Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

top 5 least favorite shooters

Go down 
+51
name
CoreyVanVonWeg
Kartoffeln
fartsharter
kazimir5505
Arano
naradreamland
Йозеф Геббельс
DVM
Lovely_Jam
losercide
CUECUMBER
TheGoodChief
dayquil22
Woundfucker
Engel
Arkan
Darkness
ChoHuiSeung
xDarkRazoR
Rosie1756
TheNeuroSurge
ZELLAweistDAY3
transcendentalauracel331
DanielBryer
SonOfaGunz
asanopark
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
vril
BornFromAgartha
Kaynhyde
NEXT STEP UP
QuestionMark
Killisaki
lognifiiskurk
theartofwar
Ruteeo
Luci
Primate Murder
MAB1996
vincent
AD 19-95
InsaneIntruder
Carnifex879
Tommy QTR
D-FENS1993
School Massacre Archives
Kerea2244
Screamingophelia
Lizpuff
Lunkhead McGrath
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37512
Forum Reputation : 1420

top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 4:57 pm

CUECUMBER wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
CUECUMBER wrote:
I wouldn't say any shooter is not of any interest, but most of the modern US ones are just boring copycats that have no hope of originality.

...Pekkafag said.

xDarkRazoR is the most respected member on this forum right now..... Cuckoo

I love you too, Pekkanigger Very Happy.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CUECUMBER dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 9613
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 5:00 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
CUECUMBER wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
CUECUMBER wrote:
I wouldn't say any shooter is not of any interest, but most of the modern US ones are just boring copycats that have no hope of originality.

...Pekkafag said.

xDarkRazoR is the most respected member on this forum right now..... Cuckoo

I love you too, Pekkanigger Very Happy.

Retarded incel faggot bom

YOU EDITED MY POST YOU SNEAKY FUCKPIG
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 5:07 pm

(((CUECUMBER))) wrote:

Retarchvach inkwell fa'ggot bom

I don't speak Jewish

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

ForcedMeme likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lovely_Jam

Lovely_Jam

Contribution Points : 7617
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 8:10 pm

By order:

1- Brenton Tarrant: His score is good ok, but as person he is the most overrated shooter in history, basically he is a faggot who took advantage of daddy's death, being the natural retard that he is, instead of spending the money on investments or ventures, he spent the money on trips and whims, then realizing that he was running out of money, and knowing Not having any talent, he would probably live the last days of his life on the street, he decided to commit an attack inspired by his idols.

He's manifiesto is not funny same as his trial, Unlike Saint Breivik who is just as retarded but had more planning and style, in addition to trolling in court, Tarrant broke all his promises with a loud "guilty" after his little sister told him that he was the shame of the family

2: Nikolas Cruz: He is just a fame bitch, Diagnosed as retarded, there's nothing interesting about him, which is a shame because he's one of the deadliest school shooters in the United States, no much to Say, just a Big Edgelord

3: Eric & Dylan: Really the only problem I have with them is how overrated they are, it's something similar with Tarrant, people think that they both have a deep personality when in reality everything boils down to Eric, as the dominant one in the relationship, a paranoid egomaniacal narcissist who thinks that everyone is against him and Dylan, the passive of the relationship, an emo slave of Eric who is psychotic enough to want to take others with him.

Some points that make me not dislike them so much are their funny dialogues, their styles, the suicidal act and that they inspired other shooters who are definitely more competent and interesting than Tarrant's copycats

It's 5 but those shooters are the only one i really dislike them, My opinion about other killers are just, "i don't care" and "i care"

CUECUMBER likes this post

Darkness, ANOMIC, Kaynhyde, vril, proshooter, xDarkRazoR, war criminal and dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 23374
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 4:20 am

Lovely_Jam wrote:
By order:

1- Brenton Tarrant: His score is good ok, but as person he is the most overrated shooter in history, basically he is a faggot who took advantage of daddy's death, being the natural retard that he is, instead of spending the money on investments or ventures, he spent the money on trips and whims, then realizing that he was running out of money, and knowing Not having any talent, he would probably live the last days of his life on the street, he decided to commit an attack inspired by his idols.

