Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?

Go down 
+6
InsaneIntruder
pess1mist
Tommy QTR
Screamingophelia
TheGoodGuy
D-FENS1993
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Empty
PostSubject: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:07 am

He was an observant boy wasn't he? He easily hated the people who were attractive or seen in groups or had the opposite sex by their side. Could it have been you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:27 am

I'm not sure about envied, but I am a blonde so I likely would/could have been seen as a target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 12:39 pm

He definitely would with me.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 12:56 pm

No, I highly doubt it, I’m cute but not on the radar of 99.9% of straight men.

I think about this in relation to e and d. I wasn’t popular or trendy but I was kind of preppy and shy so I don’t think Eric would have looked at me considering the gals he went for

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 58856
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Nope. If Elliot were alive today he would quite like me ,I imagine, given how we are both in the same predicament.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70691
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 11:39 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

I think about this in relation to e and d. I wasn’t popular or trendy but I was kind of preppy and shy so I don’t think Eric would have looked at me considering the gals he went for
If you´re good looking you´re in the radar of every guy trust me on this. 

He wouldn´t have envied me at all, I am 170cm, average looking maybe even ugly, small asf and my wrists are 14cm because I am very small boned.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 11:41 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

If you´re good looking you´re in the radar of every guy trust me on this. 

He wouldn´t have envied me at all, I am 170cm, average looking maybe even ugly, small asf and my wrists are 14cm because I am very small boned.

Thanks

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 12:11 pm

I don't think he would, I think we would of got a long since I relate to him a lot, apart from the whole Narcissism and that I'm way uglier than him.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 12:48 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I don't think he would, I think we would of got a long since I relate to him a lot, apart from the whole Narcissism and that I'm way uglier than him.

Please don't talk down about yourself. No I'm sure you are a nice looking fellow. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 3:04 pm

He would have envied my marvoulos works at The Seahorse, from the determination to make the journey there, right up untill i admitted defeat whilst keeping an outside chance alive.
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 57590
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 6:47 pm

Yes because I've had sex, have had girlfriends in the past, and have some friends
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 3:23 am

No. I'm a loner, ugly, skinny and a kissless virgin. If anything he would've empathized with me.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Contribution Points : 11139
Forum Reputation : 746

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:04 am

Yes. He would’ve envied me under the most mild of circumstances. Not speaking as a flattery to myself, but he was quite fragile and I fit the exact demographic he stereotyped and had as the origin point of his insecurity. At least at the time that I type this. In body type and heritage and age range. Apologies for reviving a thread…
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17313
Forum Reputation : 327

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:07 am

DelusionalEritrean wrote:
Yes. He would’ve envied me under the most mild of circumstances. Not speaking as a flattery to myself, but he was quite fragile and I fit the exact demographic he stereotyped and had as the origin point of his insecurity. At least at the time that I type this. In body type and heritage and age range. Apologies for reviving a thread…

Elliot Rodger is a true X-Files. but one thing no one can deny: He could even envy, but he tried to grow to surpass those he envied. unlike many people who only know how to complain without taking any action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am

Sociokiller wrote:

Elliot Rodger is a true X-Files. but one thing no one can deny: He could even envy, but he tried to grow to surpass those he envied. unlike many people who only know how to complain without taking any action.

The action that he took was buying himself a nice flannel shirt, some expensive sunglasses, and some handguns and knives while talking about how cruel the world was on sunny balconies and in parks. (…?)
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:24 am

Sociokiller wrote:

The action that he took was buying himself a nice flannel shirt, some expensive sunglasses, and some handguns and knives while talking about how cruel the world was on sunny balconies and in parks. (…?)

I don't think so.:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You need to understand that Elliot highlighted only the problematic things in his life in his manifesto. because the manifesto is critical in nature. He didn't put much of what he went through. he even used a sketch to write the manifesto.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:24 am

Also, remember that he had communication problems. One time, he had bullied a girl, and her boyfriend went to talk to him, and he just didn't respond or interact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:25 am

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:27 am

Elliot is a mix. he rarely envied his friends. I think that, like anyone, he was jealous of his enemies in some situations in life. This is clear in his manifesto and in his videos, published and unpublished.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:29 am

Remembering that all of this was already described in the symbolism of the fixed stars. So, I don't think we should first see Elliot as any ordinary person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:30 am

Sociokiller wrote:

Oh right, and by harassing and catcalling women in Californian urbanized areas. Truly an image of attempts at self-improvement. And uh… planning to kill his family… and, frequenting Incel forums… and stabbing his roommates… and attempting to kill women at a sorority house… and driving at people with his car… I think the thing he did to attempt to improve himself the most was shooting himself in the head. What a genius play. He surpassed them and taught them a lesson. By dying with none of his goals accomplished. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:32 am

You didn’t really provide any counterpoint you just sent me pictures of him forcing a smile and showed me he exercised and had nuanced problems, like… you know, a college student. Or anyone on Earth. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:33 am

Sociokiller wrote:

Oh right, and by harassing and catcalling women in Californian urbanized areas. Truly an image of attempts at self-improvement. And uh… planning to kill his family… and, frequenting Incel forums… and stabbing his roommates… and attempting to kill women at a sorority house… and driving at people with his car… I think the thing he did to attempt to improve himself the most was shooting himself in the head. What a genius play. He surpassed them and taught them a lesson. By dying with none of his goals accomplished. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But who said he didn't achieve his goals? he killed more than 6 people. 3 of them, in an extremely brutal way: more than 140 stab wounds. it injured more than 15. and if you read the manifesto, you will know that everything had to happen at the right time, at the right time. the plan was to attack in April, but due to him becoming seriously ill, he delayed the attack. obvious, since only 2 of the 6 victims could be killed during April 24, 2014
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:34 am

You didn’t really provide any counterpoint you just sent me pictures of him forcing a smile and showed me he exercised and had nuanced problems, like… you know, a college student. Or anyone on Earth. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Everything he had was necessary to have. autism, speech and communication problems, lack of family support. Everything was already within the symbolism. That's what I'm trying to say. It is not possible to understand Elliot without understanding the events he is related to.

