Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Keddie Murders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91381
Forum Reputation : 255

The Keddie Murders Empty
PostSubject: The Keddie Murders   The Keddie Murders Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 7:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know if any of you heard of these murders, but a family of four were murdered in 1981 in Keddie California. They were stabbed and suffocated to death. The killers were never caught. Both of the two suspects are dead now and it's still a cold case. Here is what I think happened in my opinion. I think the mother and one of the suspects were having an affair and the suspect didn't want her telling his wife and the whole town, so he took action into his own hands. Does anyone else have any different opinions? I like to speculate on this stuff.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

The Keddie Murders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Keddie Murders   The Keddie Murders Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 7:57 am

Of course if it was an affair, why kill the children? to make sure there are no witnesses?

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96524
Forum Reputation : 1190

The Keddie Murders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Keddie Murders   The Keddie Murders Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 8:59 am

I remember this case. If it was an affair he could have killed the kids out of sheer anger or just to get back at her. Maybe he killed the kids in front of her to hurt her.

I am not so sure about this though. The one girl was found 30 miles away. Why take her? In thinking about Jayme Closs, I wonder if it could have been something like that. Her family was killed just so that guy could abduct her and rape her. Perhaps all that was just something sick to do and then steal Tina. Very interesting case. The person who did this is very dangerous and it was a horrible crime

bradt93

The Keddie Murders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Keddie Murders   The Keddie Murders Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 9:05 am

Whoever the killer or killers had to know the family somehow,otherwise why would they choose a random cabin called 28?

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96524
Forum Reputation : 1190

The Keddie Murders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Keddie Murders   The Keddie Murders Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 9:09 am

bradt93 wrote:
Whoever the killer or killers had to know the family somehow,otherwise why would they choose a random cabin called 28?

Why did that guy drive 30 miles away to a random house to steal Jayme? Who knows people are odd

Sponsored content

The Keddie Murders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Keddie Murders   The Keddie Murders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Keddie Murders
Page 1 of 1