He's manifiesto is not funny same as his trial, Unlike Saint Breivik who is just as retarded but had more planning and style, in addition to trolling in court, Tarrant broke all his promises with a loud "guilty" after his little sister told him that he was the shame of the family

2: Nikolas Cruz: He is just a fame bitch, Diagnosed as retarded, there's nothing interesting about him, which is a shame because he's one of the deadliest school shooters in the United States, no much to Say, just a Big Edgelord

3: Eric & Dylan: Really the only problem I have with them is how overrated they are, it's something similar with Tarrant, people think that they both have a deep personality when in reality everything boils down to Eric, as the dominant one in the relationship, a paranoid egomaniacal narcissist who thinks that everyone is against him and Dylan, the passive of the relationship, an emo slave of Eric who is psychotic enough to want to take others with him.

Some points that make me not dislike them so much are their funny dialogues, their styles, the suicidal act and that they inspired other shooters who are definitely more competent and interesting than Tarrant's copycats

It's 5 but those shooters are the only one i really dislike them, My opinion about other killers are just, "i don't care" and "i care"

Please, just shut up 

vril and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 7:03 am

Lovely_Jam wrote:
Eric, as the dominant one in the relationship, a paranoid egomaniacal narcissist who thinks that everyone is against him and Dylan, the passive of the relationship, an emo slave of Eric who is psychotic enough to want to take others with him.

Read above: ''I love Daev Gayllen''

Engel and lifelover like this post

Back to top Go down
Lovely_Jam

Lovely_Jam

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 9:52 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Lovely_Jam wrote:
Eric, as the dominant one in the relationship, a paranoid egomaniacal narcissist who thinks that everyone is against him and Dylan, the passive of the relationship, an emo slave of Eric who is psychotic enough to want to take others with him.

above: ''I love Daev Gayllen''

I have never read Cullen's works but we need to admit that Reb and Vodka are the best LGBT representation that has ever existed

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 9:59 am

Lovely_Jam wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Lovely_Jam wrote:

I have never read Cullen's works

Lol, tell that to Russian propaganda, but not to me bro. You are literally quoting his theories about the perpetrators' personalities from ''Columbine'' book.

Back to top Go down
Lovely_Jam

Lovely_Jam

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 10:09 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Lovely_Jam wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Lovely_Jam wrote:

Lol, tell that to Russian propaganda, but not to me bro. You are literally quoting his theories about the perpetrators' personalities from ''Columbine'' book.

I'm saying facts that columbiners won't accept 🗣🔥

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 10:10 am

Lovely_Jam wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Lovely_Jam wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Lovely_Jam wrote:

Fuckts*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 10:44 am

Lovely_Jam wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Lovely_Jam wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Lovely_Jam wrote:

Zella thinkin she smart
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 25121
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are you black and trans?

vril, xDarkRazoR and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 9613
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 1:38 pm

Arkan wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are you black and trans?

No no
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 10:33 pm

CUECUMBER wrote:
Arkan wrote:

No no
Black people from the hood want to say hi to you)

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 10:33 pm

Lovely_Jam wrote:
By order:

Honeslty I won't even state my opinion at this point Zella

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2023 9:35 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
Whats your top 5 least shooters
1.devon erickson
2.audrey hale
3.alec mckinny
5.chris harper mercer
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 6:34 am

mohammad1 wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
5.chris harper mercer

What's wrong with him, lmao?

Engel and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 23374
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 11:50 am

Anyone who Zella likes

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 3:58 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
mohammad1 wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
5.chris harper mercer

What's wrong with him, lmao?
His manifesto is just retarded rambling about nothing he clearly rushed it and also he acts like some kind of edgy middle schooler yet he is 26 years old
Back to top Go down
DVM

Contribution Points : 6740
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 4:41 pm

I don't have a top 5 but I just despise Dylann Roof.

Arkan and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 37186
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 4:42 pm

STEM shooters
Ethan Crumbley
TJ Lane
?
?

