Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing

Go down 
+56
Koltin
cakeman
Pixie13
LevtinAlex
Vallutaja
AlteRoad
Introvert
Adam Lanza
Rush228
CarelessLoner
rebel2013
Juicy Jazzy
Ansølo
MysteryMan
Russianman
Prahacity
Screamingophelia
spinvault
MrAdventure
sindydee
arnounymus
D-FENS1993
Draw_It_White
James411
Tuga
lockerouch
matej2121
dhalia
Rose The Hat
Ainjel
Oldmare
FlowDisruptor
Jenn
W.A.R.
InsaneIntruder
Giga143
TheGoodGuy
rabadon55
Scarletmoon
STK
Jea
Yogananda
rebel82
Emanation of Darkness
Cobra6
UncontinuedProcess
Unknown
WhereHateRunsRed
aperiogaming
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
School Massacre Archives
DooMRebel
REBdoomer1999
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58792
Forum Reputation : 10

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 5:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
some of victims

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 71191
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 6:54 am

lockerouch wrote:
That’s what I found about his mother.

The shooter’s mother  was an activist of the Jehovah's Witnesses religious cult. She did not like his friends and called them “some kind of fools who dance and sing”. He wasn’t even allowed to go to the cinema. Any form of entertainment was a sin. The boy did not participate in class activities at school. Sometimes Vlad broke mother's prohibitions and was punished for that.
In the ninth grade he spent much time in the library as there was a computer that his mother refused to buy. He registered in social networks and became interested in punks.
Finally she asked his class teacher for advice. She advised to buy a computer. Which she bought but this wasn’t a solution to the problems.

Btw to those who pm’ed regarding the victims pictures, apparently  I haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.
Please PM them to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 7:19 am

QuestionMark wrote:
lockerouch wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the 1st art on his shirt it’s written “tenderness” not “hatred” hahah

I'm pretty sure with these fangirls that it's intentionally written like that.

True. As I said I'm just waiting for the photo-shop pics with hearts to show up. They are already making fan edits with what few pics have been released thus far set to love songs. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63570
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 7:24 am

[quote="TheGoodGuy"]
lockerouch wrote:
That’s what I found about his mother.

The shooter’s mother  was an activist of the Jehovah's Witnesses religious cult. She did not like his friends and called them “some kind of fools who dance and sing”. He wasn’t even allowed to go to the cinema. Any form of entertainment was a sin. The boy did not participate in class activities at school. Sometimes Vlad broke mother's prohibitions and was punished for that.
In the ninth grade he spent much time in the library as there was a computer that his mother refused to buy. He registered in social networks and became interested in punks.
Finally she asked his class teacher for advice. She advised to buy a computer. Which she bought but this wasn’t a solution to the problems.

Btw to those who pm’ed regarding the victims pictures, apparently  I haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.
Pleas send them to me too. Thanks

lockerouch

Contribution Points : 51576

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 7:42 am

Results of his safe weapon-handling checks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66894
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 8:01 am

Here is a news report on the shooting from a Russian news station. Includes dash cam video of the sound of the explosion heard at around 1:36, but you can't actually see it.

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 9:48 am

Russia’s health minster, Veronika Skvortsova, said that most of the people killed were hit by gunfire, but that doctors had also been removing metal objects from people injured by what she said was a powerful bomb.

"The children's muscles are all 'minced', basically, with small pieces of metal," Skvortsova told reporters in Kerch, "We have found nuts and metal balls in the liver, guts, and blood vessels of those whose internal organs were ruptured. This is how powerful the explosion was," she said, saying others had lost lower limbs.

"It all started with those tragic events in American schools," Putin said. "Young people with unstable minds create false heroes for themselves. It means we are not creating the necessary interesting and healthy content for young people. They have only this surrogate heroism and it leads to these sorts of tragedies."

Has anyone found anything yet in regards to the bombs? Shocked Also must add that Putin isn't wrong with that statement. No
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 58711

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 10:36 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Russia’s health minster, Veronika Skvortsova, said that most of the people killed were hit by gunfire, but that doctors had also been removing metal objects from people injured by what she said was a powerful bomb.

"The children's muscles are all 'minced', basically, with small pieces of metal," Skvortsova told reporters in Kerch, "We have found nuts and metal balls in the liver, guts, and blood vessels of those whose internal organs were ruptured. This is how powerful the explosion was," she said, saying others had lost lower limbs.

"It all started with those tragic events in American schools," Putin said. "Young people with unstable minds create false heroes for themselves. It means we are not creating the necessary interesting and healthy content for young people. They have only this surrogate heroism and it leads to these sorts of tragedies."

