Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The School Administration is doing a fine job"

Go down 
+7
Screamingophelia
joebox97
Lizpuff
slippy123
Rebbie556
Pixie13
QuestionMark
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

"The School Administration is doing a fine job" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The School Administration is doing a fine job"   "The School Administration is doing a fine job" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I am really starting to believe that they did do something to screw up the tapes.  Perhaps the VCR ate them lol  Who knows but I used to believe they were still around... now I am not so sure.

I think the copycat thing is a huge excuse but that set aside, the only reasons I can think of to hide them are all related to Jeffco bungling the case.  Either there is something on those tapes that they don't want publicly known (perhaps it makes them look even worse) or maybe they did something to screw up the tapes and they are not releasable...

I do think that the FBI has copies though so that would make me think back to there is something to hide

I didn't think about Jeffco screwing up the case. You're probably right about that. We already know they botched it.

The FBI would certainly have copies of the tapes, but I wouldn't hold out hope of ever seeing them.

Yea... will be a cold day in hell before the tapes were released by the FBI.  

I have on slightly good authority that there are still some gag orders on some people. I know that sounds very conspiracy theory like. I apologize.

Maybe after the parents of e and d die they will release something? Because Sue was a big advocate of their destruction

"The School Administration is doing a fine job"
Page 1 of 1