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 10:58 am

1. Zellaweist
2. Random Ahmeds and Mokebes from 1860 - 1960
3. Vladimir Putin - the real perpetrator of the Izhevsk massacre (in cahoots with Alina Nikita) and responsible for Prigozhyn's death
4. Pro-ZOG shooters
5. Cakeman's ex-gf along with the NWO Division she belongs to

Йозеф Геббельс and TheGoodChief like this post

Back to top Go down
Йозеф Геббельс

Йозеф Геббельс

Contribution Points : 12842
Forum Reputation : 62

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 3:20 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
1. Zellaweist
3. Vladimir Putin - the real perpetrator of the Izhevsk massacre (in cahoots with Alina Nikita) and responsible for Prigozhyn's death
4. Pro-ZOG shooters

Alina Nikitina did 9/11

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 4:04 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
1. Zellaweist
4. Pro-ZOG shooters
Zella's attack will be so shitty, not even her acquitances will know of the shit

Back to top Go down
naradreamland

naradreamland

Contribution Points : 8280

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 6:07 pm

1. nikolas cruz
2. andrew blaze
3. salvador ramos
that's it

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22979
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 7:40 pm

naradreamland wrote:
1. nikolas cruz
2. andrew blaze
3. salvador ramos
that's it

Erm, that's only 3...
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 8199
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 4:43 pm

Probably Ramos because I love cats. A close second would be Holmes because of the miniscule body count. I get 12 is nothing to scoff at but he was dressed in full ballistic gear head to toe he had fucking tear gas an AR with a drum mag a shotgun and 2 glocks and an enclosed space full of what like 80 people? You would expect atleast 20. Shit even that dude in Maine at the bowling alley got 18 he didn't have ballistic armour he was in a fucking hoodie.

Kartoffeln, vril, alesanagoon and name like this post

Back to top Go down
kazimir5505

kazimir5505

Contribution Points : 5469

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 5:39 pm

5. Andrew Blaze – deranged motive, dogshit aim, and just generally an unoriginal attention-seeking Columbiner
4. TJ Lane – edgelord with no distinguishing characteristics other than feigning smugness in court and being a total loser in prison
3. Nik Cruz – all the edgelordery of Lane times ten, plus being a smoothbrained nonce clowned on by the entire internet for his piss-poor impression of a madman
2. Stephan Balliet – hilariously incompetent loser and absolute weeb, also a Gru lookalike
1. Philip Manshaus – tinfoil hat idiot who makes Balliet look like a master marksman in comparison and who got his shit rocked by a 65-year-old

Back to top Go down
fartsharter

fartsharter

Contribution Points : 6195

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 5:59 pm

1. Nikolas Cruz
2. Salvador Ramos
3. Stephan Balliet
4. Anderson Lee Aldrich
5. Ethan Crumbley

Vlixu23 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Kartoffeln

Kartoffeln

Contribution Points : 21613

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 7:54 pm

1. Elliot Rodger - whiny loser who could have had a gf if his personality wasn't so shit
2. Peyton Gendron - yet another Tarrant copycat with an unoriginal copy/paste manifesto
3. Nikolas Cruz - perfect example as to why abortion needs to be legal
4. Ethan Crumbley - rétarded kid who now gets to rot in a box for the rest of his life
5. Alec McKinney - the original pooner shooter

Last edited by Kartoffeln on Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

vril, RickMaster, alesanagoon and kazimir5505 like this post

name dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 5:36 pm

Connor Sturgeon (leftard)

Arkan and name like this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 8460
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 8:29 pm

Brenton Tarrant
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 8199
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 8:44 pm

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
Brenton Tarrant
can you give a reason? I'm not the biggest fan of Tarrant either but as far as shooters go he was extremely efficient and almost on-par with Breivik. Also he livestreamed it so losers like me can eat poptarts and watch 51 people die in the comfort of there dark bedrooms.

Kartoffeln, proshooter, Arkan, TheGoodChief, name and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 8460
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 8:55 pm

Arano wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
Brenton Tarrant
can you give a reason? I'm not the biggest fan of Tarrant either but as far as shooters go he was extremely efficient and almost on-par with Breivik. Also he livestreamed it so losers like me can eat poptarts and watch 51 people die in the comfort of there dark bedrooms.

Well, saying that he was an efficient shooter is something undeniable

It's just that he's overrated and his motive as far as I'm concerned is pretty stupid.

