Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Videos and the locations from where they were taken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66394
Forum Reputation : 248

Videos and the locations from where they were taken Empty
PostSubject: Videos and the locations from where they were taken   Videos and the locations from where they were taken Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 10:22 am

Inside Building 12

First floor, either room 1214 or 1215.

First floor, room 1213.

Unsure. Either on the first or third floor. Thoughts?

Third floor, room 1255.

Unsure, but my best guess is that it was taken on the second floor.

Outside Building 12

Somewhere around this location.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pine Island Rd, in front of the school, before walking down east on Holmberg Rd.

Holmberg Rd.

Building 7.

Pine Island Rd, underneath the Sawgrass Expy.

Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123650
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Videos and the locations from where they were taken   Videos and the locations from where they were taken Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 6:59 pm

Thank you!! will you post more if any new vids come out?

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Videos and the locations from where they were taken   Videos and the locations from where they were taken Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:06 am

Kerea2244 wrote:
Thank you!! will you post more if any new  vids come out?

I will. There are most likely still some cell phone videos that the police haven't released yet.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and the locations from where they were taken   Videos and the locations from where they were taken Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 9:03 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
Inside Building 12

Great post as usual; this ones pretty hard to tell to be honest. There's nothing identifiable about the room that could be seen in that vid and the loudness of the gunshots doesn't convey anything since shots were fired on every floor. Hopefully they'll release some cell phone footage at the next commission meeting. I heard that the Inside Building 12 Documentary supposedly has a ton of never before seen and graphic cellphone footage (the first half is like a zero hour type retelling of the shooting but it also utilizes a bunch of actual footage too, mainly surveillance and cellphone), but I don't think anyone's gonna put it online until February when it becomes available on Amazon unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Videos and the locations from where they were taken   Videos and the locations from where they were taken Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 1:58 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:

Unsure, but my best guess is that it was taken on the second floor.

I known I'm bumping a old thread again, but I want to make a quick little update.
For the first video, I believe it was taken inside classroom 1255, which is the same room where the other video was recorded of the fire alarm.
Why do I believe this? Well in the video where the fire alarm went off, Joaquin Oliver (at least, I'm assuming it's him from what people have told me) is hiding in the closet before the alarm went off.
In the video where the gunshots sound really close, if you look really close, you can see the closet where Joaquin was hiding in was left open.
While I can not say this 100% proves that it was taken inside 1255, I still thought this was a interesting thing to note.

As for the second and third video, where I thought it was taken on the second floor, turns out I might be wrong about that. I now think the video was taken inside room 1254.
In the statement from Michael Libes, he stated that he turned off the lights in the room, which you can obviously see in the video, they are off. Not only that, but he also said that the suspect knocked on the door and attempted to open it, which explains why the students were so reluctant on opening the door for the police.
So yeah. Again, I could be wrong about either of these, but unless they decide to release crime scene photos of every single classroom, we can never be certain.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and the locations from where they were taken   Videos and the locations from where they were taken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos and the locations from where they were taken
Page 1 of 1