Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric

Go down 
+8
JayJay
tfsa47090
tragedy79
maninthebox
Jenn
JDM87
queenfarooq
rik75
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 97043
Forum Reputation : 50

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:21 am

gustopoet wrote:
Is there any evidence that Wayne Harris had a bad temper? Does anyone know what his high-school life was like? Was he popular? (Yes, I know I should go research this myself and I will...)
I have no idea. Its an interesting idea. I guess Wayne was strict , due to his military status and that is pretty much all i know on the subject. A little digging may raise some info about it. I'm not sure where to start though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:36 am

He looks like a guy that might have a bad temper.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:45 am

I thought that too; that he looks like he'd have a temper.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:35 pm

rik75 wrote:
gustopoet wrote:
Is there any evidence that Wayne Harris had a bad temper? Does anyone know what his high-school life was like? Was he popular? (Yes, I know I should go research this myself and I will...)
I have no idea. Its an interesting idea. I guess Wayne was strict , due to his military status and that is pretty much all i know on the subject. A little digging may raise some info about it. I'm not sure where to start though.

I remember reading that Wayne was a shy and smart kid in high school much like Eric. I'll try to find where I saw that and post it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Wayne's high school life is under Family story. It does not go into a lot of detail though.  Sad 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Around March 19 1998, as part of their Diversion Assessment, Eric/Dylan were asked - What happens when you have a conflict with your parents and siblings? (Yelling, cussing, leaving, ignoring, etc) Who does what to whom?

Eric wrote "Dad yells at me or me and my brother yell at each other"

Dylan wrote "Just yelling, possible consequences if I broke a rule"
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99477
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:51 am

Seems like Wayne was strict and probably scary, but ultimately he cared about Eric. I was watching Freaks and Geeks the other day and Nick's father reminded me of him
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:26 am

rik75 wrote:
rik75 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dylan found Evan Todd hiding under the main counter in the library. Dylan said Todd had previously called him a "fag."
Upon finding Todd ,Dylan was fuming with anger and revenge. I can imagine Dylan was exhibiting the (above) facial expression as he yelled at Todd : " GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU! " 
Evan Todd was one heck of a lucky guy that day. He incredibly survived Eric's two shotgun blasts ( without serious injury ) He hears a massive amount of bomb blasts , shotgun blasts , semi automatic fire. Evan hears screaming , pleading , begging , crying , hysterically gut wrenching sounds of death. As Evan's body was squeezed tightly underneath the counter , he hears children being murdered , Evan hears children preparing to " meet their maker. "

Evan hears laughter. Light and low key laughter. Evan also hears hysterical laughter. Was Evan blessed that day?
Evan comes face to face with Dylan. Evan thought death was coming his way. Dylan points his gun at Evan , it time to die? Evan ( INCREDIBLY ) maintains his composure and tells Dylan the words we all know so clearly. 

Was Evan blessed that day?

Evan avoided being cold blooded murdered. 

WAS EVAN BLESSED THAT DAY ?

Evan walked out of that library. But , what did he walk away with ?  

What accompanied Evan during his escape to freedom?

What clings to Evan's heart and soul?

Evan walked away with a tremendous weight strapped around his neck.

He has to live with a nightmare , so ever present during all hours.
Evan has to live with those awful memories , the sounds of terror and anguish , of which are interlaced with hysterical laughter , the pleas and cries of terrified children , the eardrum shattering sound of multiple gunfire and explosive blasts , the evil image of having a gun pointed at his head.

The feeling of imminent death must be unbelievably surreal and beyond words to comprehend. 

Evan was blessed that day , but in a way only he can explain.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:00 pm

gustopoet wrote:
A former blackjack employee by the name of Michelle Hartsough stated that Eric had a poor relationship with his parents because they were always grounding him. So, Eric's parents appear to have been quite strict. Michelle taught Eric how to depowder fireworks , her father was pyrotechnics expert. Also , she claimed to have been assaulted by Dylan because she counselled him over a minor infraction at BJP. There is Very little info out there regarding Wayne Harris. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98519
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:17 am

rik75 wrote:
gustopoet wrote:
A former blackjack employee by the name of Michelle Hartsough stated that Eric had a poor relationship with his parents because they were always grounding him. So, Eric's parents appear to have been quite strict. Michelle taught Eric how to depowder fireworks , her father was pyrotechnics expert. Also , she claimed to have been assaulted by Dylan because she counselled him over a minor infraction at BJP. There is Very little info out there regarding Wayne Harris. Shame.