Kartoffeln, proshooter, xDarkRazoR, Arkan, ForcedMeme and name dislike this post

Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 6135

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:53 am

Random order-
Salvador Ramos
Jaylen Fryberg
Connor Betts
Patrick Purdy
Connor Sturgeon

Dishonourable mentions who I had to mention-
Kip Kinkel
Ethan Crumbley
Stephan Balliet
Nathaniel Berhow
Evan Ramsey
Raymond Spencer
Devon Erickson
Alec McKinney

ForcedMeme

Contribution Points : 7635
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 4:17 pm

Hatefull:
1st:Devon Erickson and Alec McKinney (idolized by 12-year-old girls, it is not envy, its incorrect thinking)
2nd:Santiago N. (Rage because his mother took his PS4 away and killed his family)
3rd:Ryan Palmeter (Racist and bad aiming)
4th:Payton Gendron (I hate recist people)
5th:William Atchison (because failed by couch, idiot one)
6th:Kinga Herbut (also cringe, played Brawl Stars at 17)
7th:Nathaniel Jouett (cringe one)

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
- Dimitris Patmanidis, 2009

kazimir5505 likes this post

name dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 6135

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 8:38 pm

[quote="ForcedMeme"]Hatefull:
1st:Devon Erickson and Alec McKinney (idolized by 12-year-old girls, it is not envy, its incorrect thinking)
2nd:Santiago N. (Rage because his mother took his PS4 away and killed his family)
3rd:Ryan Palmeter (Racist and bad aiming)
4th:Payton Gendron (I hate recist people)
5th:William Atchison (because failed by couch, idiot one)
6th:Kinga Herbut (also cringe, played Brawl Stars at 17)
7th:Nathaniel Jouett (cringe one)

Payton Gendron isn't racist. He apologised.
Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

Contribution Points : 4076
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 11:07 am

5. nick cruz - edgy dumbass, hard to take him seriously at all.
4. asa coon - used completely useless ammo that can only kill small animals, wore m.m. shirt
3. payton gendron - racist pos that cried in court
2. william atchison - edgelord, got cucked by a couch
1. salvador ramos - again, total edgelord who shot his grandma and little kids

ForcedMeme likes this post

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 6257
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 12:24 pm

In no particular order...
5. Payton Genron, cringe racist idiot
4. Salvador Ramos, POS with a weird face, couldn't even pick on people his own age because he was a little bitch
3. Ethan Crumbley, no particular reason, he just bothers me
2. Audrey Hale, I am so fucking sick of hearing about it
1. Jake Davison, he looks like my father
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 15024
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 1:28 pm

(In no particular order)
1. Audrey Hale
2. Christopher Harper Mercer
3. Stephen Paddock
4. William Atchison
5. Brenda Spencer
(Future shooters who could get on this list:
1. Kłléyn: Lord Of Utero
2. Zella/CoreyVanVonWeg)

xDarkRazoR, Arano, messianic_mania, EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth and cannibal like this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 7352
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:33 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:
(In no particular order)
1. Audrey Hale
2. Christopher Harper Mercer
3. Stephen Paddock
4. William Atchison
5. Brenda Spencer
(Future shooters who could get on this list:
1. Kłléyn: Lord Of Utero
2. Zella/CoreyVanVonWeg)

!

Last edited by EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth on Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:34 pm

!

Last edited by EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth on Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:37 pm

!

Last edited by EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth on Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:51 pm

Fucking link is making me look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:52 pm

That’s better.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:52 pm

I think it’s important to remember.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:53 pm

I think a lot.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:54 pm

It hurts. Sad Shocked Neutral pale silent Mad Razz

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 3:04 pm

messianic_mania wrote:
4. Salvador Ramos, POS with a weird face, couldn't even pick on people his own age because he was a little bitch

Your pfp is fanart of an anorexic autistic pedophile that killed 20 children and 7 women with an assault rifle. All of them logistically weaker and more mentally innocent than him. What are you talking about.

AMCdanbury and Arano like this post

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 30538
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 3:47 pm

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:

Your pfp is fanart of an anorexic autistic pedophile that killed 20 children and 7 women with an assault rifle. All of them logistically weaker and more mentally innocent than him. What are you talking about.
R3tard the Bushmaster XM-15 isn't a "assault rifle" an assault rifle is capable of full auto also he didn't kill Nancy with it he killed her with the Savage Mark II.

xDarkRazoR and messianic_mania like this post

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top 5 least favorite shooters
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next