Has anyone found anything yet in regards to the bombs? Shocked  Also must add that Putin isn't wrong with that statement. No
Journalists suggest that he created a bomb from the projectile of the Second World War
Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

Contribution Points : 53309
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 11:32 am

miketheratguy wrote:
The question of whether this guy would have killed if not for Eric and Dylan reminds me of something that was said after musicians allegedly encouraged the audience to riot at Woodstock '99: (Paraphrased from memory) "If some dumb fuck is willing to burn everything down because some musician tells him to then he's a dumb enough fuck to have done it anyway".
No, it just means they are susceptible to follow role models and authorities and happened to come upon anti-social ones instead of ones that would build up pro-social behaviour in them. It's just one of these quotes that sound vaguely profound but has no basis in reality.

miketheratguy wrote:
I don't think that mass shootings necessarily give anyone the idea to commit a mass shooting of their own, but I do think that it gives them more inspiration to go ahead with the plans they already had of doing so.
I don't think so. I think there's a clear case of following role models which led to massive increase of rampage shootings during last decade or two. It's just a question whenever Eric and Dylan were a part of already accelerating trend or if they caused the increase.

Basically, previous shootings show that there's an alternative solution to the problem of living in a hostile world.
Back to top Go down
matej2121

Contribution Points : 51068

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 12:48 pm

Since he was an admirer of school shooters and Eric Harris, I bet he was once a member of THIS forum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 1:11 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Has anyone found anything yet in regards to the bombs? Shocked  Also must add that Putin isn't wrong with that statement. No

Yeah, I really like what he said. At least he is admitting that it is also partly their fault. He is already making self-criticism about Russia to see what needs to change. I think it is very brave and mature. And finally! What needs to change is not the access to guns but the origins of the problem: young people who feel desperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 1:41 pm

Neah wrote:
And finally! What needs to change is not the access to guns but the origins of the problem: young people who feel desperate.

Wholeheartedly agree.
Back to top Go down
matej2121

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 2:11 pm

This is his message from VK.com site, where he had an account:
It says in first post: "I want to make Columbine, in my high school"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 2:32 pm

matej2121 wrote:
"I want to make Columbine, in my college"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 2:42 pm

2018.2018 wrote:
matej2121 wrote:
"I want to make Columbine, in my college"

Jeez. Evil or Very Mad When had he posted that?
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70823
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 2:55 pm

The pictures are gruesome but awesome at the same time

The one with his brain on the floor affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 2:58 pm

Quick question for anyone who has seen the close up of his face. Shocked Is the yellow seen in his ear possibly an earplug? scratch
Back to top Go down
matej2121

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 3:04 pm

No, it's earwax. He used it for bullet lubrication LOL

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 3:24 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Quick question for anyone who has seen the close up of his face. Shocked Is the yellow seen in his ear possibly an earplug? scratch
Earplugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 3:26 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Earplugs.

That's what I was thinking as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 6:25 pm

KERCH, Crimea (Reuters) - Hundreds of residents in the Crimean port city of Kerch commemorated on Friday the victims of a college mass shooting in which an armed teenager killed 20 people, mostly his fellow pupils, and injured dozens more.

The suspected attacker was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound after Wednesday's attack, which recalled shootings at schools in the United States.

Mourners laid flowers and wept as they filed past closed coffins, set out on a public square in the center of the small city of 146,000 people.

"This is a terrible tragedy for Kerch, for such a small city," said Galina Pesklyonova, 62.

Some residents wore only black and clutched portraits of the victims.

Vadim Vlasyuk, 18, who escaped the attack, said he was unsure if he would be able to return to the college.

"I saw it all - the blood, the corpses," he said. "It was terrifying. We didn't know where to run."

President Vladimir Putin on Thursday blamed the attack on globalization, saying a problem that began in the United States had spread around the world through online communities on the Internet.

The attack prompted calls for the security services in Russia to have greater control over the Internet.

Why does this come off with the undertone that they are planning to use the attack to control everyone even more over there? Suspect

I also want to add that the language difference has almost crippled my researching abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Anyone care to translate?
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 8:31 pm

11.40 big break between 2 and 3 classes. With a gun and a bomb he walks into the building with a crowd of students.
11.43 starts shooting everyone in the hall on the 2 floor.
11.44 students are running out, jumping out of the windows. The shooting is still going on.
11.45 he goes to the 1st floor, sets off the bomb and goes back.
11.47 kills himself in the library on the 2nd floor.
11.50 emergency and police reach the scene. Victims are carried out of the building.
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 8:39 pm

Now there’s a video of him in the library.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 8:40 pm

lockerouch wrote:
11.40 big break between 2 and 3 classes. With a gun and a bomb he walks  into the building with a crowd of students.
11.43 starts shooting everyone in the hall on the 2 floor.
11.44 students are running out, jumping out of the windows. The shooting is still going on.
11.45 he goes to the 1st floor, sets off the bomb and goes back.
11.47 kills himself in the library on the 2nd floor.
11.50 emergency and police reach the scene. Victims are carried out of the building.

