Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric

Go down 
+8
JayJay
tfsa47090
tragedy79
maninthebox
Jenn
JDM87
queenfarooq
rik75
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 97318
Forum Reputation : 50

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Jenn wrote:
Lol @ Eric saying that the "janitor" would get mad because he has to clean up a dead body.
Yep , Eric H has one sick sense of humour !
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102637
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:30 pm

rik75 wrote:
Does anyone know who wrote the script for " Hitmen For Hire ." Hiring E/D to blow up a bully is unusual.
Hitmen usually shoot their victims in the head and kill them instantly. I am interested to know who came up with the idea of blowing up the bully. I think Eric would have suggested it , but , i don't know.

Eric Harris wrote a paper called "Trenchcoat Mafia Hit-Men for Hire" dated 12/10/98, where he outlines the initial idea for the "Hit-Men for Hire" business proposition pg(26598 - 26605) As we can see from some of the footage, the Hit-Men for Hire video was filmed around the same time as the essay was written. The way the essay is written it sounds very much like Eric H is the creator of the business.
I'm not sure who wrote the actual script, it is possible they didn't have a specific script to follow, just an outline. As mentioned within this thread when Dylan films his rant, he slightly changes what he says each time, which would imply there wasn't a set script that they had to follow. Likewise as also mentioned it was Eric V who makes the comment "I wanna see him blown up." Maybe this was improvised or just something he decided to say. However it also could have been something he was told to say, I've not really come across any evidence either way.
Veik stated Harris and Klebold asked him to film a video for them. The assignment was to create a business. He says Harris and Klebold came up with the idea of being hitmen. He says the original title of the video was "Revenge for Hire." pg(10911-2)
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is another discussion between ERIC H and ERIC V ,regarding another " hit." ( 4:46 )

ERIC H : So , you want this person relocated ?

ERIC V : ( upset and crying ) Yes , please , you got to get him away !

ERIC H : Alright , its uh , its about a thousand to two thousand dollars for that , to lead him away from any witnesses
 and uh , if you want him just threatened , it'll be a couple hundred dollars. You think you can , uh , pay that?

ERIC V : Yeah , i can get the money.

ERIC H : Okay , that's cool , we'll just keep him away from you , keep an eye on him and we'll get his phone number and address and any information we need from our computers at home and we'll take care of him.

ERIC V : I really appreciate this!

[Notice the facial expression of Eric H as Eric V gets emotional and pleads :" You got to get him away!"] (At 4:55)
[I'm not sure if Eric H felt embarrassed or amused. His cheeks were bright red. Maybe he was trying not to laugh !]  LOL

Last edited by rik75 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 am

queenfarooq wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Does anyone know who wrote the script for " Hitmen For Hire ." Hiring E/D to blow up a bully is unusual.
Hitmen usually shoot their victims in the head and kill them instantly. I am interested to know who came up with the idea of blowing up the bully. I think Eric would have suggested it , but , i don't know.

Eric Harris wrote a paper called "Trenchcoat Mafia Hit-Men for Hire" dated 12/10/98, where he outlines the initial idea for the "Hit-Men for Hire" business proposition pg(26598 - 26605) As we can see from some of the footage, the Hit-Men for Hire video was filmed around the same time as the essay was written. The way the essay is written it sounds very much like Eric H is the creator of the business.
I'm not sure who wrote the actual script, it is possible they didn't have a specific script to follow, just an outline. As mentioned within this thread when Dylan films his rant, he slightly changes what he says each time, which would imply there wasn't a set script that they had to follow. Likewise as also mentioned it was Eric V who makes the comment "I wanna see him blown up." Maybe this was improvised or just something he decided to say. However it also could have been something he was told to say, I've not really come across any evidence either way.
Veik stated Harris and Klebold asked him to film a video for them. The assignment was to create a business. He says Harris and Klebold came up with the idea of being hitmen. He says the original title of the video was "Revenge for Hire." pg(10911-2)
Yes , there doesn't appear to be much evidence regarding the full production crew. The original title " Revenge for Hire " is new to me ( thanks for telling me ! ) Thinking about it , it stands out to me that Eric may have been the main man and the writer. The line " I want to see him blown up " makes me think that Eric came up with that. Eric was not stupid enough to tell his friends about NBK but , Eric gives out some kinds of " cryptic clues ." I think Eric " got off " on that behavior. I think That Eric ( at times ) wanted to tell his closest friends about NBK , Eric's mastermind plan.
Obviously Eric couldn't do that , so , he lets slip little hints , but these hints don't draw any real attention because his friends just didn't take it seriously. Maybe. Just a thought of mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:15 am

rik75 wrote:
[I think That Eric ( at times ) wanted to tell his closest friends about NBK , Eric's mastermind plan.
Obviously Eric couldn't do that , so , he lets slip little hints , but these hints don't draw any real attention because his friends just didn't take it seriously. Maybe. Just a thought of mine.

