Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?

Go down 
+3
STK
QuestionMark
UncontinuedProcess
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Empty
PostSubject: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 8:04 am

After reading UncontinuedProcess's topic "Mass murderous animals" this popped into my mind: is there serial killers that killed with the help of animals (or their pets?) Well, do you know some?
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67057
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 8:26 am

I know serial killers like Ian Brady owned pets but I haven't heard of any that basically used them like pokemon while attacking their victims.

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 8:32 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
basically used them like pokemon
LOL
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 12:23 pm

There was that one guy who fed corpses to pigs but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 1:46 pm

Well, i think it is highly unlikely to have a serial killer who killed with the help of animals, so i think i will change the discussion of that subject. Is there a killer (not a serial killer) who killed with the help of an animal?
QuestionMark wrote:
There was that one guy who fed corpses to pigs but I don't think that's what you're looking for.
Who's him? I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72969
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Enesbrietchvonfrederitch wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Who's him? I'm interested.
That would be Robert Pickton. LPOTL did a series on him:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 7:36 am

Though the animal didn't help to kill the victim, it helped a would-be Dennis Nilsen victim to be saved.

"One victim - Carl Stotter - was strangled and drowned by Nilsen, but as "Bleep" (Nilsen's dog) started licking Stotter's face, it became clear that Stotter wasn't dead. Overcome with guilt - having probably sobered up a little - Nilsen spent the next few days helping Stotter to recover, having convinced him that he had become trapped by the cord of his sleeping bag and that Nilsen was trying to save him, not strangle him."

Article on Dennis Nilsen
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49002
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 4:46 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
I know serial killers like Ian Brady owned pets but I haven't heard of any that basically used them like pokemon while attacking their victims.

Hahahahahahahahaha I just can't LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 10:06 am

Though the animal didn't help to kill the victim, it helped a would-be Dennis Nilsen victim to be saved.

"One victim - Carl Stotter - was strangled and drowned by Nilsen, but as "Bleep" (Nilsen's dog) started licking Stotter's face, it became clear that Stotter wasn't dead. Overcome with guilt - having probably sobered up a little - Nilsen spent the next few days helping Stotter to recover, having convinced him that he had become trapped by the cord of his sleeping bag and that Nilsen was trying to save him, not strangle him."

Article on Dennis Nilsen
He ended up killing him or another victim he helped at a later time IIRC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 2:16 pm

Ivan wrote:

Article on Dennis Nilsen
He ended up killing him or another victim he helped at a later time IIRC.
Thanks for the information!
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30709
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 6:27 pm

Joe Ball was a murderer and suspected serial killer of up to 20 women in Texas in the 1930's who is believed to have fed the bodies of his victims to the alligators that he kept in a pond at his saloon.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 2:58 am

Joe Metheny fed the bodies of his victims to people through his burger business. That's if you count humans as animals for this.

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29553
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 10:25 am

Not a serial killer, but Brazilian goalkeeper Bruno Fernandes Da Souza killed his wife and fed her to his dogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?   Serial killers who killed with the help of animals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serial killers who killed with the help of animals?
Page 1 of 1