Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

top 5 least favorite shooters

Go down 
+51
name
CoreyVanVonWeg
Kartoffeln
fartsharter
kazimir5505
Arano
naradreamland
Йозеф Геббельс
DVM
Lovely_Jam
losercide
CUECUMBER
TheGoodChief
dayquil22
Woundfucker
Engel
Arkan
Darkness
ChoHuiSeung
xDarkRazoR
Rosie1756
TheNeuroSurge
ZELLAweistDAY3
transcendentalauracel331
DanielBryer
SonOfaGunz
asanopark
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
vril
BornFromAgartha
Kaynhyde
NEXT STEP UP
QuestionMark
Killisaki
lognifiiskurk
theartofwar
Ruteeo
Luci
Primate Murder
MAB1996
vincent
AD 19-95
InsaneIntruder
Carnifex879
Tommy QTR
D-FENS1993
School Massacre Archives
Kerea2244
Screamingophelia
Lizpuff
Lunkhead McGrath
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 6257
Forum Reputation : 2

top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 4:12 pm

Even aside from all the above... I never claimed anyone was morally better or worse than anyone else... I just personally don't like Ramos. Some people do. Some people like Adam. You don't have to agree with my opinions, but I don't believe he was a pedophile, and I believe his motive for the shooting was a lot different than Ramos's. I don't agree with it either way. I'm just interested in Adam's life and philosophy, I'm not blowing him just because I have a drawing of him in my pfp lol. We're on a forum where like half the users half profile pics of nazis and murderers anyways..

TheGoodChief likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 7352
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 11:47 pm

Darkness wrote:
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
4. Salvador Ramos, POS with a weird face, couldn't even pick on people his own age because he was a little bitch

Your pfp is fanart of an anorexic autistic pedophile that killed 20 children and 7 women with an assault rifle. All of them logistically weaker and more mentally innocent than him. What are you talking about.
R3tard the Bushmaster XM-15 isn't a "assault rifle" an assault rifle is capable of full auto also he didn't kill Nancy with it he killed her with the Savage Mark II.

I like your nitpicking white knight corrections of things that I was already aware of, because I have researched every facet of Adam Lanza and the shooting for an extended period of time. Also, you don’t even know what you’re talking about. The AR-15 is a civilian-adapted version of an M16 “assault rifle;” it is an AR. You are a moron.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 11:50 pm

messianic_mania wrote:
Even aside from all the above... I never claimed anyone was morally better or worse than anyone else... I just personally don't like Ramos. Some people do. Some people like Adam. You don't have to agree with my opinions, but I don't believe he was a pedophile, and I believe his motive for the shooting was a lot different than Ramos's. I don't agree with it either way. I'm just interested in Adam's life and philosophy, I'm not blowing him just because I have a drawing of him in my pfp lol. We're on a forum where like half the users half profile pics of nazis and murderers anyways..

See, there’s not really a reasonable way I can respond to this because I myself could be said to idolize Lanza, and you kind of missed my criticism, and/or did not respond to it. “POS” means… I mean… there’s not even a rational source of communication here. You people understand the words you’re using in the English language, yes? I have no problem with you. I was pointing out what was essentially a grammatical error in your post.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 11:53 pm

“POS” and “couldn’t even pick on people his own age because he was a little bitch” I was responding to with the moral comment of Adam Lanza killing more people and more children, and the “weird face” part, I was responding to with anorexic and autistic.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 11:58 pm

Darkness wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
4. Salvador Ramos, POS with a weird face, couldn't even pick on people his own age because he was a little bitch

Your pfp is fanart of an anorexic autistic pedophile that killed 20 children and 7 women with an assault rifle. All of them logistically weaker and more mentally innocent than him. What are you talking about.
R3tard the Bushmaster XM-15 isn't a "assault rifle" an assault rifle is capable of full auto also he didn't kill Nancy with it he killed her with the Savage Mark II.

I like your nitpicking white knight corrections of things that I was already aware of, because I have researched every facet of Adam Lanza and the shooting for an extended period of time. Also, you don’t even know what you’re talking about. The AR-15 is a civilian-adapted version of an M16 “assault rifle;” it is an AR. You are a moron.