I'd always assumed that Eric conceived of the idea for H4H and also "Radioactive Clothing." Both of the boys showed above average skills for creative writing, but H4H and "Radioactive Clothing" seem to play into Eric's fantasy life.

I agree that Eric dropped a lot of hints about NBK. In fact, he outright told a number of people about the plan. I was recently reading the class notes he exchanged with Kristi Eplin and she mentions right off that he has a "list" and that she knows he plans to kill people. Here's an excerpt:

Epling:
..did I make your hit list yet?
Harris:
nope, yer on my “semper fi” list, but (Redacted) still is in the top 5, along with this asshole named (Redacted) or (Redacted) or something.
Epling:
That’s fine, he knows that. He wants off, or rather, he doesn’t want to die anytime soon.
Harris:
He will always be under the gun and in the sights since he hit me in the face, even though it didn’t hurt at all. Until I get to hit him back I will always be pissed at him and his dick head friend too. If they want “off” then tell them to show some fuckin’ respect to their elders(me and Dylan) and never make another smart ass remark about (illegible) to us.
Epling:
If you’re going to be pissed at me for being with (Redacted), then that is your thing, but I think that it’s stupid. I’m still the same person, I didn’t change just because I’m with him, but you are going to do what you will.
Harris:
Exactly. But I didn’t think you would go out with someone like him. But oh fuckin well es ist mir scheiss egal. Does he still want me to be nice to him?
Epling:
I’m sorry I let you down, but I’m happy (illegible) for now, he never wanted you to be nice to him, he just didn’t want you to kill him(he’s definitely scared of you)
Harris:
Well if he will let me punch him in face… His friend is another story though. I’ll kill him…

Eric also told people at Blackjack that he was spending his money on propane bombs to "blow up the school" and it was reported that on the day before the attack that he told a number of people that he was "finalizing his plans for tomorrow."

And then there's the whole matter of his webpages and journals.... No doubt Eric wanted recognition and attention for NBK; whether he was hoping for an intervention is debatable, I suppose. That said, I'm of the opinion that the fact that an intervention didn't happen fed into his despair and justified his and Dylan's following through with the attack.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Eric playing with his toy gun ,which was filmed on 7 december 1998 and was shortly after he acquired his " real guns."

Here is a journal entry of Eric's ( 22 november 1998 ) , regarding his recent gun purchase and how he felt about being armed and the power guns gave him.

" Well folks , today was a very important day in the history of R. Today along with Vodka ( Eric writes Vodka ,rather than VoDkA. I wonder if that pissed off Dylan? ) and someone else who i won't name , we went downtown and purchased the following " :

A double barrel 12 gauge Shotgun.
A pump action 12 gauge Shotgun.
A 9mm Carbine.
250 9mm Rounds.
15 of 12 gauge Slugs.
40 Shotgun shells.
2 Switch blade knives.
4 - 10 Round clips for the Carbine.

WE......HAVE........GUNS ! WE FUCKING GOT EM YOU SONS OF BITCHES! HA! HAHAHA! neener booga booga.
Heh. Its all over now. This capped it off , the no point of return."

"I have my carbine , shotgun ammo and knife all in my trunk tonight and the'll there til tomorrow.......
After school you know its really a shame. I had a lot of fun at the gun show , i would have loved it if you were there dad. We would have done some major bonding , would have been great. Oh well , but alas , i fucked up told [redacted] about my flask. That really disappoints me. [Redacted] I know you thought it was good for me....in the long run and all that shit , smart of you to give me such a big raise and then rat me out ( who ratted him out? ), you figure it was supposed to cancel each other?"

"God damn flask , that just fucked me over big time. Now you all will be on my ass even more than before about being on track. I'll get around it though. If i have to cheat and lie to get around it , that's just fine."

