Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Multiple people, including 3 infants, stabbed at NYC day care.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 75790

PostSubject: Multiple people, including 3 infants, stabbed at NYC day care.   Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NEW YORK (AP) — Police in New York say at least five people, including three infants, were stabbed at an overnight day care center in Queens.

Authorities say the stabbings happened just before 4 a.m. Friday. One of the infants, a girl, is in serious condition, but none of the injuries is considered life-threatening.

A sixth person was found in the basement of the day care center in the Flushing neighborhood. Police say she had slashed her left wrist and is in custody at a hospital.

Police say a man who was injured was stabbed in the leg and is the father of a child who was at the day care center. It isn't clear whether his child was among those stabbed. Another adult who was hurt is a woman who works at the center.

Police report they have a woman in custody. A motive for the stabbings hasn't been determined.

Shocked

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31369

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people, including 3 infants, stabbed at NYC day care.   Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:34 pm

A prime example of how great gun control is.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Multiple people, including 3 infants, stabbed at NYC day care.
Page 1 of 1