Thats true, Dylan supposedly slapped her for telling him off. He'd also allegedly push girls over in his sporting class and laugh about it.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:20 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
rik75 wrote:
gustopoet wrote:

Thats true, Dylan supposedly slapped her for telling him off. He'd also allegedly push girls over in his sporting class and laugh about it.
Dylan , standing at 6 Foot 2-3 inches was ( especially when viewing his HFH rants ) an intimidating figure. His ranting could shake up a heck of a lot of men , even more so school girls. Did Dylan get a kick out of bullying little girls and slapping them and calling them names ? It makes me wonder why Dylan would bully others , including girls.
If i was Dylan , i would have " let off steam " , by beating the crap out of my own tormentors and , beat the crap out of Eric's tormentors too. Bullying little girls is 100% totally unacceptable. But , for some , it is not only acceptable , but fun too. BULLY = COWARD ( in my opinion )
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:35 am

maninthebox wrote:
Seems like Wayne was strict and probably scary, but ultimately he cared about Eric. I was watching Freaks and Geeks the other day and Nick's father reminded me of him  
I haven't seen " Freaks and Geeks " , where can i view that particular episode you mentioned?
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:25 pm

A little Town has been condemned and must be " raised to the ground."

The fuse is lit..

A few toy figures and plastic trees have been set up for a small firework display. So What??

It is just a childish display created by teenagers.

One teenager....
                                            .....By the name of ERIC HARRIS......
                                      Wanted to blow up real Towns and Cities.  

He wanted to shoot people , bite them , knife them , disembowel them and tear them apart.
                            He wanted to stamp on heads , break bones and rip up flesh.
                                      He wanted to blow up the whole world.

Imagine Eric Harris as a president or Prime Minister. He would have made Hitler Proud. 

Eric's trigger finger stands proud.

The finger that dealt death , one little pull on the trigger gave Eric a lifetime of pleasure.

Some may say Eric gained Sexual pleasure each any every time he pulled his trigger. 

Some say Love and Hate are forever equally combined.

Some say pleasure and pain exist and bounce off each other like pinballs.

Its such a simple question - Why did Eric allow himself to become a mass murderer?

Why did Eric become the guy pictured above ?

If only Eric had fully and unreservedly confided in his parents , and told them exactly how he felt about everything ( prior to NBK ) about how he felt about his life and how sad he felt.

If only Eric had told his parents about the brutal anger and the horrible fantasies he enjoyed. If only he had thrown his journals on the table and told his parents to read them ,and asked for help. Begged for help.

If only he had been strong enough to fight the comforting kiss , called NBK.

Before the evil seeds of NBK were planted in Eric's mind and heart , he could have sought serious help.
Serious help from his parents and his mental health doctors.

If only Eric had the strength and willpower to fight the evil rage , of which was consuming him. 

IF ONLY.....
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99477
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:20 am

rik75 wrote:
maninthebox wrote:
I haven't seen " Freaks and Geeks " , where can i view that particular episode you mentioned?
It's mainly "I'm with the band", he also appears in a couple of other episodes I think. I'm watching the series online for free, don't know if I can post the link here  scratch I wouldn't watch it just for that, though. He's just a minor character, who kinda reminded me of Harris because of his military background
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:21 pm

rik75 wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:
rik75 wrote:
gustopoet wrote:

Dylan , standing at 6 Foot 2-3 inches was ( especially when viewing his HFH rants ) an intimidating figure. His ranting could shake up a heck of a lot of men , even more so school girls. Did Dylan get a kick out of bullying little girls and slapping them and calling them names ? It makes me wonder why Dylan would bully others , including girls.
If i was Dylan , i would have " let off steam " , by beating the crap out of my own tormentors and , beat the crap out of Eric's tormentors too. Bullying little girls is 100% totally unacceptable. But , for some , it is not only acceptable , but fun too. BULLY = COWARD ( in my opinion )

Wow, that sounds like Dylan was quite an asshole...
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:23 am

rik75 wrote:
A little Town has been condemned and must be " raised to the ground."

The fuse is lit..

A few toy figures and plastic trees have been set up for a small firework display. So What??

It is just a childish display created by teenagers.

One teenager....
                                            .....By the name of ERIC HARRIS......
                                      Wanted to blow up real Towns and Cities.  

He wanted to shoot people , bite them , knife them , disembowel them and tear them apart.
                            He wanted to stamp on heads , break bones and rip up flesh.
                                      He wanted to blow up the whole world.

Imagine Eric Harris as a president or Prime Minister. He would have made Hitler Proud. 

Eric's trigger finger stands proud.

The finger that dealt death , one little pull on the trigger gave Eric a lifetime of pleasure.

Some may say Eric gained Sexual pleasure each any every time he pulled his trigger. 

Some say Love and Hate are forever equally combined.

Some say pleasure and pain exist and bounce off each other like pinballs.

Its such a simple question - Why did Eric allow himself to become a mass murderer?

Why did Eric become the guy pictured above ?

