Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patrick Ireland Window Escape

Go down 
+4
remrem25
cakeman
RainbowDude
Kerea2244
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123925
Forum Reputation : 40

Patrick Ireland Window Escape Empty
PostSubject: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 10:07 pm

In this picture you can see some sort of figure... could it be cassie since she was close to him when he was climbing out of the window??[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 10:33 pm

Possibly, though it looks like an arm to me. From the diagram her arms would have been under the opposite side of the table.
Back to top Go down
RainbowDude
Banned

Contribution Points : 36437
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 2:06 am

It does look like it's coming from Cassie's table. It looks like an arm at first but if you look closely, you will see a chair instead.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80772
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 3:24 am

Seems correct. Here's what I see going on. In green are artifacts of the shattered glass. In blue is (part of) the chair. In red is the desk. It's the chair Cassie moved when she fell back, above her head. One way to orient yourself is the plant in the picture and the green circle in the diagram, assuming those are the same.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
remrem25

remrem25

Contribution Points : 45235

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 9:02 pm

Pat's photos were the most dramatic the public got to see that day, in my opinion

ellie

Contribution Points : 41856

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 3:48 am

although that's not her body, interestingly enough, if you look on the left where the computer is, that lines up with where steve curnow was. if you look closely, you can somewhat make a out a figure. his back was facing the windows, and his legs were outside of underneath there which you can kind of see. i've never seen anyone else notice that for some reason.

remrem25

Contribution Points : 45235

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 4:52 pm

Now that you mention it, i see it

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78317
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 4:50 am

I want to see it but I’m having trouble. Can someone maybe outline the leg of Steven? The picture is so difficult to decipher. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 82104

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 10:45 pm

Damn
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103319
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 10:25 pm

I don't think that is a computer. I think if you watch the fire department video of inside the library, you can see that that portion of the window is right above the lazy chairs to the south of the computer table. I don't know what that white object is but the computer is actually all the way on the other side of that window, not visible in that picture at all.

Edit: I re-watched the video and the quality is so bad it is hard to tell but I think the white object might be a floor lamp. In the video the lampshade is no longer there but I think that's what it is.

ellie

Contribution Points : 41856

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 10:46 am

TaylorsMom wrote:
I want to see it but I’m having trouble. Can someone maybe outline the leg of Steven? The picture is so difficult to decipher. Thanks!
its kind of hard to describe it but i tried my best to outline it, its easier to see if you compare it to how is body is placed on the library map. theres always a chance it could just be some glass or something although in pretty sure you can at least make out his head. even if its not, its still eerie knowing hes under there[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Ireland Window Escape   Patrick Ireland Window Escape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrick Ireland Window Escape
Page 1 of 1