Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fifteen years of Columbine

Go down 
+15
veroden
Juicy Jazzy
PaintItBlack
Mj2beat
sororityalpha
TheFragile
Z_Splatter
Yumeko-chan
Jenn
jobbesat
lasttrain
JayJay
Lifetime
queenfarooq
LPorter101
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Z_Splatter

Contribution Points : 97936
Forum Reputation : 0

Fifteen years of Columbine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifteen years of Columbine   Fifteen years of Columbine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:58 am

15 years ago today TJ Solomon committed the first Columbine 'copycat' crime on the one month anniversary of the Columbine shootings. Ironically, he is eligible for parole for the first time this month.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 97489
Forum Reputation : 0

Fifteen years of Columbine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifteen years of Columbine   Fifteen years of Columbine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:04 pm

Wideawake wrote:
Magnaphoria wrote:
Z_Splatter wrote:
if you have read any of his recent comments on Columbine and Dylan, he's still mad

How recent are we talking here? I'm curious. Care to link ? He has no facebook/tumblr that I know of. And he doesn't talk about it on youtube/twitter (god i hate twitter) as far as I know either.

Brooks had a tumblr about a year ago (somebody help me out with the exact time frame) and for a few weeks answered a lot of questions about Columbine and his personal life until there was an incident involving...well, it was messed up.

Anyway, when he was asked questions about Eric and Dylan, his answers were very angry and negative, even when talking about his friendship with them and the way they were pre-massacre. Obviously he and Eric weren't on the best terms,  but he always had good things to say about Dylan. Part of his response may be the kind of questions he was asked and the type of people who were asking them, but I don't think that's all of it considering that he purposely and publicly advertised himself on a forum full of teeny boppers that worship E&D like they are One Direction.

Brooks seems to have a love-hate relationship with his Columbine ''stardom'' and Columbiners. On one hand, he's always put himself out there from the beginning (and I don't blame him to some extent) while at the same time he hates the people who swarm him with messages and act all excited with their questions. He's a drama guy, it may have made sense to be public about it in order to deal with this traumatic event (also because of the Jefferson County snafu), but probably made him run in circles in his head a lot over the years. Good for him if it's been therapeutic, but he definitely hates part of it. It's just like a big-shot movie star really, they have to smile and wave but secretely loathe it for when they want to go eat out.

He seems to have gotten Columbine out of his system recently, though. Or tried to very hard. But it's all an impression, I never messaged or talked to him personally.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down

Fifteen years of Columbine
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3