If only Eric had fully and unreservedly confided in his parents , and told them exactly how he felt about everything ( prior to NBK ) about how he felt about his life and how sad he felt.

If only Eric had told his parents about the brutal anger and the horrible fantasies he enjoyed. If only he had thrown his journals on the table and told his parents to read them ,and asked for help. Begged for help.

If only he had been strong enough to fight the comforting kiss , called NBK.

Before the evil seeds of NBK were planted in Eric's mind and heart , he could have sought serious help.
Serious help from his parents and his mental health doctors.

If only Eric had the strength and willpower to fight the evil rage , of which was consuming him. 

IF ONLY.....
A journal entry of Eric's loosely states how NBK was possibly avoidable :

" Fuck fuck fuck. It'll be very fucking hard to hold out until April."

" If people would give me more compliments , all of this might still be avoidable.....but probably not.
 Whatever i do people make fun of me , and sometimes directly to my face. I'll get revenge soon enough."

" Fucker's shouldn't have ripped on me so much huh. Ha ! Then again , its human nature."

" You know what ? Maybe i just need to get laid. Maybe that'll change some shit around."

Why didn't Eric beat up those people that laughed in his face?
If Eric was too puny and weak to fight , why didn't Eric get Dylan (and other TCM guys) to help him beat up the bullies ?
As we all know , Eric was full of anger and rage ,so why didn't Eric use that rage to beat up the bullies , rather than keeping all the anger and bitterness , and storing it up inside his heart and mind? 

If Eric had the strength to beat up his bullies , he would have earned respect.
He acted in the worst possible way , he took all kinds of crap and walked away. He kept it all inside and it built up on a continual basis. A look here , a nudge there , a whisper , a giggle. 

All aimed at that " weird Eric kid."  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:17 pm

rik75 wrote:
                                             ERIC'S EYES CLOSE THE SCENE......
Hmmm....He has a ghostly ,haunted look about him. A baby faced ghoul ,kind of.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:29 pm

rik75 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]A larger size.
Eyes open wide , Eric has a demonic look about him. His eyes look ready to pop out of their sockets!  
Now that is what i call " Brutal Anger."
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:42 am

sororityalpha wrote:
Around March 19 1998, as part of their Diversion Assessment, Eric/Dylan were asked - What happens when you have a conflict with your parents and siblings? (Yelling, cussing, leaving, ignoring, etc) Who does what to whom?

Eric wrote "Dad yells at me or me and my brother yell at each other"

Dylan wrote "Just yelling, possible consequences if I broke a rule"
So , Eric and Dylan's parents were strict , but not in a physical way. They yelled at them and grounded them. There was no violence used as a form of discipline. The parents seem ( to me ) as regular , loving and caring people. Nothing stands out as being abnormal about their way of life or their disciplinary methods. Just regular parents.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 96914
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:32 am

rik75 wrote:

A journal entry of Eric's loosely states how NBK was possibly avoidable :

" Fuck fuck fuck. It'll be very fucking hard to hold out until April."

" If people would give me more compliments , all of this might still be avoidable.....but probably not.
 Whatever i do people make fun of me , and sometimes directly to my face. I'll get revenge soon enough."

" Fucker's shouldn't have ripped on me so much huh. Ha ! Then again , its human nature."

" You know what ? Maybe i just need to get laid. Maybe that'll change some shit around."

Why didn't Eric beat up those people that laughed in his face?
If Eric was too puny and weak to fight , why didn't Eric get Dylan (and other TCM guys) to help him beat up the bullies ?
As we all know , Eric was full of anger and rage ,so why didn't Eric use that rage to beat up the bullies , rather than keeping all the anger and bitterness , and storing it up inside his heart and mind? 

He acted in the worst possible way , he took all kinds of crap and walked away. He kept it all inside and it built up on a continual basis. A look here , a nudge there , a whisper , a giggle. 

All aimed at that " weird Eric kid."  Evil or Very Mad

That's quite something, to think he may well have wanted to be caught because he could not by himself stop the machine he had set in motion. He dropped so many hints to friends over months. Yes, as you have pointed out, he suggested many times over in his diary that he could be stopped before April, as a possibility.

Somewhere, I think it was one of his school essay (if someone remembers...) he said he had evolved in his thoughts in the last few months of senior year. He and Dylan were ''real quiet'', somewhat down and placid in the last three months. Could it be if he had an alternative or if he had been caught, he would have been relieved? Maybe it's just our wish that it would be that way because it's hard to comprehend someone being so steadfast in his hate and will to murder for months on end. Or maybe we have more than a few clues that is what Eric hoped: to be caught to stop the machine he had started without knowing how to stop, how to resolve his hate and his pain.

