Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bellevue murders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

Bellevue murders  Empty
PostSubject: Bellevue murders    Bellevue murders  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 3:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
The Bellevue murders, or the Bellevue massacre, occurred on the night of January 3, and the early morning of January 4, 1997, when Alex Baranyi and David Anderson, both 17, lured Kim Wilson, 20, to a Bellevue, Washington park and murdered her. Afterwards, they entered her family home and murdered Bill Wilson, his wife Rose Wilson, and their other daughter, Julia Wilson. Both Baranyi and Anderson were convicted and sentenced to serve four consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole.
Although the motives behind the murders were unclear, the boys exhibited psychological disturbance when they were brought in for questioning. When Baranyi was questioned about his motives, he calmly replied that he wanted to kill someone because he was "in a rut". Testimonies by Baranyi and Anderson led investigators to suggest that they killed the Wilson family for the sheer experience of killing.

I heard of this case through the true crime show "Killer Kids", and I have to say, the killers here remind me a bit of Eric and Dylan. The allegations of goth ties makes me think of part of the moral panic that happened after Columbine.

Bellevue murders
Page 1 of 1