"THIS is what i am motivated for. THIS is my goal. THIS is what i want to do with my life! 
You know what's weird ? I don't feel like punching through a door because of the flask deal , probably because I AM FUCKING ARMED NOW ! "

"I FEEL CONFIDENT , STRONGER AND MORE GODLIKE."

"I have confidence in my ability to deceive people. Hopefully i'll make it to April , but that might not happen. It's been a busy weekend , i need sleep , i'll continue tomorrow." 11/22/98.

Last edited by rik75 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101313
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:29 pm

rik75 wrote:
This is another discussion between Eric H and Eric V ,regarding another " hit."

[Notice the facial expression of Eric H as Eric V gets emotional and pleads :" You got to get him away!" (At 4:52)
I'm not sure if Eric H felt embarrassed or amused. His cheeks were bright red. Maybe he was trying not to laugh !]  LOL

This is only my interpretation, of course, but there are a few times that I feel Eric is trying very hard to not laugh at Veik. The movements he makes with his mouth appear to be his attempt at hiding a huge smile, or stopping himself from laughing at him outright.

gustopoet wrote:

And then there's the whole matter of his webpages and journals.... No doubt Eric wanted recognition and attention for NBK; whether he was hoping for an intervention is debatable, I suppose. That said, I'm of the opinion that the fact that an intervention didn't happen fed into his despair and justified his and Dylan's following through with the attack.

Excellent post! But I especially agree with this last portion, particularly the last line.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119033
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:29 pm

How come Dylan got the crappiest gun and Eric got the 2 decent ones?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Jenn wrote:

While I'm absolutely sure that Eric wanted the pump-action shotgun,"Arlene," for personal reasons, there was probably also a slight tactical element in that breaking down the double barrel to load it again and again would be easier for Dylan than for Eric, given Eric's puniness.

As far as the Tec 9 goes, they may not have known until after the fact that it wasn't a very good weapon. It also looked really bad-ass which would have appealed to Dylan's theatrical side. It fired fast, so it compensated for the slow-firing double-barrel...

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:21 pm

gustopoet wrote:
Jenn wrote:

While I'm absolutely sure that Eric wanted the pump-action shotgun,"Arlene," for personal reasons, there was probably also a slight tactical element in that breaking down the double barrel to load it again and again would be easier for Dylan than for Eric, given Eric's puniness.

As far as the Tec 9 goes, they may not have known until after the fact that it wasn't a very good weapon. It also looked really bad-ass which would have appealed to Dylan's theatrical side. It fired fast, so it compensated for the slow-firing double-barrel...

How come Dylan's Tec-9 could hold a magazine that held 50+ bullets, but Eric's carbine could only hold a magazine that held 10 bullets?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:26 pm

rik75 wrote:
"Well folks , today was a very important day in the history of R. Today along with Vodka ( Eric writes Vodka ,rather than VoDkA. I wonder if that pissed off Dylan? )

I doubt it.  I think Dylan was the only one that consistently gave his nick the "haxor speak" upper/lowercase letters when writing in his journal and signing year books. That seemed to be his own thing and his friends may not have even really paid attention to his spelling affectation.

rik75 wrote:

I have my carbine , shotgun ammo and knife all in my trunk tonight and the'll there til tomorrow.......
After school you know its really a shame. I had a lot of fun at the gun show , i would have loved it if you were there dad. We would have done some major bonding , would have been great. Oh well , but alas , i fu**ed up told [redacted] about my flask. That really disappoints me. [Redacted] I know you thought it was good for me....in the long run and all that shit , smart of you to give me such a big raise and then rat me out ( who ratted him out? ), you figure it was supposed to cancel each other?

God damn flask , that just fu**ed me over big time. Now you all will be on my ass even more than before about being on track. I'll get around it though. If i have to cheat and lie to get around it , that's just fine.

THIS is what i am motivated for. THIS is my goal. THIS is what i want to do with my life! 
You know what's weird ? I don't feel like punching through a door because of the flask deal , probably because i am fu**ing armed now.

Jason Secor mentioned that their previous beloved boss, Kirgis, ratted on Eric about the flask but then gave him a raise.
"
(Interesting note- Kirgis actually told on Eric Harris to his parents about him drinking on the job. He did give him a slight raise beforehand to try and mitigate his doing that. I also heard that he used to shoot off fireworks on the roof at night and he told them that it was "cool" and he'd deal with the cops if they arrived. Man, that guy sounds pretty slushed.)"

