Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Release date of documents

Go down 
+24
6feetdeep
Krieg
MikeF1982
alphawhiskey86
slimnotchauvinistic
survivingman
Anonmom
Unknown
QuestionMark
malatic
sindydee
STK
Tommy QTR
SaucyJimmy
exceptionella
DanielGardner
Mundus
UncontinuedProcess
aramuhk
hallywayhomicide
rkp
carokann
HiddenSmiggle
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

Release date of documents - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 3:21 pm

AdamnLanza wrote:
School Massacre Archives wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did he not smile at all once he reached his teen years? This is I think the 5th photo I've seen of him grown up, and he's not smiling in this one either. scratch

Where did you get this photo? Was it in the 1000+ page PDF? I skimmed through it quickly and couldn't find that one.

It was indeed, I remember seeing it in there, but don't remember which page it was.

I wish for a table of contents once more.

survivingman

Contribution Points : 49000
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 7:16 pm

Reading the 'me' document is striking because of how articulate and insightful some of it is. It has a ton of mental illness in it such as the stuff about anorexia but then other points are insightful.

I still wonder about the head injury he sustained the few days before the shooting and if that had any effect on him. Aaron Hernandez was messed up from head injuries when he murdered people, so I wonder if there is a correlation.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

Contribution Points : 50169
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:37 pm

I haven't found files 457, 226972 and umm, my best guess is that they haven't been released yet or have been redacted.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83552
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 9:35 pm

Mundus wrote:
I haven't found files 457...
457.full is probably not a file written by Adam Lanza but a scholarly article from 2007 that describes some of the commonalities and characteristics of pedophiles instead.

A Profile of Pedophilia: Definition, Characteristics of Offenders, Recidivism, Treatment Outcomes, and Forensic Issues
RYAN C. W. HALL, MD, AND RICHARD C. W. HALL, MD, PA

This article was was originally located at
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
but it is no longer available.

If you search the URL, you can see that it was cited in a number of publications. If this file had been downloaded from the original URL, the file name would be "457.full" with a .pdf file type.

You can access the article here for free:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
malatic

Contribution Points : 50937
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 9:57 pm

Mundus wrote:
I haven't found files 457, 226972 and umm, my best guess is that they haven't been released yet or have been redacted.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
226972 is the movie For A Lost Soldier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 11:32 pm

The 'me' document has some fascinating writing. It's like he goes even a step past Kaczynski and Zerzan in his hatred of culture.

I hope if/when they release the Good Anime Mix CD, all that will be in it is Boku no Pico scenes. Adam Lanza might've been a homosexual pedophile, so I bet he would've liked it. just saying

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release date of documents
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3