : 25

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 9:22 am

I believe the autopsies for Harris and Klebold were videorecorded (by JCSO deputies 'in attendance'), and that those cassettes were with the "autopsy materials" (albeit in innocuous-looking sealed bags) at the 2004 evidence exhibition.
Back to top Go down
rebel2013

Contribution Points : 103760

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 1:40 pm

Why would anyone wanna see their autopsy is beyond me.. and a bit creepy.
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 54204
Forum Reputation : 218

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 6:50 pm

Crime scene photos of H&K, as well as the victims of their rampage were leaked in 2002.
The parents rightfully threw a fit over pictures of their dead children being leaked, bar the Klebolds and Harris' and to this day, the only remaining pictures from those leaks are the side and forward shots of the suicide pictures

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

Back to top Go down

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 1:25 am

Subdomine wrote:
Crime scene photos of H&K, as well as the victims of their rampage were leaked in 2002.
The parents rightfully threw a fit over pictures of their dead children being leaked, bar the Klebolds and Harris' and to this day, the only remaining pictures from those leaks are the side and forward shots of the suicide pictures

I've seen this posted before. Is there any real proof of this? Or is it just word of mouth?
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 54204
Forum Reputation : 218

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 3:14 am

Since the suicide pictures were leaked, it means someone got a hold of them and other crime scene photos.
I believe these were coupled with the pictures of the aftermath of Columbine, but I can't be too sure
the others were taken down pretty quickly.
Brooks mentions it in his book if my memory is correct, but I'll have to recheck.

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

Back to top Go down
mbiholding

Contribution Points : 48300
Forum Reputation : 25

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Many, many people have had different levels of access to not-widely-disclosed information and photos.
I believe terming it 'leaked' misrepresents the massive sharing of evidence documentation among the various responding law enforcement agencies during the investigation.  That word has a Jeffco spin to it.
Also, a number of these photographs were featured in slide presentations in training events for a broader (unrelated to the original investigation, often civilian) audience of LE/triage/first responders to mass-shooter situations and school violence, and also crime scene cleanup, in the ~late 1999-2003 timeframe.  
Some of these materials may have been made available for discovery purposes to the School District's and survivors'/victims' attorneys (or even at their own request to LE, outside of litigation), as well, and went through several hands in the process.
Randy Brown and Brian Rohrbough most certainly had access to some of these from direct sources.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suicide Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Pics   Suicide Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicide Pics
Page 1 of 1