I'm going to reference the Secor post because it is an awesome one as far as first hand knowledge with E & D at Blackjack.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:48 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
rik75 wrote:
"Well folks , today was a very important day in the history of R. Today along with Vodka ( Eric writes Vodka ,rather than VoDkA. I wonder if that pissed off Dylan? )

I doubt it.  I think Dylan was the only one that consistently gave his nick the "haxor speak" upper/lowercase letters when writing in his journal and signing year books. That seemed to be his own thing and his friends may not have even really paid attention to his spelling affectation.

rik75 wrote:

I have my carbine , shotgun ammo and knife all in my trunk tonight and the'll there til tomorrow.......
After school you know its really a shame. I had a lot of fun at the gun show , i would have loved it if you were there dad. We would have done some major bonding , would have been great. Oh well , but alas , i fu**ed up told [redacted] about my flask. That really disappoints me. [Redacted] I know you thought it was good for me....in the long run and all that shit , smart of you to give me such a big raise and then rat me out ( who ratted him out? ), you figure it was supposed to cancel each other?

God damn flask , that just fu**ed me over big time. Now you all will be on my ass even more than before about being on track. I'll get around it though. If i have to cheat and lie to get around it , that's just fine.

THIS is what i am motivated for. THIS is my goal. THIS is what i want to do with my life! 
You know what's weird ? I don't feel like punching through a door because of the flask deal , probably because i am fu**ing armed now.

Jason Secor mentioned that their previous beloved boss, Kirgis, ratted on Eric about the flask but then gave him a raise.
"
(Interesting note- Kirgis actually told on Eric Harris to his parents about him drinking on the job. He did give him a slight raise beforehand to try and mitigate his doing that. I also heard that he used to shoot off fireworks on the roof at night and he told them that it was "cool" and he'd deal with the cops if they arrived. Man, that guy sounds pretty slushed.)"

I'm going to reference the Secor post because it is an awesome one as far as first hand knowledge with E & D at Blackjack.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am going to have a look at that. Thank you  Smile 
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:25 am

Dylan's final rant. Please excuse the profanities. It wouldn't make much sense if censored. ( 6:53 )

NO !  I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO !

IF YOU FUCKING DON'T LEAVE THAT FUCKING FUCKER ALONE !

I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF !

AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING ASS !

ITS GOING TO FRICKING [not sure what he says] 3 FUCKING WEEKS !

Last edited by rik75 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:38 am

Dylan during his final rant (6:53). I think this was filmed the same day as his previous rants. Notice the way he looks.
His hair is greasy ,his skin is blotchy and he looks extremely tired. I wonder if he was unwell?

Last edited by rik75 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:42 am

Can you see how different Dylan looks from these pics? ( or is it just me? + the bottom 4 are of less quality )
The first set of 4 ( directly below ) were taken from Dylan's first rant ( 0:46 )
 He looks well and also clean and tidy. His hair looks clean and dry.

The 4 pics below were taken from Dylan's final rant of the movie ( 6:53 ) I think Dylan looks a lot different. His hair is greasy and his complexion is quite puffy and blotchy. All these 8 images were filmed in one day. He is wearing the same shirt. He looks so different ! His eyes look different. I wonder why his appearance is so different?

Last edited by rik75 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:32 am

rik75 wrote:
Eric H and Eric V ( client/victim of bullying ) are discussing the contract killing of the bully ( 3:33 )

Eric H : So , uh , you want this guy taken care of ?

Eric V : Yes ,i want him out of my life.

Eric H : Alright , well that's cool , uh when were in school , we can , uh , protect you pretty much , uh , any time. And , we can't have any weapons on school grounds , we'll get suspended and expelled , you know , that stuff , but , uh off school grounds , we can use our computers , get his address and kind of find out his schedule a little bit and take care of him some time. Any time in particular you want this guy taken care of ?

Eric V : As soon as possible.

Eric H : Ok and uh , we need a weapon , you want this guy to be , uh , any kind of weapon you want us to use?

Eric V : I want to see him blown up!

Eric H : Blown up , huh ? Well , i don't know about that , that's uh , awful , pretty messy , then you get guts all over the place , somebody's going to have to clean it up and the janitors get mad. Uh , i think we'll just use my A.E.B 10 machine pistol on him , probably , maybe the rocket launcher.

Eric V : It does the job ?

