Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

top 5 least favorite shooters

Go down 
+51
name
CoreyVanVonWeg
Kartoffeln
fartsharter
kazimir5505
Arano
naradreamland
Йозеф Геббельс
DVM
Lovely_Jam
losercide
CUECUMBER
TheGoodChief
dayquil22
Woundfucker
Engel
Arkan
Darkness
ChoHuiSeung
xDarkRazoR
Rosie1756
TheNeuroSurge
ZELLAweistDAY3
transcendentalauracel331
DanielBryer
SonOfaGunz
asanopark
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
vril
BornFromAgartha
Kaynhyde
NEXT STEP UP
QuestionMark
Killisaki
lognifiiskurk
theartofwar
Ruteeo
Luci
Primate Murder
MAB1996
vincent
AD 19-95
InsaneIntruder
Carnifex879
Tommy QTR
D-FENS1993
School Massacre Archives
Kerea2244
Screamingophelia
Lizpuff
Lunkhead McGrath
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 7102
Forum Reputation : 60

top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:13 pm

Darkness wrote:
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Loser(s).
Lord Of Utero, is that you?

I do hope this isn’t pity.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You're fairly ugly. I can see why people would pity you.

Please find actual interesting things to say instead of insulting my appearance. Also, it’s a little odd you’d keep pictures of me (only two of the 6 I posted) on your device if I am ugly. I’d be curious to see your face, my friend. But it’s highly unlikely you’d respond to that idea with any sort of anhydrous response considering your communication style.
They were in the trash folder and were going to be automatically deleted after a given period. And as for me I am quite good looking and the only people who have seen what I look like have all said I am good looking so that backs up my statement. I would post a photo of what I look like but considering the nature of this forum and how ever many agencies are keeping track of it me posting what I look like would probably only do more harm than good.

Guess redacting my response served no purpose. You did not comment on the main point that I just mentioned. I think this is reflective of your seeming general disregard for integrity. Whether you’re ugly or not. You are definitely an idiotic loser and douchebag.
There isn't anything else that is interesting to discuss which is why I didn't bring it up in my previous reply.

You know your reasoning, and it’s not that.

EclipseSun likes this post

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 30268
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:15 pm

Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Loser(s).

Please find actual interesting things to say instead of insulting my appearance. Also, it’s a little odd you’d keep pictures of me (only two of the 6 I posted) on your device if I am ugly. I’d be curious to see your face, my friend. But it’s highly unlikely you’d respond to that idea with any sort of anhydrous response considering your communication style.
They were in the trash folder and were going to be automatically deleted after a given period. And as for me I am quite good looking and the only people who have seen what I look like have all said I am good looking so that backs up my statement. I would post a photo of what I look like but considering the nature of this forum and how ever many agencies are keeping track of it me posting what I look like would probably only do more harm than good.

Guess redacting my response served no purpose. You did not comment on the main point that I just mentioned. I think this is reflective of your seeming general disregard for integrity. Whether you’re ugly or not. You are definitely an idiotic loser and douchebag.
There isn't anything else that is interesting to discuss which is why I didn't bring it up in my previous reply.

Elaborate.

EclipseSun dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:17 pm

Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Loser(s).

Elaborate.

That would not be evolutionarily advantageous.

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:20 pm

Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Loser(s).

Elaborate.

EclipseSun dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:23 pm

Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Loser(s).

Elaborate.

Get off this forum. You’re annoying. And nonsensical. And clearly have nothing to add.

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:25 pm

Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Loser(s).

Elaborate.

Get off this forum. You’re annoying. And nonsensical. And clearly have nothing to add.
You just said words; nothing was communicated here.

messianic_mania likes this post

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth and EclipseSun dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top 5 least favorite shooters   top 5 least favorite shooters - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top 5 least favorite shooters
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5