Why would he set off the bomb AFTER he started shooting? Was he just waiting for students to run into the cafeteria just to then detonate it or something?

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 8:41 pm

lockerouch wrote:
Now there’s a video of him in the library.

Link?

lockerouch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 8:49 pm

(Content removed by staff)
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 9:10 pm

From his father’s interrogation:
Vlad Roslyakov dreamed of becoming a sailor like his grandfather but didn’t get passing grades. He had to go to polytechnic college instead.
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 9:38 pm

I think you need to have a VK account to watch the video
Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

Contribution Points : 53309
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 9:41 pm

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Yeah, I really like what he said. At least he is admitting that it is also partly their fault. He is already making self-criticism about Russia to see what needs to change. I think it is very brave and mature. And finally! What needs to change is not the access to guns but the origins of the problem: young people who feel desperate.
What he said is a typical remark designed to sound smart but actually dumb and divorced from reality. Shooters follow the straightforward heroic script propagated by states to get soldiers. Be faced with forces of evil -> sacrifice one's life fighting the forces of evil.
The opposites here are attacking evil - propagated by Hollywood, patriotic history, etc. or submitting to evil - propagated by for example radical feminists. State represents power, therefore it can't promote submitting to evil, just control the definition of evil to define it as the outside threat of the day.

His friend and ex-girlfriend claim that he did it in revenge for being subjected to psychological liquidation at school for being different. So, he turns out it wasn't just generic anger after all.

Once more idiotic traitors of justice pay for not following the true morality that says that victims of psychological liquidation must receive awesome compensations, high quality help in recovery and that disabled victims of psychological liquidation must receive generous disability pensions that more than fully compensate for lost income.

Since they don't want to repay the debt in gold as they are morally obliged, they pay much more in blood and in the end in gold too.

Wickedness doesn't pay!

Last edited by Emanation of Darkness on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 6:51 am

Emanation of Darkness wrote:
Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

What he said is a typical remark designed to sound smart but actually dumb and divorced from reality. Shooters follow the straightforward heroic script propagated by states to get soldiers. Be faced with forces of evil -> sacrifice one's life fighting the forces of evil.
The opposites here are attacking evil - propagated by Hollywood, patriotic history, etc. or submitting to evil - propagated by for example radical feminists. State represents power, therefore it can't promote submitting to evil, just control the definition of evil to define it as the outside threat of the day.

His friend and ex-girlfriend claim that he did it in revenge for being subjected to psychological liquidation at school for being different. So, he turns out it wasn't just generic anger after all.

Once more idiotic traitors of justice pay for not following the true morality that says that victims of psychological liquidation must receive awesome compensations, high quality help in recovery and that disabled victims of psychological liquidation must receive generous disability pensions that more than fully compensate for lost income.

Since they don't want to repay the debt in gold as they are morally obliged, they pay much more in blood and in the end in gold too.

Wickedness doesn't pay!

Once more what you say just seem nonsense to me, and I think you do that each time just to contradict people.

But then you mentioned "radical feminists"... And believe me, I wouldn't even call myself a feminist because it often became stupid but really, what have radical feminists to do with mass shootings? I don't understand your point. To me it is as dumb as saying that mass shootings are caused by toxic masculinity.

Emanation of Darkness wrote:

What he said is a typical remark designed to sound smart but actually dumb and divorced from reality. Shooters follow the straightforward heroic script propagated by states to get soldiers.

Says who? Experts or is just one more assertion that you make to make what you say sounds like a fact whereas it is only your opinion. What Putin said is just a short statement almost immediately after the shooting, it is not supposed to be an essay about mass shootings nor an immediate solution. It is just his immediate thoughts and I think they are much more intelligent than comparing radical feminists to evil.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 62376

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 7:01 am

I am surprised of how fast so much evidence has been released or leaked in this case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 7:50 am

Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 7:53 am

2018.2018 wrote:

I'm assuming that was taken after the first CCTV picture?

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 9:18 am

Anyone know what shotgun he used, I mean I have a closeup picture of it but what brand and model and how many shells does it hold?

Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 9:21 am

Another video of him in the shop, better quality
youtube.com/watch?v=vYMGr-0HfVI#
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 9:25 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Anyone know what shotgun he used, I mean I have a closeup picture of it but what brand and model and how many shells does it hold?
5+1 shells

Contribution Points : 92442
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 9:28 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:
He used a Pistol Grip Hatsan Escort Aimguard 12 gauge pump action shotgun. It holds up to 8 rounds.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 9:46 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
He used a Pistol Grip Hatsan Escort Aimguard 12 gauge pump action shotgun. It holds up to 8 rounds.
I believe this one holds up to 8 rounds.
This is the one used in the attack. Notice how the magazine is shorter than the magazine from the first shotgun. Thats why I think this one holds up to 6 rounds. Correct me if I'm wrong.

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 10:38 am

DooMRebel wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
This is the one used in the attack. Notice how the magazine is shorter than the magazine from the first shotgun. Thats why I think this one holds up to 6 rounds. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks @Tommy QTR 

And the second picture is the one I have and the yes the tube seems shorter so that definitely doesn´t hold 8 rounds.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92442
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 10:48 am

DooMRebel wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
Well the police said it was a 8 round shotgun so I'm taking their word for it.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 12:45 pm

Quote :
Nurse helping Crimean massacre victims 'tried to kill herself' when she realised her SON was the killer, it's revealed, as terrifying videos show pupils running for their lives during rampage

The mother of a gunman accused of murdering 21 people at a college in Crimea tried to kill herself after being told her son was behind the massacre, it has been claimed.
Vladislav Roslyakov, 18, stalked his college halls with a shotgun and let off homemade explosives before killing himself in the school library at Kerch Polytechnic College.
His mother, Galina Roslyakova, a nurse in Kerch Cancer Clinic where some victims of her son's violence were brought, was said to have been among those who provided first aid to victims. She is understood to have tried to take her own life after hearing what her son was alleged to have done.

Yeash, I can't imagine what that poor woman is going through right now.

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 12:49 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Quote :
Nurse helping Crimean massacre victims 'tried to kill herself' when she realised her SON was the killer, it's revealed, as terrifying videos show pupils running for their lives during rampage

The mother of a gunman accused of murdering 21 people at a college in Crimea tried to kill herself after being told her son was behind the massacre, it has been claimed.
Vladislav Roslyakov, 18, stalked his college halls with a shotgun and let off homemade explosives before killing himself in the school library at Kerch Polytechnic College.
His mother, Galina Roslyakova, a nurse in Kerch Cancer Clinic where some victims of her son's violence were brought, was said to have been among those who provided first aid to victims. She is understood to have tried to take her own life after hearing what her son was alleged to have done.

I first thought it was tabloid rubbish. Poor woman.

And 21 now, the death toll keeps climbing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 12:49 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Quote :

Agreed. No
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 12:58 pm

matej2121 wrote:

This sounds familiar, where have I heard this before...

Devil wrote:
I am surprised of how fast so much evidence has been released or leaked in this case.

Yeah Russian cops are way more liberal with sharing information.

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Pics of a young Vladislav Roslyakov. These were found on Tumblr so forgive me it they are not accurate!
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 59290

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Any more CCTV photos from shooting besides those two (that on stairs and another posted on previous page)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 3:47 pm

rabadon55 wrote:
Any more CCTV photos from shooting besides those two (that on stairs and another posted on previous page)?

Curious about this as well. There must be something of the cafeteria and the bomb going off. I wonder if the library had CCTV. If it did, I am sure video will come soon given how fast pictures of his suicide leaked. In this day and age, stuff gets out quick. It was several years before we got the suicide photos from Columbine. And there were only two nowhere near as up close as these ones are. Of course, the quality these days is much better. It's sort of sad how quickly these leaked. I feel bad for the shooter's family. (Out of morbid curiosity, we will always look at them. Same with Columbine.) It's just interesting how much faster these things come out now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 3:49 pm

hvernon wrote:
rabadon55 wrote:

Curious about this as well. There must be something of the cafeteria and the bomb going off. I wonder if the library had CCTV. If it did, I am sure video will come soon given how fast pictures of his suicide leaked. In this day and age, stuff gets out quick. It was several years before we got the suicide photos from Columbine. And there were only two nowhere near as up close as these ones are. Of course, the quality these days is much better. It's sort of sad how quickly these leaked. I feel bad for the shooter's family. (Out of morbid curiosity, we will always look at them. Same with Columbine.) It's just interesting how much faster these things come out now.

But I don't understand, were the suicide pictures and the video of his body illegally leaked or is it an official release?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 3:50 pm

Neah wrote:
hvernon wrote:
rabadon55 wrote:

But I don't understand, were the suicide pictures and the video of his body illegally leaked or is it an official release?

They were leaked to my understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next