Eric H : Yeah , it'll do the job !
Checkout Eric H's reaction as Eric V says " As soon as possible " ( 4:08 )
Eric H looks down at the floor for several seconds and appears to struggle with keeping his composure. I think Eric H was dying to laugh and broke eye contact to prevent that! 
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:43 am

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:
[I think That Eric ( at times ) wanted to tell his closest friends about NBK , Eric's mastermind plan.

I'd always assumed that Eric conceived of the idea for H4H and also "Radioactive Clothing." Both of the boys showed above average skills for creative writing, but H4H and "Radioactive Clothing" seem to play into Eric's fantasy life.

I agree that Eric dropped a lot of hints about NBK. In fact, he outright told a number of people about the plan. I was recently reading the class notes he exchanged with Kristi Eplin and she mentions right off that he has a "list" and that she knows he plans to kill people. Here's an excerpt:

Epling:
Harris:
nope, yer on my “semper fi” list, but (Redacted) still is in the top 5, along with this asshole named (Redacted) or (Redacted) or something.
Epling:
That’s fine, he knows that. He wants off, or rather, he doesn’t want to die anytime soon.
Harris:
He will always be under the gun and in the sights since he hit me in the face, even though it didn’t hurt at all. Until I get to hit him back I will always be pissed at him and his dick head friend too. If they want “off” then tell them to show some fuckin’ respect to their elders(me and Dylan) and never make another smart ass remark about (illegible) to us.
Epling:
If you’re going to be pissed at me for being with (Redacted), then that is your thing, but I think that it’s stupid. I’m still the same person, I didn’t change just because I’m with him, but you are going to do what you will.
Harris:
Exactly. But I didn’t think you would go out with someone like him. But oh fuckin well es ist mir scheiss egal. Does he still want me to be nice to him?
Epling:
I’m sorry I let you down, but I’m happy (illegible) for now, he never wanted you to be nice to him, he just didn’t want you to kill him(he’s definitely scared of you)
Harris:
Well if he will let me punch him in face… His friend is another story though. I’ll kill him…

Eric also told people at Blackjack that he was spending his money on propane bombs to "blow up the school" and it was reported that on the day before the attack that he told a number of people that he was "finalizing his plans for tomorrow."

Do you think Kristi Epling took Eric seriously ? Did she believe that Eric's " hit list " was a reality or just a figment of Eric's warped mind ? I would be very interested to know this.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:03 am

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:

Epling:
Harris:
Epling:
Harris:
Epling:
Harris:
Epling:
Harris:

That is an interesting concept. What would Eric achieve if his own behavior ( telling people about NBK ) had brought about an intervention? In what way do you consider intervention? Do you mean intervention by the law ,Eric's parents , friends ,etc? You have raised a very interesting point. Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:41 am

Notice the cafeteria behind Dylan. There were lots of people in there at the time. I'm sure Dylan's performance was heard and seen by many people and i think it would have intimidated lots of people. If you accidentally bumped into Dylan , as you were walking along a corridor and he belted out his rant ( right in your face ) how would you feel?  I can imagine a lot of people would apologize and walk away. He has quite a growl  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:47 pm

rik75 wrote:

Do you think Kristi Epling took Eric seriously ? Did she believe that Eric's " hit list " was a reality or just a figment of Eric's warped mind ? I would be very interested to know this.

The line between role-playing and reality is very thin for most people and this is most especially true in high-school. I think Epling thought Eric was playing a role, but a role that had a significant chance of turning real. I think she wanted to try to be sure that Dan Lab wasn't the one that Eric turned it real with.

Last edited by gustopoet on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:57 pm

rik75 wrote:
Do you mean intervention by the law ,Eric's parents , friends ,etc? You have raised a very interesting point. Please elaborate.

An intervention by anyone who cared enough to try to help. Eric did go along with the diversion program to some extent and seemed to be honestly trying to get help for his psychological problems.

Like you, I think the question of an intervention is interesting... I wonder: even if there had been an intervention, whether genuine help could have be provided? Are we capable, as a culture, of helping people who are as deeply damaged, emotionally and psychologically, as Eric and Dylan? We can lock them up; we can fill them full of drugs, but does anyone in this entire culture have even a dim clue about how to truly help someone who is mentally ill? Unfortunately, I don't feel there is any real help out there. That is one of the important lessons of Columbine in my book.