Furthermore, the whole debate on American gun laws—especially AR-15s—is that they are a military style weapon, which was my point, and still applies to the bolt action rifle he used to murder his mother. Please come up with genuine arguments before coming after me with your nonsensical points. Thank you for wasting my time.
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:09 am

I was going to actually read and humor all these comments, but I checked your profile and saw your birth year, and there's no way I'm going to debate with a 16 year old, but peace and love drunken

xDarkRazoR and panzermensch89 like this post

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:12 am

messianic_mania wrote:
I was going to actually read and humor all these comments, but I checked your profile and saw your birth year, and there's no way I'm going to debate with a 16 year old, but peace and love drunken

Excellent counterpoint and way to avoid taking responsibility for your failures in both research and communication.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:18 am

messianic_mania wrote:

Excellent counterpoint and way to avoid taking responsibility for your failures in both research and communication.

Besides that, the reason you’re not going to debate with me is not because I’m supposedly 16, but clearly because you have no other actual defenses.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 30538
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:28 am

Darkness wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:

An M16 and a AR-15 style rifle are both two different things. An AR-15 style rifle is not a "assault rifle" in order for something to be categorized as a assault rifle it has to have selective fire which has to include burst/full auto which the Bushmaster XM-15 doesn't. AR doesn't mean "assault rifle" it means ArmaLite Rifle which is what the M16 was based off of. Im glad I could help educate you. Very Happy

xDarkRazoR and messianic_mania like this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:35 am

Darkness wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:

Furthermore, the whole debate on American gun laws—especially AR-15s—is that they are a military style weapon, which was my point, and still applies to the bolt action rifle he used to murder his mother. Please come up with genuine arguments before coming after me with your nonsensical points. Thank you for wasting my time.
So any bolt action rifle is a military style weapon simply because it can perform a similar function that ones in the military do? Also since when was .22 LR a standard issued calibre?

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:39 am

Darkness wrote:
An M16 and a AR-15 style rifle are both two different things. An AR-15 style rifle is not a "assault rifle" in order for something to be categorized as a assault rifle it has to have selective fire which has to include burst/full auto which the Bushmaster XM-15 doesn't. AR doesn't mean "assault rifle" it means ArmaLite Rifle which is what the M16 was based off of. Im glad I could help educate you. Very Happy
Was going to say, before I gave up on reasoning with that guy, I'm not confident they even know what an "assault rifle" is...

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:41 am

You two are re/tarded, and I never said AR meant assault rifle; this usual indignation regarding the denotation of words over the connotation is possibly the sole destroyer of human civilization.

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I get that you’re intentionally trying to goad me, but what the fuck.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:52 am

You two are re/tarded, and I never said AR meant assault rifle; this usual indignation regarding the denotation of words over the connotation is possibly the sole destroyer of human civilization.
This is a direct quote from you "The AR-15 is a civilian-adapted version of an M16 “assault rifle;” it is an AR. You are a moron."
You directly said "It is an AR" which is positively indicating that you are saying it is an Assault Rifle given the prior information that was stated and discussed in the previous replies. If you did not mean "Assault Rifle" and "AR" meant something else then what is that something else?

xDarkRazoR and messianic_mania like this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:52 am

“ANY of various automatic OR semiautomatic rifles designed for individual use in combat.”

“ANY assault weapon.”

“ANY of the automatic rifles OR semiautomatic rifles with large magazines designed for military use.”

“The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition”

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:56 am

“ANY of various automatic OR semiautomatic rifles designed for individual use in combat.”

“ANY assault weapon.”

“ANY of the automatic rifles OR semiautomatic rifles with large magazines designed for military use.”

That definition is incorrect and should not be trusted. There are plenty of more verifiable and accurate sources that provide the correct definition in contrast to the one that is from this "The American Heritage."

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:58 am

Darkness wrote:

“ANY assault weapon.”

That definition is incorrect and should not be trusted. There are plenty of more verifiable and accurate sources that provide the correct definition in contrast to the one that is from this "The American Heritage."

