Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A line in NBK the movie may have inspired/reinforced the bombing mission?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dereknocturnal

Contribution Points : 49969
Forum Reputation : 268

A line in NBK the movie may have inspired/reinforced the bombing mission? Empty
PostSubject: A line in NBK the movie may have inspired/reinforced the bombing mission?   A line in NBK the movie may have inspired/reinforced the bombing mission? Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 6:06 pm

Apologies is this question has already been raised. Mickey tells Wayne (I believe his name was) toward the end of the movie before he and Mallory shoot him that. Forgive me if I don't get the line correct, but somewhere along the lines of; I kinda like you, but I have to kill you cause of what you stand for. It's about making a statement. Do you think something clicked with Eric and Dylan while watching this scene thinking, if we have to kill people we like/people that are our friends its just part of it cause its about the statement. Even in the 4/20 goodbye messages I remember them saying something Morris and Nate "If you live" meaning they weren't even sure if friends/people they liked would survive but it was about the STATEMENT against the school, it was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down

A line in NBK the movie may have inspired/reinforced the bombing mission?
Page 1 of 1