If you examine the record closely, particularly in regard to Eric, it appears as though the boys carefully reached out in many directions looking for help. The lack of any meaningful response was, in my opinion, their final proof that humanity was worthless. The sad part is, as sick as it is, they kinda had a point.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:06 pm

rik75 wrote:

Notice the cafeteria behind Dylan. There were lots of people in there at the time. I'm sure Dylan's performance was heard and seen by many people and i think it would have intimidated lots of people. If you accidentally bumped into Dylan , as you were walking along a corridor and he belted out his rant ( right in your face ) how would you feel?  I can imagine a lot of people would apologize and walk away. He has quite a growl  Twisted Evil

I believe this is directly under the staircase area which is where the TCM is said to have often hung out.  If you look at photos of the commons, you'll see that portion under the stairs is sort of enclosed and separate from the noisy cafeteria so not that many students may have heard them practicing their rants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:27 pm

rik75 wrote:
If you accidentally bumped into Dylan , as you were walking along a corridor and he belted out his rant ( right in your face ) how would you feel?

Definitely intimidated! Even at the end of the "Eric in Columbine" vid, when Dylan just appears for a moment, without saying anything, he is an intimidating presence. Both of the boys had the ability to sort of oooze a lethal vibe sometimes. If we get that feeling from photos and vids, just imagine how it felt to those who were around them. Even their friends, like Chris Morris, remarked that Eric was sometimes "sinister." Others reported what a bad temper Dylan had and how scary he could be. His own mother said he scared people just by sitting at a table, eating. There are times when Dylan's "killer" smile literally gives me chills.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:47 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
rik75 wrote:

I believe this is directly under the staircase area which is where the TCM is said to have often hung out.  If you look at photos of the commons, you'll see that portion under the stairs is sort of enclosed and separate from the noisy cafeteria so not that many students may have heard them practicing their rants.

Yes , you have a point there. Also ,Dylan ,during his foulmouthed rant ,isn't shouting at the top of his voice.
He is shouting , but , i think he is keeping his voice a little low in volume. A teacher passing by would not be happy with Dylan and his foul mouth! Mad
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Can you do a transcript for what Chris Morris said too?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Jenn wrote:
Sounds like swearing except horribly trying to censor it by only saying it a little bit and then stopping.  LOL 
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:48 am

Jenn wrote:

Chris Morris's first rant is at ( 6:47 )

I can't quite make out what he says "......And ass you ,i'm going to fuck you up."

Chris Morris's second rant is at ( 7:06 ) :

" I'm going to kick your fucking ass !
You little pile of shit !
Fucking screw you up Fucking Fucker !
You want to Fucking start some stuff with me ?
I'm going to fuck you up !"

Last edited by rik75 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:24 am

Chris Morris's first rant is at ( 6:47 ) :

I can't understand the first few words he uses ,i think it ends with...."And ass you ,i'm going to fuck you up."

Chris Morris's second rant is at ( 7:06 ):

Fucking screw you up , fucking fucker !
You want to fucking start some stuff with me ?
I'm going to fuck you up !

I wrote in proper English , rather than using words like : Gona , gonna , wana , etc. I thought it would read better.
Does anyone know what CM says at ( 6:47 )

Last edited by rik75 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101881
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:20 pm

In Chris Morris' second rant, I think he says -
"I'm gonna kick your (fucking) ass, you little (fucking) pile of shit, I'm gonna (fucking) screw you up fucker, you wanna start some stuff with me, I'm gonna (fuck) you up!"
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:48 pm

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:
If you accidentally bumped into Dylan , as you were walking along a corridor and he belted out his rant ( right in your face ) how would you feel?

Definitely intimidated! Even at the end of the "Eric in Columbine" vid, when Dylan just appears for a moment, without saying anything, he is an intimidating presence. Both of the boys had the ability to sort of oooze a lethal vibe sometimes. If we get that feeling from photos and vids, just imagine how it felt to those who were around them. Even their friends, like Chris Morris, remarked that Eric was sometimes "sinister." Others reported what a bad temper Dylan had and how scary he could be. His own mother said he scared people just by sitting at a table, eating. There are times when Dylan's "killer" smile literally gives me chills.

When i see Dylan smile and laugh , i find it disturbing because Dylan smiled and laughed throughout his rampage , and i also imagine several of Dylan's murder victims dying and been shot as Dylan smiles and laughs at them. Those kids were being hit with multiple rounds ,they had no idea what was happening and they see a guy laughing and joking as they were being murdered.

