Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter

Go down 
+17
Miasmom1028
MysteryMan
Joeyy
Tesla101
dhalia
STK
Bruce Wayne
aperiogaming1
AD 19-95
true_crime
QuestionMark
iforgotmyoldname2
DanielGardner
Jenn
vincent
Smiggles94
Tommy QTR
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Empty
PostSubject: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Only a few hours after the El Paso shooting, I wonder if they are related?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70814
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 5:53 am

Yeah they probably are he probably got motivated by hearing about it but had been planning it a while

Let’s see if they have the same motive
Back to top Go down
vincent

Contribution Points : 44972
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 6:55 am

first time?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 7:32 am

I already removed one thread about this shooting because someone posted photos of the shooter's dead body. Death photos are not allowed to be posted on the forum. So please do not re-post any photos of the killer laying dead on the sidewalk. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 8:38 am

-Lil Peep

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 9:25 am

Can someone PM me the death photos?
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56500
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 10:43 am

So far no name, or age of the suspect
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 10:51 am

The shooter is a young white male in his 20s.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
iforgotmyoldname2

iforgotmyoldname2

Contribution Points : 62467
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 11:08 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

The shooter is a young white male in his 20s.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 12:02 pm

Shooter has been identified as 24 year old Connor Betts:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 12:06 pm

I knew that a day like this would come. I knew for a fucking fact that we'd get a day where there's two major mass shootings. I just didn't expect it to come at this point in time.

If the early reports are true then he managed to kill 9 people in under a minute. How did he manage that? Was he using a huge drum round mag? Get a bunch of lucky shots? Did the police accidentally shoot some of the victims?

true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58674
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 2:25 pm

It’s kind of interesting that we are just now getting an ID.

EDIT: Wow, he shot and killed his own sister 😦

EDIT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Betts was a psychology student at Sinclair Community College.

Contribution Points : 45219
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 2:57 pm

I knew that a day like this would come. I knew for a fucking fact that we'd get a day where there's two major mass shootings. I just didn't expect it to come at this point in time.

If the early reports are true then he managed to kill 9 people in under a minute. How did he manage that? Was he using a huge drum round mag? Get a bunch of lucky shots? Did the police accidentally shoot some of the victims?

Apparently he was shooting people in line to get into the bar.

How was he subdued so quickly? Was there a single cop nearby?

As for motive, looks like this guy is on the opposite side of the political spectrum than the El Paso shooter. It shows his mom and sister as being Democrats.

EDIT: A witness said Betts tried getting into the bar and when he couldn’t he started randomly shooting. Witness said many were shot at a picnic table. He said someone grabbed the gun from him and shot him.

Last edited by true_crime on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 3:08 pm

Can anyone PM me the photos of his body?
Back to top Go down
aperiogaming1

Contribution Points : 46830

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 3:28 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Seconded
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

Contribution Points : 45294
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Pm me the pics whoever haves them greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 4:59 pm

Guy was wearing a hoodie and on the back were the words “No heart to feel no soul to steal.” This is one lyric from the song “Ramirez” by The Acacia Strain.

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 5:04 pm

aperiogaming1 wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
Seconded

Thirded.

I am so surprised that we had two major shooting in one day. Though, sounds like this guy had some anger issues. Shooting people because he couldn't get into a bar? Yeah, something was wrong there.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], to answer your question he used a drum mag:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73094
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 6:12 pm

According to KF, this is the shooter's twitter.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], to answer your question he used a drum mag:

Thanks man.

Welp, time to start counting the ticks of the clock until extended mags are banned in Ohio.

STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 6:30 pm

Heavy article on the shooting, mentions the twitter account I linked.
Its interesting that on the twitter account he describes himself as a "leftist". I wonder if the shooting was retaliation for El Paso?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 6:55 pm

STK wrote:
Its interesting that on the twitter account he describes himself as a "leftist". I wonder if the shooting was retaliation for El Paso?
I don't know about that, we don't know if the twitter account is even by him and why would he massacre innocent people? And kill his sister?

From the looks of it this shooting was completely random and had nothing to do with El Paso, this is more likely a traditional mass shooting with a family grudge added in as well but I guess time will tell.

-Lil Peep

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 6:56 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
I really doubt that, first of all we don't know if the twitter account is even by him and why would he massacre innocent people? And kill his sister?

From the looks of it this shooting was completely random and had nothing to do with El Paso, this is more likely a traditional mass shooting with a family grudge added in as well but I guess time will tell.
I hope so. Tit for tat terrorist attacks are how shit like the years of lead got started.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 6:59 pm

STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
I really doubt that, first of all we don't know if the twitter account is even by him and why would he massacre innocent people? And kill his sister?