I was referring to the connotation and cultural phenomenon, not whatever the fuck you’re talking about, you intentionally annoying pieces of shit.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:59 am

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:01 am

Darkness wrote:

“ANY assault weapon.”

Provide one.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:01 am

Darkness wrote:

“ANY assault weapon.”

I was referring to the connotation and cultural phenomenon, not whatever the fuck you’re talking about, you intentionally annoying pieces of shit.

The cultural phenomenon is incorrect and should not be trusted as a reliable source. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:02 am

Darkness wrote:
This is a direct quote from you "The AR-15 is a civilian-adapted version of an M16 “assault rifle;” it is an AR. You are a moron."
You directly said "It is an AR" which is positively indicating that you are saying it is an Assault Rifle given the prior information that was stated and discussed in the previous replies. If you did not mean "Assault Rifle" and "AR" meant something else then what is that something else?

You just said words; nothing was communicated here.

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:04 am

Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:

“ANY assault weapon.”

The cultural phenomenon is incorrect and should not be trusted as a reliable source. Very Happy

LOL Very Happy lol! Smile It’s so funny to waste my time with bullshit.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:06 am

I just provided you six definitions of “assault rifle,” and a screenshot of the acronym’s meaning, but thank you so much for persisting in being intentionally irrational.
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:10 am

I'm pretty sure the modern definition of an assault rifle as compared to a civilian AR-15 is that military assault rifles have selective firing, whereas the Bushmaster Adam used was semi-automatic. But it really doesn't matter, because the only reason this argument is happening is because an angry teenager is up past his bedtime.

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:16 am

I just provided you six definitions of “assault rifle,” and a screenshot of the acronym’s meaning, but thank you so much for persisting in being intentionally irrational.
A assault rifle can fire in semiautomatic and burst/full auto. Civilian AR-15 style rifles can only fire in semiautomatic. In order for a gun to be considered an assault rifle it has to be capable of burst/full auto. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:21 am

messianic_mania wrote:
I'm pretty sure the modern definition of an assault rifle as compared to a civilian AR-15 is that military assault rifles have selective firing, whereas the Bushmaster Adam used was semi-automatic. But it really doesn't matter, because the only reason this argument is happening is because an angry teenager is up past his bedtime.

1. I just woke up a couple hours ago.
2. You just spent your own time harassing a teenager who is objectively in the right in the argument.
3. You both avoided any sort of accountability and I do not believe an adult is this stupid, so you are likely teenagers yourself.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:21 am

Darkness wrote:
A assault rifle can fire in semiautomatic and burst/full auto. Civilian AR-15 style rifles can only fire in semiautomatic. In order for a gun to be considered an assault rifle it has to be capable of burst/full auto. Very Happy

I provided you six definitions from two sources; you provided me one from one. See the difference?
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:23 am

Darkness wrote:

Ah. I see. I’m communicating with someone who must be psychotic.

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:25 am

You know, it’s fine if you wanna keep arguing with me for no reason in a style I am 100% familiar and comfortable with in my life, but I don’t see why you’d want to keep wasting your time with me, when I completely proved you wrong on all fronts. Is this to see who can get their supposed “proof,” to the front of the thread first/last? Because that is extremely petty. This is like sex trafficking strategies right here. It’s fucked up. Leave it. I already proved you wrong.

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:27 am

Darkness wrote:

I provided you six definitions from two sources; you provided me one from one. See the difference?
The first two images are from two separate wikipedia articles, the third image is from Britannica and the fourth image is from deguns.net which is a site that sells guns itself.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:29 am

Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:

The first two images are from two separate wikipedia articles, the third image is from Britannica and the fourth image is from deguns.net which is a site that sells guns itself.

All of those statements are objectively wrong. You really don’t have anything better to do?

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:30 am

Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:

All of those statements are objectively wrong. You really don’t have anything better to do?

You know this on a larger scale is called fraud and blackmail, yes?