Obviously , i never knew Dylan ,i can only see him in pictures and films. I am looking in from the outside and always will find him " interestingly peculiar. " His " HFH " performance reeks of raw aggression and testosterone. As i have stated previously , if Dylan ( whilst wearing his TC ) walked past a jock and the jock ,kind of made a rude comment aimed at Dylan , and Dylan jumped up and yelled " YEAH WHAT ? YOU WANT SOME ? WHAT DID YOU SAY ? " I reckon the jock would shit himself and walk away!! Or run away! 

Dylan has got the " don't mess with me ," face and attitude. Even if Dylan couldn't throw a good punch ,it wouldn't have mattered because his bark may have been more powerful than his bite and , he certainly knew how to bark!
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:59 pm

JDM87 wrote:
"I'm gonna kick your (fucking) ass, you little (fucking) pile of shit, I'm gonna (fucking) screw you up fucker, you wanna start some stuff with me, I'm gonna (fuck) you up!"
I can't understand what he is saying at 7:06. Its been chopped up too much.  silent
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 97189

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:22 pm

rik75 wrote:
Chris Morris's first rant at 6:47 :

Second rant at 7:06. I don't understand the first few words he uses. I think this is what he says , at the end of the rant:

"???????..and ass you , i'm going to fuck you up!"

I wrote in proper English , rather than using words like : Gona , gonna , wana , etc. I thought it would read better.
Does anyone know what CM says at 7:06 and thereafter ?

Ok, I never saw the full video, then. Only the two rants by Eric and Dylan. Where do you get to see the full vid with Chris' rant?

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:32 pm

(1:56) We can see Eric walking with Dylan. Eric was apparently " bow legged", or "pigeon toed."
As Eric walks ,his body swings from side to side ,like a pendulum.
Did Eric actually have a medical condition? As he walks next to Dylan , his " walk ", does really standout.
I wonder if Eric was teased and bullied due to his gait?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:44 pm

rik75 wrote:
(1:56) We can see Eric walking with Dylan. Eric was apparently " bow legged", or "pigeon toed."
Did Eric actually have a medical condition? As he walks next to Dylan , his " walk ", does really standout.

Eric waddles like a minature penquin with his arms swallowed up by his coast sleeves. LOL.  Dylan looks like the Emperor Penguin with a coat that seems kinda too small for him. Eric should have been on the upper part of the sidewalk to make him look a bit taller. Silly boys needed a good visual director.  ;)
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:53 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
rik75 wrote:

Eric waddles like a minature penquin with his arms swallowed up by his coast sleeves. LOL.  Dylan looks like the Emperor Penguin with a coat that seems kinda too small for him. Eric should have been on the upper part of the sidewalk to make him look a bit taller. Silly boys needed a good visual director.  ;)
 :Lol smile:What are the black straps for? The ones on Dylan's thighs. Are they attached to his coat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:57 pm

rik75 wrote:
What are the black straps for? The ones on Dylan's thighs. Are they attached to his coat?

I think it's a strap to tie down his fake shotgun or a strap for a holster.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:59 pm

JayJay wrote:
rik75 wrote:

Second rant at 7:06. I don't understand the first few words he uses. I think this is what he says , at the end of the rant:

Ok, I never saw the full video, then. Only the two rants by Eric and Dylan. Where do you get to see the full vid with Chris' rant?
The only video i'm aware of is " Hitmen for hire. " Go to page 2 , the video is there.
CM's first rant is at 6:47. His second rant is at 7:06.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:01 pm

rik75 wrote:
 Dylan has got the " don't mess with me ," face and attitude. Even if Dylan couldn't throw a good punch ,it wouldn't have mattered because his bark may have been more powerful than his bite and , he certainly knew how to bark!

I think Eric was pretty intimidating as well. If he'd listed me on his webpage as a target to kill and started lighting off fireworks by my door, tp-ing my house, and trying to light my bushes on fire, I think I would've been genuinely concerned. I don't blame the Browns one bit for reacting to Eric the way they did. Too bad the cops didn't follow through. One actual search warrant for Eric's room and NBK would have been stopped in its tracks.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:16 pm

JDM87 wrote:
I'm sorry ,you are correct. I got the times mixed up. You have stated his second rant ( 7:06 )
The first rant is the one i can't understand at ( 6:47 ) 
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:38 pm

I got Chris Morris's rants mixed up  Embarassed 

His first rant is at ( 6:47 ) I can't understand what he says at the beginning of the rant.
It ends with "........And ass you , i'm going to fuck you up."

