Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crime scene report in regards to Cory

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crime scene report in regards to Cory Empty
PostSubject: Crime scene report in regards to Cory   Crime scene report in regards to Cory Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 11:28 pm

I realize what I’m about to ask has no definite answer, but I would love to hear some theories. Enclosed is the description of how Cory was found. Apparently, he had a backpack strap under his left arm (which was taken to the medical examiners office as well since it is listed as an item he arrived with) and a backpack to the west of him. The bottom of the backpack was soaked with blood and yet it is not sitting on any pool of blood. But near it there is a pattern that shows the backpack had indeed been in blood. They report the backpack was in the blood, removed from its original location, placed on the back of the victim and then removed from him. It was enough soaking from the backpack onto him to go through two shirts onto his skin. How in the world did this transpire?! Who would’ve taken a backpack, place it on someone, then remove it? I’d love to hear your thoughts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crime scene report in regards to Cory   Crime scene report in regards to Cory Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 11:38 pm

Hm... that is interesting. I don't really have any clue as to why anyone would move the backpack around so much. It would make sense if it moved a little because his body jerked and hit it after he was shot... but to be moved to his back and then away again seems like a person would have had to do that. Unless he convulsed and rolled around some? I don't really have a theory as to why a person would do it. Perhaps a friend moved it out of the blood or something to that extent and wanted to put it to him so investigators (or maybe even parents) would know the backpack belonged to him. But why would it be moved again.

Do we know for certain first responders didn't move it for some reason? Like maybe the SWAT moved it around when clearing the library?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crime scene report in regards to Cory   Crime scene report in regards to Cory Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 11:59 pm

No, we don’t know for certain about first responders. As to why they would place an item on a victim is bizarre (and would be tampering with evidence if I’m not mistaken). But regardless of that I thought of it too. But it didn’t make sense. The finding of his body like this was at 2:05pm on April 21st per the report. The more I try to think of a scenario, the stranger it all sounds!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crime scene report in regards to Cory   Crime scene report in regards to Cory Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 12:22 am

SenSpiritedAway wrote:
No, we don’t know for certain about first responders. As to why they would place an item on a victim is bizarre (and would be tampering with evidence if I’m not mistaken). But regardless of that I thought of it too. But it didn’t make sense. The finding of his body like this was at 2:05pm on April 21st per the report. The more I try to think of a scenario, the stranger it all sounds!

Yeah, for sure it is strange! It's a really bizarre little thing. I can't think of any other ideas as to why his backpack would be moved around so much. I am interested to see what others have to say about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crime scene report in regards to Cory   Crime scene report in regards to Cory Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 12:38 am

I’ll have to go and check first responders reports as well. I considered he was wearing the backpack and it was removed then put on then removed by either a friend or first responder like you said, but there’s a spot on the floor that the blood pooled around the bag so that couldn’t have happened. I cannot recall it all since it’s been awhile. It takes so long because it’s just numbered and I always have a hard time searching for specifics in 11k. Also, if my memory is correct there was a cop of some sort that went into the library and said he saw E&D before swat came in. I cannot remember who though and now since it’s bothering me I’m going to spend my free time tomorrow finding that persons report. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crime scene report in regards to Cory   Crime scene report in regards to Cory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crime scene report in regards to Cory
Page 1 of 1