I hope so. Tit for tat terrorist attacks are how shit like the years of lead got started.
And we all know America doesn't need that of all things.

-Lil Peep

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dhalia

Contribution Points : 74808

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 8:24 pm

Could someone also dm me the photos please? thanks!
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56500

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 10:03 pm

dhalia wrote:
Could someone also dm me the photos please? thanks!

And me as well, whoever has them. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 45219
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 12:10 am

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 1:27 am

AD 19-95 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @Bruce Wayne [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I sent you guys a pm with the pictures along with where I got it from

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 4:30 am

CCTV image of the gunman:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 48029
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 6:08 am

AD 19-95 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @Bruce Wayne [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could you PM me too please bro?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 6:12 am

The shooter had a 'hit list' and 'rape list':

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Joeyy

Contribution Points : 76147

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 6:52 am

Could someone DM me the photos please or where I can find them. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
MysteryMan

Contribution Points : 90383
Forum Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 8:16 am

Could someone PM me these photos too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 1:48 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

That's very interesting. I am surprised that he was allowed to attend the school again after making a hit list. Speaking from personal experience, a girl from my own school made a hit list (this was right after VTech). It was pretty detailed. It was taken very seriously by the police. Perhaps because a major shooting had just happened. She was permanently expelled from the district. She was in middle school at the time. I see her sometimes at the grocery store, etc. I don't really know what happened after she was expelled.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 2:20 pm

hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

That's very interesting. I am surprised that he was allowed to attend the school again after making a hit list.

For real. How was he not thrown in jail or a mental hospital?

Miasmom1028

Miasmom1028

Contribution Points : 48457
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 2:34 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

He had a couple 100 round magazines and had some smaller magazines on him as well.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 3:00 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

That's very interesting. I am surprised that he was allowed to attend the school again after making a hit list.

America has a failed system when it comes to addressing mental health, it's been a crisis for decades now and there's no sign of it improving any time soon.

Of course the media talking heads and politicians won't ever acknowledge this because it goes against their narratives. Trump has now parroted what conservatives having been saying since Columbine and is now blaming video games:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 3:46 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

America has a failed system when it comes to addressing mental health, it's been a crisis for decades now and there's no sign of it improving any time soon.

Still, you would think that a fucking hit list would be enough grounds to stick this guy in prison. Like holy hell.

Tommy QTR wrote:
Trump has now parroted what conservatives having been saying since Columbine and is now blaming video games:

I'm gonna need more aspirin.

W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70448
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 4:11 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Trump has now parroted what conservatives having been saying since Columbine and is now blaming video games:

I think it was after Parkland - Trump said video games need some sort of rating system.

I shit you not.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 4:25 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Still, you would think that a fucking hit list would be enough grounds to stick this guy in prison. Like holy hell.

They didn't see the signs and 9 have payed their lives for it.

QuestionMark wrote:
I'm gonna need more aspirin.
Me too. I hope the US government doesn't do some dumb shit and try to ban violent video games or something.

W.A.R. wrote:
I think it was after Parkland - Trump said video games need some sort of rating system.

I shit you not.
I wouldn't expect anything else from this administration.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70448
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 4:44 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Me too. I hope the US government doesn't do some dumb shit and try to ban violent video games or something.

They tried back when the video game industry was much weaker and got nowhere.

They know it will go nowhere and thats the point. They don't want to do anything.
Back to top Go down
robertslay

Contribution Points : 44700

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 11:45 pm

saw the video, decent quality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 1:32 am

robertslay wrote:
saw the video, decent quality

What video?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 7:33 am

Seems like Connor Betts was a left winger who had some serious mental health issues.

I don’t think the shooting had a lot to do with his political views, at all.
Back to top Go down
Miasmom1028

Miasmom1028

Contribution Points : 48457
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 9:26 am

If anyone wants the video of him getting shot. Just go on Youtube. You will see it right there. I do have to say the police were at the right place at the right time. The shooter were just only feet away from entering Ned Peppers. If he had entered, the death count would be much much higher.
Back to top Go down
MysterionSZAF

Contribution Points : 45709

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 9:40 am

AD 19-95 wrote:

I would like the picture too. Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64208
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 12:49 pm

Download link for the powerpoint.

WARNING: contains death video.

Mods can remove the comment if it violates rules.

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

I'm dead Roll he straight thought he was gonna do this shit No Russian style lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next