Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO) Empty
PostSubject: The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO)   The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 6:06 pm

Interesting little vid posted by Vice today given that it's the Columbine anniversary. Surprisingly apolitical which is good since Vice stuff is usually pretty left leaning.
Back to top Go down

The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO)   The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 8:45 pm

I like how they let at least one guy in who didn't follow the No Notoriety stuff for Eric and Dylan, even if he just said their names. I've shared my views on it previously, but people don't seem to even question ideas brought up anymore and just blindly follow no matter what and it's refreshing to have SOMEONE who isn't following it.

I do understand it, but I highly doubt it's more than a fraction of why it happens. You don't get led to kill only for fame, if that was the sole case you'd try a dumb internet video or something else stupid but notable. You can tell when you actually acknowledge and listen to the big scary bad guys, that there's a lot more to it that people, even 20 god damn fucking years later, don't seem to see. It's still honestly seemed political but yea, a lot less than you'd expect

Last edited by Westygalery on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO)   The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 9:03 pm

-ranty garbage, sorry-

Last edited by Westygalery on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO)   The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 6:26 pm

Westygalery wrote:
I like how they let at least one guy in who didn't follow the No Notoriety stuff for Eric and Dylan, even if he just said their names. I've shared my views on it previously, but people don't seem to even question ideas brought up anymore and just blindly follow no matter what and it's refreshing to have SOMEONE who isn't following it.

I do understand it, but I highly doubt it's more than a fraction of why it happens. You don't get led to kill only for fame, if that was the sole case you'd try a dumb internet video or something else stupid but notable. You can tell when you actually acknowledge and listen to the big scary bad guys, that there's a lot more to it that people, even 20 god damn fucking years later, don't seem to see. It's still honestly seemed political but yea, a lot less than you'd expect

Well said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO)   The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Evolution (Or Not) Of School Shootings In America Since Columbine (HBO)
Page 1 of 1