Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan's Birthday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123975
Forum Reputation : 40

Dylan's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's Birthday   Dylan's Birthday Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 7:41 am

On this day, Dylan Bennet Klebold was born to Sue and Tom Klebold. In his teenage years, he committed mass murder with Eric Harris, Killing 13 others before brutally taking their own lives.

Contribution Points : 49043
Forum Reputation : 55

Dylan's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Birthday   Dylan's Birthday Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 10:44 am

I intended to post this but you beat me to it. It's also the anniversary of 9/11 and the birthday of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887

Contribution Points : 75853
Forum Reputation : 175

Dylan's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Birthday   Dylan's Birthday Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 am

Kerea2244 wrote:
On this day, Dylan Bennet Klebold was born to Sue and Tom Klebold. In his teenage years, he committed mass murder with Eric Harris, Killing 13 others before brutally taking their own lives.

I also wonder how Sue and Tom reacted when September 11th happened, and the World Trade Center collapsed on television screens across America. I wonder if that made them revisit Columbine in a new light. Like Columbine, all news stations were covering the terrorist attack, so this event might have sparked unpleasant memories and flashbacks for the Klebolds. I especially can't imagine how Mr. Klebold took the news that his son's birthday fell on one of NYC's darkest days. It fills me anguish.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76761
Forum Reputation : 275

Dylan's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Birthday   Dylan's Birthday Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 6:24 pm

September 11th, 2019 marks the 18th anniversary of the 21st century's most heinous moment to date: the release of the movie Glitter starring Mariah Carey.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49327
Forum Reputation : 378

Dylan's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Birthday   Dylan's Birthday Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
September 11th, 2019 marks the 18th anniversary of the 21st century's most heinous moment to date: the release of the movie Glitter starring Mariah Carey.

I'm dead Roll
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76761
Forum Reputation : 275

Dylan's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Birthday   Dylan's Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Onyx wrote:
Lunkhead McGrath wrote:

I'm dead Roll

Not as dead as movie theaters were that day! SNL made a joke about how upon learning that Osama Bin Laden was probably hiding in some empty place somewhere, authorities immediately stormed theaters showing Glitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dylan's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Birthday   Dylan's Birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan's Birthday
Page 1 of 1