CM second rant is at ( 7:06 )

" I'm going to kick your fucking ass ,
You little pile of fucking shit ,
Fucking screw you up , fucking fucker ,
You want to fucking start some stuff with me ,
I,m going to fuck you up."
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:00 pm

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:

I think Eric was pretty intimidating as well. If he'd listed me on his webpage as a target to kill and started lighting off fireworks by my door, tp-ing my house, and trying to light my bushes on fire, I think I would've been genuinely concerned. I don't blame the Browns one bit for reacting to Eric the way they did. Too bad the cops didn't follow through. One actual search warrant for Eric's room and NBK would have been stopped in its tracks.  
Eric is intimidating , in more ways than one. His soul and his very essence of life was kind of like a cauldron of hate and bitterness. Every minute of every day ,his cauldron was bubbling and , unlike propane tanks ,Eric didn't have a " pressure relief valve." Punching walls and other inanimate objects clearly didn't help.
Eric never lashed out with his fists at home. He did at school and other places ,but never at home.
Why was that?
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101881

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:09 pm

rik75 wrote:

His first rant is at ( 6:47 ) I can't understand what he says at the beginning of the rant.
Lol, I think it's impossible to elucidate what Chris Morris is saying with all that censoring in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 97189

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:24 pm

rik75 wrote:
JayJay wrote:
rik75 wrote:

The only video i'm aware of is " Hitmen for hire. " Go to page 2 , the video is there.

Got it. For some reason, certain scenes in this video are missing from another Hitmen for Hire I watched (maybe on Daily Motion as well). Some scenes after 5:50 I had never seen in the other version.

I don't know about you but, Chris does not seem as convincing as his friends are in his rant, even if you take into account his blurred face.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:28 pm

JDM87 wrote:
rik75 wrote:

Lol, I think it's impossible to elucidate what Chris Morris is saying with all that censoring in the beginning.
At the end of the video Chris Morris is sat at a table. He is writing.
A voice says: " What , friday night ?"
CM replies " That fucking Mexican shit talent show."
The F-word wasn't even censored ! And ,yet the F-word was censored throughout the whole video !  scratch
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm

rik75 wrote:
JDM87 wrote:
rik75 wrote:

The F-word wasn't even censored ! And ,yet the F-word was censored throughout the whole video !  scratch
Yes, that is Eric Harris he is speaking to. Eric also mentions something about him (Chris) getting a "D" on an assignment.

Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:46 pm

JayJay wrote:
rik75 wrote:
JayJay wrote:
rik75 wrote:

Got it. For some reason, certain scenes in this video are missing from another Hitmen for Hire I watched (maybe on Daily Motion as well). Some scenes after 5:50 I had never seen in the other version.

I don't know about you but, Chris does not seem as convincing as his friends are in his rant, even if you take into account his blurred face.

I don't think CM was taking his rant seriously.I think he was smiling through most of it. He could have done better than that ( bearing in mind he is an aggressive guy by nature )
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:
JDM87 wrote:
rik75 wrote:

Yes, that is Eric Harris he is speaking to. Eric also mentions something about him (Chris) getting a "D" on an assignment.
Right , so EH ,CM are there in the room. The sound isn't great here ,but i am trying to work out who else is in there.
Shame we can only see CM.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102637
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:11 pm

rik75 wrote:
Did Eric actually have a medical condition?

Eric's medical records indicate that he had numerous doctors visits for a "leg problem" in 1982. pg(10095 - 6) At one point in his records it says "second opinion on congenital leg problem." So it sounds very likely that he had some kind of issue with one or both of his legs as a young child.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:40 am

rik75 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:
JDM87 wrote:
rik75 wrote:

Right , so EH ,CM are there in the room. The sound isn't great here ,but i am trying to work out who else is in there.
Shame we can only see CM.

It looks like they are sitting in the Cafeteria and I would imagine either Mike or Erik V. is filming. Dylan is probably there, along with both Eric/k's, Mike and Chris.

Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:08 am

queenfarooq wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Did Eric actually have a medical condition?

Eric's medical records indicate that he had numerous doctors visits for a "leg problem" in 1982. pg(10095 - 6) At one point in his records it says "second opinion on congenital leg problem." So it sounds very likely that he had some kind of issue with one or both of his legs as a young child.
Thanks for the info! I'm looking at those pages ,but there doesn't seem to be anymore info regarding His " leg problem."
I can only guess that Eric didn't have any treatment or surgery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next