Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64408
Forum Reputation : 446

Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC Empty
PostSubject: Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC   Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 9:37 pm

I am talking about mass shooters or rampage killers that you can mention in public and people wouldn’t give you a dirty look if you talk about them. Basically any mass shooter that makes people who are not a part of the school shooter fandom appreciate and call them a hero unironically in the YouTube comment section.
(Edgy, troubled teens doesn’t count, also it pisses me off whenever this happens).
Ex: Chris Dorner
Micah Johnson
Baruch Goldstein
(maybe) Elliot Rodger
Mohamed Merah
Marvin Heemeyer (Although he didn’t kill anyone, he was intending to kill though)
A lot of Islamic terrorists

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120703
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC   Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 11:05 pm

None of them?

I mean I've talked to people about Columbine and a shockingly large amount of them didn't even know what it was, I doubt bringing up any mass shooting that hadn't happened literally the day it happened would produce any results from their memory.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64408
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC   Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 1:14 am

It must be the fact that I dwell in the Youtube comment sections too much.

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC   Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 5:08 am

Islamic terrorists get support from some islamic extremists and those who are willing to imitate them. There are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (yeah, I'm promoting my own thread that was a flop). Mohammed Merah is slightly different because he was also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who are of immigrant origins. We know that in problem estates in France, for many people heros are not Arnaud Beltrame but Merah or any other islamic terrorists.

But it goes beyond islamic terrorism, it applies to any kind of terrorism. Brenton Tarrant was hailed as a hero on many white supremacist websites. Although he's not a mass shooter, I think Timothy McVeigh enjoys quite a good reputation in regards to the awful thing he did and the numerous children who were killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC   Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 2:53 am

Bernhard Goetz
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86153
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC   Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Breivik.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC   Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 5:24 am

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC   Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooters that have fandoms that goes way past the TCC
Page 1 of 1