Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which amok killer shocked you the most?

Go down 
+6
Arano
KMFDM
Lunkhead McGrath
Carnifex879
InsaneIntruder
Prednisolone
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Prednisolone

Prednisolone

Contribution Points : 47557
Forum Reputation : 48

Which amok killer shocked you the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 5:25 pm

Mine would be Mohamed Atta. Just imagine the amount of insanity it would take to pull a boxcutter, slit a man’s throat while he gurgles choking foe his last breath, then getting behind the controls of an aircraft and then flying it into a building. Just take a second to digest that. It shocked the fuck out if me as a kid, and even now it still unnerves me. That had to have been one evil motherfucker. Shooting a man is one thing, but to slit a persons throat or stab them is on a whole ‘nother level. Plus staying in the plane when it hits the building, knowing that you’re gonna die, all in the name of some desert god. Which even then they were still mostly sane, which makes it even worse since they weren’t mentally ill either.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Atta, I'm pretty sure, was just the pilot. Keep in mind there were several hijackers, not just him. Also of course you wouldn't understand it when it's "all in the name of some desert god" because you're probably not religious.
Back to top Go down
Prednisolone

Prednisolone

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 8:13 pm

But to be fair, I did read up on him and he said he was mad about the Gulf War and the Oslo Accords. He was Muslim so he hated Jews naturally like most radical ones do, and even to this day, the “Magnificent 19” are celebrated. Apparently there was also some Saudi ties and Mossad knew about it in advance because they were buying knives and probably were in Europe at the time (which is where Mossad usually hangs out). It still terrified me as a kid.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 7:52 am

Prednisolone wrote:
But to be fair, I did read up on him and he said he was mad about the Gulf War and the Oslo Accords. He was Muslim so he hated Jews naturally like most radical ones do, and even to this day, the “Magnificent 19” are celebrated. Apparently there was also some Saudi ties and Mossad knew about it in advance because they were buying knives and probably were in Europe at the time (which is where Mossad usually hangs out). It still terrified me as a kid.
Reminds me of this by ya boy Anjem.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 11:33 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prednisolone

Prednisolone

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 10:12 pm

I personally have my own theories about 9/11. I think a lot of the major arguments against it are stupid and ill-informed (for example, the black smoke meaning the fire is “oxygen starved” LoL), so I sort of take a middle ground in that I think there was a terrorist attack on that day but it was known about in advance by Mossad (which is even admitted by Wikipedia — they even tried warning the Americans before it was too late).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 11:36 pm

I think for me it was Eric and Dylan, cause I remember as an 11 year old hearing about these guys for the first time made me think: "wow, I didn't know this type of thing could happen in a school" because my life at that point was mostly school
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 7:55 pm

G4145 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Prednisolone wrote:
Reminds me of this by ya boy Anjem.
What's better than this pathetic shit is that, in 1982, as the Battle of Hama concluded in Syria, Rifaat al-Assad (brother of President Hafez al-Assad and head of the Defense Companies) had his troops pump diesel into tunnels under the city, suffocating and burning alive the islamists hiding in their rat holes.
Almost as pathetic as the mass murder of 300 people in Hama 1 year before, which if anything could've potentially radicalised people in there anyway, and the fact that the Assad family hasn't changed their ways towards the Syrian people and are backed by Iran, which is known to oppress Sunni Muslims.
Back to top Go down
Prednisolone

Prednisolone

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 11:43 pm

I must add that American involvement in the Middle East didn’t even begin until after 9/11. What caused the attack then? US support for Israel. Because since the late 40s, the Israelis have terrorized and exterminated the Palestinians, such as with the Deir Yassin massacre and the King David Hotel bombing. If you also were to look at maps, Palestine has been gutted by settlements so that Palestine is getting dissolved by the Israeli invaders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 11:57 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 12:17 am

Probably Adam Lanza. I was only 9 years old at the time and I remember being shocked at how someone could do something that horrific at an elementary school.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 1:37 am

G4145 wrote:
Prednisolone wrote:
I must add that American involvement in the Middle East didn’t even begin until after 9/11. What caused the attack then? US support for Israel. Because since the late 40s, the Israelis have terrorized and exterminated the Palestinians, such as with the Deir Yassin massacre and the King David Hotel bombing. If you also were to look at maps, Palestine has been gutted by settlements so that Palestine is getting dissolved by the Israeli invaders.
"American involvement in the Middle East didn’t even begin until after 9/11"

Apart from when they overthrew the President of Syria in 1949.
Or assisted Nasserists in Egypt in 1952.
Or politically intervened in the Suez Crisis in 1952.
Or deployed troops to Lebanon in 1958.
Or funded terrorists throughout the Lebanese Civil War.
Or financed, armed and equipped both sides of the Iran-Iraq war.
Or bombed Libya multiple times during the 1980s.
Or bombed Iraq during 1998.
Or attacked Iraq for defending its interests during 1991.
Or bombed Sudan in 1988.
Or funded anti-Saddam rebels after the Gulf War.
Finally, something we can agree on.
Back to top Go down
Prednisolone

Prednisolone

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 3:26 am

Yeah, but WTC was the catalyst for the toppling of regimes that persist to this day. Since 1945, the United States tried to overthrow over 50 foreign governments.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76586
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 4:55 am

Stephen Paddock seems really senseless. Adam Lanza grosses me out the most, though. But there was a big fat checklist of things wrong with Lanza whereas God knows what was wrong with Paddock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 11:11 pm

Eric Harris, because it was my first interaction with misanthropy.
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 48968
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 11:19 pm

I apologize if I'm being too honest here, but none of them are particularly shocking - just statistics, nothing more.

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7649
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 1:37 am

I remember reading on the Amok Wiki about a "bare hands" case in which like 10 died. I think it was in Asia. I'm pretty sure the victims where kids which makes more sense.

macabremacaco

Contribution Points : 5267
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 2:33 am

Arano wrote:
I remember reading on the Amok Wiki about a "bare hands" case in which like 10 died. I think it was in Asia. I'm pretty sure the victims where kids which makes more sense.

His name was Peter Scully.

Darkness likes this post

CoreyVanVonWeg dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29933
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 2:47 am

macabremacaco wrote:
Arano wrote:

His name was Peter Scully.

ANOMIC, Denethor and macabremacaco like this post

QuestionMark and CoreyVanVonWeg dislike this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7865
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 1:43 am

Nobody because I am immune to any news Cool

Arkan and macabremacaco dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24571
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 8:36 am

Randi Amundsdatter Grønsveen who did a stabbing in 1776 shocked me the most

tellecat and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which amok killer shocked you the most?   Which amok killer shocked you the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which amok killer shocked you the most?
Page 1 of 1