Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why were the boys so brutal to innocents?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71594
Forum Reputation : 486

Why were the boys so brutal to innocents? Empty
PostSubject: Why were the boys so brutal to innocents?   Why were the boys so brutal to innocents? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:37 pm

For example, Eric saying "peekaboo" and then shooting Cassie Bernall in the face with a shotgun.

I can understand being so ruthless if it was the jocks who had been making their lives hell... but Cassie and some of the other brutal deaths were people who AFAIK they didn't even have a problem with.

I guess one theory is that the boys were disassociated during the shooting and felt like they were in a giant videogame or movie, and that in their right minds they wouldn't be capable of such utter disregard for human life.

It's also possible that the boys considered every student of Columbine as "people who looked the other way" and therefore undeserving of mercy.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120778
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Why were the boys so brutal to innocents?   Why were the boys so brutal to innocents? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 12:59 am

We just had this thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76836
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Why were the boys so brutal to innocents?   Why were the boys so brutal to innocents? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 1:50 am

Get ready for that to happen a LOT around here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why were the boys so brutal to innocents?   Why were the boys so brutal to innocents? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why were the boys so brutal to innocents?
Page 1 of 1