For the rest, about the reaction to bullying, I just think it's easy on the outside to want a different reaction from them or hope for the bullied victims to fight back on a smaller level than a shooting but, there's some distorted thinking going on in E&D's mind just like there is in suicidal and depressed people. A very radical and final ''solution'' to shoot indiscriminately but, it made sense to them in the tunnel vision allowed by their state of mind. I guess.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:42 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Wayne's high school life is under Family story. It does not go into a lot of detail though.  Sad 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for this. And to everyone who's offered insight. Just by looking through Wayne Harris's "Eric" notes, it's clear he was a fairly strict parent. Definitely one who was concerned and paying attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:46 pm

rik75 wrote:

Perhaps, but not necessarily. There's evidence that TCM members including Chris Morris and Dylan did fight back against bullies. The fights just led to escalating violence. There is also evidence that "bullies" such as Dan Lab and Brandon Larson were afraid of Eric and Dylan and bullied them regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:56 pm

rik75 wrote:
Did Dylan get a kick out of bullying little girls and slapping them and calling them names ? It makes me wonder why Dylan would bully others , including girls

He certainly seemed to get a kick out of wounding and murdering them. I wonder, as well, where Dylan's extreme violence toward girls and "special needs" kids originated. Both seem tied to his mother in some way: she being a special needs teacher and, as is true for most mothers and sons, his primary orientation toward the opposite sex. In the final basement tape, Dylan speaks directly only to his mother. His goodbye message is chilling in that it starts out with the words "Hi Mom" as though the whole point of NBK is somehow being directed at her.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101776

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:14 pm

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Did Dylan get a kick out of bullying little girls and slapping them and calling them names ? It makes me wonder why Dylan would bully others , including girls

He certainly seemed to get a kick out of wounding and murdering them. I wonder, as well, where Dylan's extreme violence toward girls and "special needs" kids originated. Both seem tied to his mother in some way: she being a special needs teacher and, as is true for most mothers and sons, his primary orientation toward the opposite sex. In the final basement tape, Dylan speaks directly only to his mother. His goodbye message is chilling in that it starts out with the words "Hi Mom" as though the whole point of NBK is somehow being directed at her.

The special needs part I noticed, but even though I've read the Basement Tape transcript a thousand times, I don't guess I ever realized that he said hi to his mom only. We know that Susan Klebold worked with special needs kids, so maybe Dylan felt she gave them too much attention? As in more attention than she gave him. If you've read Kass' book, he goes pretty indepth into Susan Klebold's personal and family history. He talks about her seeing a therapist due to a fear of death and some other things that are pretty interesting. Is it possible that Susan Klebold had a mental illness or something "wrong" with her to the extent that it caused Dylan to feel this rage toward females and special needs kids?

Last edited by Wideawake on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions)
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 94235

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:17 am

rik75 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! "

He's got the Adam Lanza school ID look here.....LOL.

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:53 pm

The sad part is they coulda been good actors in real movies.lol I know the rest of you will look at this video and say "oh see they really are crazy" but my view is that this is just some hella good acting. They were "pretending" to be angry as part of thier role in this "act". Its calling acting for a reason. If i told everyone on this board to play out an act of themself being mad at someone and that it would be recorded who knows how crazy the rest of you would look if i took out snapshots of you frame by frame.

People see this and think its real life but its part of a film/act/role. Remember they had a camera for a reason. Its not like a random person walking the street caught them acting crazy and filmed it like we do in 2014 and then slap the video on youtube to make fun/poke at someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:21 am

By the way, does anyone know who is the guy with the baseball bat, shown at the end, right before the fireworks?
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
By the way, does anyone know who is the guy with the baseball bat, shown at the end, right before the fireworks?
I think he is Mike Vendengia. Mike also plays the bully in a scene during the HFH movie , Eric V hires E&D and they both ambush Mike and shoot him.
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 94235

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:32 am

EquilibriumKeeper wrote:
The sad part is they coulda been good actors in real movies.lol I know the rest of you will look at this video and say "oh see they really are crazy" but my view is that this is just some hella good acting. They were "pretending" to be angry as part of thier role in this "act". Its calling acting for a reason. If i told everyone on this board to play out an act of themself being mad at someone and that it would be recorded who knows how crazy the rest of you would look if i took out snapshots of you frame by frame.

People see this and think its real life but its part of a film/act/role. Remember they had a camera for a reason. Its not like a random person walking the street caught them acting crazy and filmed it like we do in 2014 and then slap the video on youtube to make fun/poke at someone.

Exactly this! When I see this, I don't think "omg they're crazy!". I think of them as having fun in a movie.

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:32 am

rik75 wrote:
Is he wearing 3 rings in his left ear?

Not three rings but a cross with three bars, called a "Salem's Cross."  It is used as an occult symbol for Baphomet.  http://www.whale.to/b/salem_cross.html

He also draws them throughout his diary:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next