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:32 am

messianic_mania wrote:

2. You just spent your own time harassing a teenager who is objectively in the right in the argument.
3. You both avoided any sort of accountability and I do not believe an adult is this stupid, so you are likely teenagers yourself.
You are the one that is not able to take any accountability for being wrong. When I tried to get you to you said "You just said words; nothing was communicated here." You are not enough of a man to accept the fact that you were wrong which is because you are a scared little boy.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:33 am

Darkness wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:

You are the one that is not able to take any accountability for being wrong. When I tried to get you to you said "You just said words; nothing was communicated here." You are not enough of a man to accept the fact that you were wrong which is because you are a scared little boy.

Okay.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:34 am

Are you done bullshitting? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:35 am

I'm honestly laughing my ass off at the bait here. You have a different opinion than me? You're a sex trafficker. You're a teenager. You're committing blackmail and fraud. Man, I've gotta use that one in the future next time I'm losing a pointless argument online. Too good LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:42 am

messianic_mania wrote:
I'm honestly laughing my ass off at the bait here. You have a different opinion than me? You're a sex trafficker. You're a teenager. You're committing blackmail and fraud. Man, I've gotta use that one in the future next time I'm losing a pointless argument online. Too good LOL Laughing

That’s a good comeback to frame yourself in the right, when you most definitely said nothing of note whatsoever, and I made the original correction to your nonsensical claim about a shooter. No one cares enough to read through this semantic argument though (that I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am in the right in), so I suppose that’s that. God. What a miserable place this is… Neutral

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:45 am

Are you done bullshitting? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You are displeasing to look at.

messianic_mania likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:49 am

Darkness wrote:
You are displeasing to look at.

Oh that’s good. How long did it take you to come up with that one? 10 minutes?

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:49 am

Loser(s).
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37512
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 6:27 am

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 15024
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 6:28 am

Loser(s).
Lord Of Utero, is that you?
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:08 am

TheGoodChief wrote:
Loser(s).

I do hope this isn’t pity.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 10:27 am

TheGoodChief wrote:
Loser(s).

You're fairly ugly. I can see why people would pity you.

xDarkRazoR and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 11:56 am

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 11:58 am

-

Last edited by EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth on Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:03 pm

Actually I’m just gonna redact the response. It doesn’t serve any purpose. Sagawa says my piece.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:05 pm

Darkness wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Loser(s).

Please find actual interesting things to say instead of insulting my appearance. Also, it’s a little odd you’d keep pictures of me (only two of the 6 I posted) on your device if I am ugly. I’d be curious to see your face, my friend. But it’s highly unlikely you’d respond to that idea with any sort of anhydrous response considering your communication style.
They were in the trash folder and were going to be automatically deleted after a given period. And as for me I am quite good looking and the only people who have seen what I look like have all said I am good looking so that backs up my statement. I would post a photo of what I look like but considering the nature of this forum and how ever many agencies are keeping track of it me posting what I look like would probably only do more harm than good.

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:09 pm

Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Loser(s).

Please find actual interesting things to say instead of insulting my appearance. Also, it’s a little odd you’d keep pictures of me (only two of the 6 I posted) on your device if I am ugly. I’d be curious to see your face, my friend. But it’s highly unlikely you’d respond to that idea with any sort of anhydrous response considering your communication style.
They were in the trash folder and were going to be automatically deleted after a given period. And as for me I am quite good looking and the only people who have seen what I look like have all said I am good looking so that backs up my statement. I would post a photo of what I look like but considering the nature of this forum and how ever many agencies are keeping track of it me posting what I look like would probably only do more harm than good.

Guess redacting my response served no purpose. You did not comment on the main point that I just mentioned. I think this is reflective of your seeming general disregard for integrity. Whether you’re ugly or not. You are definitely an idiotic loser and douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:12 pm

Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Loser(s).

Guess redacting my response served no purpose. You did not comment on the main point that I just mentioned. I think this is reflective of your seeming general disregard for integrity. Whether you’re ugly or not. You are definitely an idiotic loser and douchebag.
There isn't anything else that is interesting to discuss which is why I didn't bring it up in my previous reply.

panzermensch89 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top 5 least favorite shooters
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next