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:34 am

For example, he didn't live on more than 1500 dollars a month. He earned a large part of his income from government assistance for autistic people.

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:36 am

There is a lot of misinformation about him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at an example: he almost joined the air force.

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:37 am

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:44 am

Elliot Rodger would have made a better dog than a human. He should’ve been collared, gagged and enslaved.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:45 am

Elliot Rodger would have made a better dog than a human. He should’ve been collared, gagged and enslaved.

LOL

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:47 am

You have to understand, once and for all, that we are dealing with something very big here, and that it can only be disregarded by empty people. Elliot can only be understood within the events related to his life and death. It's more than evident that his entire life was a preparation. You can reach this same conclusion just by reading the manifesto, without even needing to see the data about his birth.

He literally watched adult films, prepared himself, killed the first 3 victims, one after the other, with several stab wounds all over the body that totaled more than 140 in total, changed clothes, put one of the bodies in the bathroom, filled it with cloths, He cleaned the blood from the apartment, changed his clothes, left the house, bought and drank coffee all dressed in brown and black, stayed in the car for a while sending videos, prepared the crime scene in his room and went on the attack. Since then, you can see that people have no idea what they are dealing with.

vril and Saint_X like this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:48 am

He became a mix of Jeff the Killer and Michael Myers

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:52 am

Sociokiller wrote:
You have to understand, once and for all, that we are dealing with something very big here, and that it can only be disregarded by empty people. Elliot can only be understood within the events related to his life and death. It's more than evident that his entire life was a preparation. You can reach this same conclusion just by reading the manifesto, without even needing to see the data about his birth.

He literally watched adult films, prepared himself, killed the first 3 victims, one after the other, with several stab wounds all over the body that totaled more than 140 in total, changed clothes, put one of the bodies in the bathroom, filled it with cloths, He cleaned the blood from the apartment, changed his clothes, left the house, bought and drank coffee all dressed in brown and black, stayed in the car for a while sending videos, prepared the crime scene in his room and went on the attack. Since then, you can see that people have no idea what they are dealing with.

and if that wasn't enough, his birth was announced FOR 3 ECLIPSES, BEING THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THE LAST 500 YEARS! and furthermore, that both the eclipse and the birth were already prophesied by the Mayans. We are NOT dealing with just anyone or any shooter here. the thing is much more serious. It is cosmological, a true Pandora's box.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:53 am

So please guys, let's really pay the necessary attention to this case and stop this nostalgia on top of other cases, without any kind of major implication like this.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:55 am

I've already read his manifesto 3 times, and I'll read it as many times as necessary, because it's something that continues to develop, if you really focus on researching the topic.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:57 am

So, in the end, Elliot ended up becoming a sadistic killer and that's it. It doesn't matter what he felt during the period of development of this nature. When you read the manifesto and the diaries, you realize that he was always like this, he just needed to awaken his original, true nature.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:59 am

Sociokiller wrote:
So, in the end, Elliot ended up becoming a sadistic killer and that's it. It doesn't matter what he felt during the period of development of this nature. When you read the manifesto and the diaries, you realize that he was always like this, he just needed to awaken his original, true nature.

He just didn't torture people and shoot them when he saw them, for obvious reasons. That's why he felt so good doing such things. You can see him saying this himself, in online posts like this:
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:01 am

Sociokiller wrote:
Sociokiller wrote:

He just didn't torture people and shoot them when he saw them, for obvious reasons. That's why he felt so good doing such things. You can see him saying this himself, in online posts like this:

He watched and posted as one of the films he watched on his Facebook profile, the gore documentary about the torture and human experimentation unit 731, called Philosophy of a Knife. 4 HOURS OF IMAGES OF HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION WITH, radiation, freezing, cuts, torture due to hunger and lack of water and everything terrible you can imagine.

Last edited by Sociokiller on Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:10 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:12 am

Nice to see you reach your former promise [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]… You’re doing good. Almost got me to post a ranting paragraph about how pathetic he was.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:14 am

Nice to see you reach your former promise [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]… You’re doing good. Almost got me to post a ranting paragraph about how pathetic he was.

Take care before sleeping. he may come and pull your feet while you sleep! hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:17 am

Sociokiller wrote:

Take care before sleeping. he may come and pull your feet while you sleep! hahahaha

I’m sure he’d be proud some loser on an internet forum would be posthumously using his name and image to pontificate about eclipses and lunar phases.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:25 am

Sociokiller wrote:

I’m sure he’d be proud some loser on an internet forum would be posthumously using his name and image to pontificate about eclipses and lunar phases.

Could it be. but he already has his cult. Don't you know ElliotSupremeLady and her followers? she is his high priestess.

bitchute.com/video/WxLA4CG4suXR/
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:27 am

I said clearly, you are dealing with something much more serious than you think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:55 am

Sociokiller wrote:
I said clearly, you are dealing with something much more serious than you think.

I do enjoy this game…!

Fox Mulder likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7399
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:38 pm

6.3 inches so yeah

Arkan and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24321
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 1:48 am

Of course he would of had. He was a fucking loser that envied others just because they were more attractive or perhaps ugly but could still pull girls.

tellecat and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?   Would Elliot Rodger have envied you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would Elliot Rodger have envied you?
Page 1 of 1