Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fake Suicide Note

Go down 
+2
Adzybear
Tommy QTR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82882
Forum Reputation : 3068

The Fake Suicide Note Empty
PostSubject: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 3:36 pm

I've been re-reading some of the 11k regarding "leads" the police were getting from the general public about Eric, Dylan, the TCM, (or anybody that remotely looked suspicious!) and rediscovered the "suicide note" that Eric Harris had supposedly written and scheduled to be e-mailed after the attack.

By now it's over. If you are reading this my mission is complete. I have finished revolutionizing the neoeuphoric infliction
of my internal terror. Your children who have ridaculed me, who have chosen not to accept me, who have treated me like I am not
worth their time are dead. THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD.
Surely you will try to blame it on the clothes I wear, the music I listen to, or the way I choose to present myself- but no.
Do not hide behind my choices. You need to face the fact that this comes as a result of YOUR CHOICES. Parents and Teachers, YOU
FUCKED UP. You have taught these kids to be gears and sheep. To think and act like those who came before them, to not accept what is
different. YOU ARE IN THE WRONG. I may have taken their lives and my own- but it was your doing. Teachers, Parents, LET THIS
MASSACARE BE ON YOUR SHOULDERS UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE.
Am I insane? Maybe. Is it my fault? No. I did not choose this life, but I have indeed chosen to exit it. You may think the horror ends
with the bullet in my head- but you wouldn't be so lucky. All that I can leave you with to decipher what more extensive death is to come
is "12Skizto".
You have until April 26th. Goodbye.

--Eric Harris, April 19th

I'd forgotten about this and all of the crazy theories people had as to what 12Skizto could possibly mean. Does anyone remember how long it took police to debunk this?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:14 pm

"Surely you will try to blame it on the clothes I wear, the music I listen to, or the way I choose to present myself", people sure did do that.

-Lil Peep

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:40 pm

thelmar wrote:
By now it's over. If you are reading this my mission is complete. I have finished revolutionizing the neoeuphoric infliction
of my internal terror.

See this right here is a dead giveaway that the person who wrote this wasn't Eric. Eric would never say something like that.

thelmar wrote:
I'd forgotten about this and all of the crazy theories people had as to what 12Skizto could possibly mean. 

I've got ten bucks on "random bullshit".

Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60961
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:57 pm

The fact that this note/letter was part of the 11k says to me that, this was either "discovered" at the time or someone "sent" this very shortly afterwards. Either one hold truth to me IMO. Very interesting. Great post/topic thelmar.

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 6:11 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
thelmar wrote:
of my internal terror.

See this right here is a dead giveaway that the person who wrote this wasn't Eric. Eric would never say something like that.

thelmar wrote:
I'd forgotten about this and all of the crazy theories people had as to what 12Skizto could possibly mean. 

I've got ten bucks on "random bullshit".

Agreed on the first. That didn't sound like Eric at all. Haha  Also I'm fairly sure this was debunked, I just can't remember when at the moment. scratch
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 6:36 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Agreed on the first. That didn't sound like Eric at all.  Haha   Also I'm fairly sure this was debunked, I just can't remember when at the moment. scratch

Yes, the police determined it was fake. I was wondering how long it circulated before they came to that conclusion. I remember reading about the note shortly after the attack and the scary April 26th deadline it mentioned. It had everyone thinking that something else terrible was going to happen on that date. And then it just kind of fizzled out but I don't know if there was ever a formal declaration debunking it.

The other phrase, for me, that says Eric didn't write it was "Is it my fault? No." In his journals he repeatedly takes responsibility saying don't blame his parents, the school, etc., that it was his choice to do what he did.
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 6:39 pm

I honestly believe that Jeffco released this by accident and back tracked. Or something fishy along those lines. I really do.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 9:05 pm

Adzybear wrote:
I honestly believe that Jeffco released this by accident and back tracked. Or something fishy along those lines. I really do.

You're not saying that this is Eric's real suicide note that got accidentally released, right? Cause there would be a lot wrong with that.

Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:18 am

Explain why?

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:23 am

thelmar wrote:
The other phrase, for me, that says Eric didn't write it was "Is it my fault? No." In his journals he repeatedly takes responsibility saying don't blame his parents, the school, etc., that it was his choice to do what he did.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Also to me the entire letter just sounds as if it were written by an adult, or someone trying to seem like an adult. scratch  

Despite Eric's age and his intellect, he still wrote and talked pretty much like a angsty teen. Almost nothing of the letter's content even resembles Eric's writing style, word choices, etc.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:37 am

Adzybear wrote:
Explain why?

Well it's been pretty well established that the note sounds nothing like Eric, plus that crap about the 26th of April and "12Sikzo" or whatever just seems like a very obvious attempt to spread panic by a prankster, because the real Eric never mentioned either of those things at any point in time.

Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:31 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Adzybear wrote:
Explain why?

Well it's been pretty well established that the note sounds nothing like Eric, plus that crap about the 26th of April and "12Sikzo" or whatever just seems like a very obvious attempt to spread panic by a prankster, because the real Eric never mentioned either of those things at any point in time.

Ok. I'm pretty new to all this. To me it seemed on point. I also wonder why someone would do this and try and sound legit? Where did the note come from exactly?? Does anyone have the answer to that?

Thanks for replying. I guess this forum is to discuss and learn about that whole FUCKERY of what happened on that day and prior. I have only been here a month and I have to say it's been great. Everyone has been really cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:54 pm

I heard back in the day some people thought it was Eric V who sent it.

Was Eric's threats against Columbine or Chatfield? I don't remember when they actually returned to Columbine

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Adzybear wrote:
I also wonder why someone would do this and try and sound legit? 

Lulz?

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:12 pm

Adzybear wrote:
I also wonder why someone would do this and try and sound legit?

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 10:37 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Was Eric's threats against Columbine or Chatfield? I don't remember when they actually returned to Columbine

If you mean Eric V's threats, they were against Columbine. He was arrested in October 1999; students returned to Columbine for the 1999-2000 school year on August 16, 1999.

I don't know where the note came from. I believe it was sent by e-mail after the massacre but I don't know to whom it was sent.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 63445
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 6:19 pm

just google for 12Skizto and you will see that this email was already debunked as a fake in 1999

12Skizto seems to refer to a song from insane clown posse
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 7:14 pm

thelmar wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

If you mean Eric V's threats, they were against Columbine. He was arrested in October 1999; students returned to Columbine for the 1999-2000 school year on August 16, 1999.

I don't know where the note came from. I believe it was sent by e-mail after the massacre but I don't know to whom it was sent.

Yes! That is what I was talking about thank you so much Smile

PostSubject: Re: The Fake Suicide Note   The Fake Suicide Note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fake Suicide Note
Page 1 of 1