Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes where animals were used as weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Crimes where animals were used as weapons Empty
PostSubject: Crimes where animals were used as weapons   Crimes where animals were used as weapons Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 11:18 pm

Do you know some notable incidents of terrorism, non-terrorism attacks where animals were used? One which I know is the 1989 California medfly attack by "The Breeders" which devastated crops in 1989 in California.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Crimes where animals were used as weapons   Crimes where animals were used as weapons Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 8:46 am

The Taliban have used donkeys for bomb attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimes where animals were used as weapons   Crimes where animals were used as weapons Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 10:35 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Thanks for the link. I discovered the animal-borne bomb attacks Wikipedia article because of you. I wonder why in most of the attacks donkeys were used. I imagine a attack where a dog would be used, will it cause damage? But it probably depends on the bomb.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 121178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Crimes where animals were used as weapons   Crimes where animals were used as weapons Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Crimes where animals were used as weapons   Crimes where animals were used as weapons Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 2:50 pm

Enesbrietchvonfrederitch wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Thanks for the link. I discovered the animal-borne bomb attacks Wikipedia article because of you. I wonder why in most of the attacks donkeys were used. I imagine a attack where a dog would be used, will it cause damage? But it probably depends on the bomb.

I'm guessing you could load a donkey with more bombs than you could a dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimes where animals were used as weapons   Crimes where animals were used as weapons Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 3:05 pm

hvernon wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimes where animals were used as weapons   Crimes where animals were used as weapons Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 7:17 pm

The 1920 Wall Street Bombing was perpetrated using a horse-drawn wagon loaded with 100 pounds of TNT and 500 pounds of cast iron sash weights, which ripped through the crowd after being propelled by its explosion. While the horses were not the weapons in question, they were still a very necessary component of the device!
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Crimes where animals were used as weapons   Crimes where animals were used as weapons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 12:31 am

hvernon wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I see.
And a donkey carrying a large amount of stuff around doesn't attract as much suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes where animals were used as weapons   Crimes where animals were used as weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes where animals were used as weapons
Page 1 of 1