Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 97193
Forum Reputation : 50

If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Empty
PostSubject: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Fate could have killed E&D before they even got to school.

To think of all the ways that fate could have played out that day. Eric or Dylan could have accidentally been involved in a fatal road traffic accident ( on the way to school ) Eric or Dylan could have been stopped by a traffic cop ( faulty tail light ?) and routinely searched the car and WOW ! what a shock a cop would have got! E or D could have suddenly felt an enlightening warmth and empathy and love for the world ( Just Kidding ) Eric could have suffered a fatal bullet wound from Neil Gardner's pistol. Fate could had played many good hands that day. Any more ways fate could have played on 4/20/99 ?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102512
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:27 pm

There's an unlimited amount of things that COULD have happened that morning. I was actually going to start a similar thread but based on actual events that happened that could have prevented the massacre in the months and year prior.
I think if we are only talking about fate then there are just too many options to consider: car crash, getting sick, school closed etc and even then it's very speculative. There's no evidence to suggest that i am aware of that anything really came close to preventing them from committing the massacre the morning of 4/20.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:00 pm

rik75 wrote:
Eric could have suffered a fatal bullet wound from Neil Gardner's pistol.
Interesting idea. Wonder what Dylan would have done then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:50 am

rik75 wrote:
To think of all the ways that fate could have played out that day. Eric or Dylan could have accidentally been involved in a fatal road traffic accident ( on the way to school ) Eric or Dylan could have been stopped by a traffic cop ( faulty tail light ?) and routinely searched the car and WOW ! what a shock a cop would have got! E or D could have suddenly felt an enlightening warmth and empathy and love for the world ( Just Kidding ) Eric could have suffered a fatal bullet wound from Neil Gardner's pistol. Fate could had played many good hands that day. Any more ways fate could have played on 4/20/99 ?
I am still wondering why the school police attendant would kill Eric without knowing the full affects of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:56 am

Ivan wrote:
rik75 wrote:
I am still wondering why the school police attendant would kill Eric without knowing the full affects of what was going on.
I am also wondering why a police officer (who even admitted he didn't have his eyeglasses on and could barely see anything) was shooting a gun through a school yard that had fleeing children every where?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:59 am

Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:
rik75 wrote:
I am also wondering why a police off (who even admitted he didn't have his eyeglasses on and could barely see anything) was shooting a gun through a school yard that had fleeing children every where?
Apparently he's a marksman, because his gun had the right amount of trajectory to hit Eric in one of his vital organs and prevent the entire massacre... According to some posters, anyway.

Last edited by Ivan on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:05 am

Ivan wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:
rik75 wrote:
I am also wondering why a police off (who even admitted he didn't have his eyeglasses on and could barely see anything) was shooting a gun through a school yard that had fleeing children every where?
Apparently he's a marksman, because his gun had the right amount of trajectory to hit Eric in one of his vital organs and prevent the entire massacre... According to some posters, anyway.
Very funny, just knock it off. He couldn't even SEE, according to him. So I seriously doubt he was going to hit Eric. Eric also could have gotten a flat tire that day, that could have stopped the massacre too. Or what if Dylan got food poisoning from the Burger King he was eating while he was driving around in his Hawaiian shirt?

The possibilities are endless.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:14 am

Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Very funny, just knock it off. He couldn't even SEE, according to him. So I seriously doubt he was going to hit Eric. Eric also could have gotten a flat tire that day, that could have stopped the massacre too. Or what if Dylan got food poisoning from the Burger King he was eating while he was driving around in his Hawaiian shirt?

What if Eric and Dylan weren't alive in this paradox and instead were involved in some illicit activities in a parallel universe? Maybe they could have gotten a girlfriend and it all wouldn't have happened? ...Uh.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:28 am

Ivan wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:
rik75 wrote:

What if Eric and Dylan weren't alive in this paradox and instead were involved in some illicit activities in a parallel universe? Maybe they could have gotten a girlfriend and it all wouldn't have happened? ...Uh.
Yes, because a girlfriend would have been the answer? I doubt it and besides, aren't girlfriends a pain in the ass, Ivan?

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Jenn wrote:
Or what if Dylan got food poisoning from the Burger King he was eating while he was driving around in his Hawaiian shirt?
I know this is off topic but this literally made me LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:16 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Or what if Dylan got food poisoning from the Burger King he was eating while he was driving around in his Hawaiian shirt?
Ditto! lol!  I sense a lolzy fanfic coming on........
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:18 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Ditto! lol!   I sense a lolzy fanfic coming on........
The Hawaiian shirt and the mystery of where it was on 4/20, i'm surprised the shirt doesn't have an interview in the 11k Associates section.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Ivan wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Hi Ivan , Neil Gardner knew what was going on to a certain extent. Peter Horvath called Neil on the school radio and stated that there had been a shooting. When Neil drove into the senior parking lot ,he sees smoke and hears gunfire. He heard 8-10 gun shots from the library area. He also hears explosions. He is in his car in the senior parking lot and then a suspect appears standing at the west entrance ( where Brian Anderson was shot )The suspect is Eric ( although Neil thought it was Dylan ) and appeared to be wearing a flak jacket and white t-shirt. Neil saw Eric was crouched down and aiming his rifle. Neil gets out of his car and hides behind a white Blazer ,Eric fires 2 shots and 1 of them hit the Blazer's windscreen. Eric appeared to be reloading so Neil fired 4 shots. Eric reacted to Neil's first shot and spun around in a full circle. Neil thought he had hit Eric. Eric then fired 7-8 more rounds and ran inside the school. So ,Neil knows what is going down ,there is a shooter in the school and he has just tried killing him. Neil's actions were justified. Its a shame he wasn't wearing his eye glasses. His shots were close ,but not close enough.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:47 pm

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Eric could have suffered a fatal bullet wound from Neil Gardner's pistol.
Interesting idea. Wonder what Dylan would have done then?
Hi gustopoet ,i think Eric's premature death would have spoiled Dylan's fun. I reckon he would have shot himself right by Eric's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:04 pm

rik75 wrote:
Hi gustopoet ,i think Eric's premature death would have spoiled Dylan's fun. I reckon he would have shot himself right by Eric's side.
Hi rik, Agreed. The only alternative I was considering was suicide by cop. Doubt he'd run into the school alone.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:49 pm

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Hi rik, Agreed. The only alternative I was considering was suicide by cop. Doubt he'd run into the school alone.
I just had a thought about Dylan. Would he have attempted to avenge Eric's death by shooting at Neil Gardner? Then i thought no because Dylan didn't even help Eric during Eric's and Neil's gun fight. Where was Dylan anyway? Why was Eric left to deal with Neil alone? I think Dylan was a chicken shi*. He could shoot at little girls cowering under tables and yet he wouldn't face Neil WITH ERIC BY HIS SIDE. E & D's firearms were far superior to Neil's as well. I think Eric noticed his reluctance and may have been the one who said ( outside the library ) " Your with me right ?"
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:
rik75 wrote:
I am also wondering why a police officer (who even admitted he didn't have his eyeglasses on and could barely see anything) was shooting a gun through a school yard that had fleeing children every where?
Hi Jenn ,according to Neil Gardner's statement only 4 kids were running away. After them kids got away Eric started firing at Neil. Neil shot back in self defense. Neil's shots were accurate and at one point Neil thought he had hit Eric. Eric spun round full circle and ran into the school. I think Neil's shooting abilities spooked Eric into running in to the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.     If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If only fate had intervened during 4/20/99.
Page 1 of 1