Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric

Go down 
+8
JayJay
tfsa47090
tragedy79
maninthebox
Jenn
JDM87
queenfarooq
rik75
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:42 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Wayne's high school life is under Family story. It does not go into a lot of detail though.  Sad 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for this. And to everyone who's offered insight. Just by looking through Wayne Harris's "Eric" notes, it's clear he was a fairly strict parent. Definitely one who was concerned and paying attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:46 pm

rik75 wrote:

If Eric had the strength to beat up his bullies , he would have earned respect.

Perhaps, but not necessarily. There's evidence that TCM members including Chris Morris and Dylan did fight back against bullies. The fights just led to escalating violence. There is also evidence that "bullies" such as Dan Lab and Brandon Larson were afraid of Eric and Dylan and bullied them regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:56 pm

rik75 wrote:
Did Dylan get a kick out of bullying little girls and slapping them and calling them names ? It makes me wonder why Dylan would bully others , including girls

He certainly seemed to get a kick out of wounding and murdering them. I wonder, as well, where Dylan's extreme violence toward girls and "special needs" kids originated. Both seem tied to his mother in some way: she being a special needs teacher and, as is true for most mothers and sons, his primary orientation toward the opposite sex. In the final basement tape, Dylan speaks directly only to his mother. His goodbye message is chilling in that it starts out with the words "Hi Mom" as though the whole point of NBK is somehow being directed at her.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102051
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:14 pm

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Did Dylan get a kick out of bullying little girls and slapping them and calling them names ? It makes me wonder why Dylan would bully others , including girls

He certainly seemed to get a kick out of wounding and murdering them. I wonder, as well, where Dylan's extreme violence toward girls and "special needs" kids originated. Both seem tied to his mother in some way: she being a special needs teacher and, as is true for most mothers and sons, his primary orientation toward the opposite sex. In the final basement tape, Dylan speaks directly only to his mother. His goodbye message is chilling in that it starts out with the words "Hi Mom" as though the whole point of NBK is somehow being directed at her.

The special needs part I noticed, but even though I've read the Basement Tape transcript a thousand times, I don't guess I ever realized that he said hi to his mom only. We know that Susan Klebold worked with special needs kids, so maybe Dylan felt she gave them too much attention? As in more attention than she gave him. If you've read Kass' book, he goes pretty indepth into Susan Klebold's personal and family history. He talks about her seeing a therapist due to a fear of death and some other things that are pretty interesting. Is it possible that Susan Klebold had a mental illness or something "wrong" with her to the extent that it caused Dylan to feel this rage toward females and special needs kids?

Last edited by Wideawake on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions)
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 94510

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:17 am

rik75 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! "

He's got the Adam Lanza school ID look here.....LOL.

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:53 pm

The sad part is they coulda been good actors in real movies.lol I know the rest of you will look at this video and say "oh see they really are crazy" but my view is that this is just some hella good acting. They were "pretending" to be angry as part of thier role in this "act". Its calling acting for a reason. If i told everyone on this board to play out an act of themself being mad at someone and that it would be recorded who knows how crazy the rest of you would look if i took out snapshots of you frame by frame.

People see this and think its real life but its part of a film/act/role. Remember they had a camera for a reason. Its not like a random person walking the street caught them acting crazy and filmed it like we do in 2014 and then slap the video on youtube to make fun/poke at someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:21 am

By the way, does anyone know who is the guy with the baseball bat, shown at the end, right before the fireworks?
Back to top Go down
rik75

Contribution Points : 97318
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
By the way, does anyone know who is the guy with the baseball bat, shown at the end, right before the fireworks?
I think he is Mike Vendengia. Mike also plays the bully in a scene during the HFH movie , Eric V hires E&D and they both ambush Mike and shoot him.
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 94510

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:32 am

EquilibriumKeeper wrote:
The sad part is they coulda been good actors in real movies.lol I know the rest of you will look at this video and say "oh see they really are crazy" but my view is that this is just some hella good acting. They were "pretending" to be angry as part of thier role in this "act". Its calling acting for a reason. If i told everyone on this board to play out an act of themself being mad at someone and that it would be recorded who knows how crazy the rest of you would look if i took out snapshots of you frame by frame.

People see this and think its real life but its part of a film/act/role. Remember they had a camera for a reason. Its not like a random person walking the street caught them acting crazy and filmed it like we do in 2014 and then slap the video on youtube to make fun/poke at someone.

Exactly this! When I see this, I don't think "omg they're crazy!". I think of them as having fun in a movie.

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:32 am

rik75 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is he wearing 3 rings in his left ear?

Not three rings but a cross with three bars, called a "Salem's Cross."  It is used as an occult symbol for Baphomet.  http://www.whale.to/b/salem_cross.html

He also draws them throughout his diary:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5