Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You

Go down 
+25
Denethor
CoreyVanVonWeg
Arano
nobodysbusiness22
TheGoodChief
xDarkRazoR
NEXT STEP UP
ZELLAweistDAY33
vril
Arkan
Kaynhyde
DanielBryer
Rosie1756
lognifiiskurk
dyonqqr
Killisaki
Luci
daisylee671
Russianman
AD 19-95
Carnifex879
Primate Murder
ArjyBajy
ricem99
TheGoodGuy
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70691
Forum Reputation : 95

Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Empty
PostSubject: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 7:41 am

I am thinking shooters who killed 5 or less are their anyone who interest you and why? Often it´s the more known shooters with dozens of kills that fain the interest of people but maybe you have come across some low kill count shooters who you found fascinating?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 9:35 am

Micah Xavier Johnson; killed 5, wounded 11.

Justin Bourque; killed 3, wounded 2.

Patrick Purdy; killed 5, wounded 32.

Steven Kazmierczak; killed 5, wounded 21.
Back to top Go down
ricem99

ricem99

Contribution Points : 45714
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 10:03 am

Steve Kazmierczak, Kimveer Gill & Jaylen Fryberg. I'm prolly forgetting some

"do you not think so far ahead?"

"if I'm a painter, I'd be a depressionist"
Back to top Go down
ArjyBajy

ArjyBajy

Contribution Points : 42491
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 1:44 pm

Kimveer Gill used a pistol rounded CX4 carbine and killed only one person but injured 19.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64083
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 2:59 pm

Gabe Parker, Kimveer Gill, and Gavin Long.

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 3:47 pm

Steven Kazmierczak, Kimveer Gill, William Atchison and although not a shooter, Anton Lundin Pettersson.

Last edited by SavageGlocker on Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:13 pm

Alvaro Castillo

Gabe Parker

Jose Reyes

Kimveer Gill

Jesse Osborne

Michael Carneal

Kip Kinkel

William Atchison

Matthew Murray

Last edited by TheOne99 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:46 pm

Quite a few of them to be honest. Some of mine include: William Atchison, Gabe Parker, Karl Pierson, Randy Stair (because of his large online presence, he may have made some cringe-worthy content but I ended up finding his psyche really interesting), Alex Hribal (He may not have killed anyone but I find him very interesting because he's one of the few school attackers in the U.S. that used knives to stab that many people), Anton Lundin Pettersson (one of the very few school killers I know of who used a sword), and more recently, Stephan Balliet (he's the second shooter to livestream a large part of his attack on a major social media platform, and he made his own weapons, which is pretty rare for most shooters). There are many others that interest me but those have fascinated me the most lately.

MilverSoxie and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 45094
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 8:11 pm

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 12:59 am

Alexandre Bissonnette
Faisal Hussain
Jesse Osborne
William Atchison
Karl Pierson
Randy Stair
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52921
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bissonnette killed 6 people, you really think it's "low kill count"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 7:00 pm

Kimveer Gill and Johan Nel.
Back to top Go down
daisylee671

daisylee671

Contribution Points : 33405

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 5:04 am

karl pierson, kip kinkel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 9:24 am

Randy stair
Barry loukatis
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40028
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 11:09 pm

Randy Stair

Nathaniel Berhow

Sebastian Bosse

William Atchison

Asa Coon

Jon Romano are some notable ones I read about- I read about a decent amount of low kill count spree killers/mass killers/attempted mass killers actually. The ones with tons of online history(Stair and Atchison are just really interesting) and the fact Berhow shot up his school on his birthday is interesting. Latina Williams and Heather Smith are also unique as they are female shooters, especially Latina with no motive or anything being found.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Carnifex879 and Killisaki like this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42318
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 2:52 pm

Barry Loukatis
Ronald Gay (his motive is absurd)
Itamar Alon
Martin Peyerl
Ada Tsim Sum-kit, Cao Juiqan, Yasuhide Mizohata and Masayoshi Magome (the fact they are relatively recent shooters in Asian countries where there is a lot of gun control, surely add to my interest in them)
Randy Stair and William Atchison (they have notable internet footprint really, so yeah. idk know what else to say that wasn't said by others)
Marcelo Kenji Yoshino
Damascio Ibarra Torres (didn't kill anyone really, but his motive his interesting to me)

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

QuestionMark, Carnifex879, Primate Murder, dyonqqr and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 5:22 pm

Killisaki wrote:
Barry Loukatis
Ronald Gay (his motive is absurd)
Itamar Alon
Martin Peyerl
Ada Tsim Sum-kit, Cao Juiqan, Yasuhide Mizohata and Masayoshi Magome (the fact they are relatively recent shooters in Asian countries where there is a lot of gun control, surely add to my interest in them)
Randy Stair and William Atchison (they have notable internet footprint really, so yeah. idk know what else to say that wasn't said by others)
Marcelo Kenji Yoshino
Damascio Ibarra Torres (didn't kill anyone really, but his motive his interesting to me)
I would really like to know what Marcelo Yoshino, Ahmed Ibragimov and William Unek looked like. The motives are: Yoshino for his creepy stalking behaviour; Ibragimov for his obscure rampage, and Unek for his even more obscures, not one, but two rampages. I remember seeing a newspaper report about Unek that said that the police officers working in the manhunt had a photo of him which they used to remember his face.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40209
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 10:03 am

William Atchinson (massive online trail)
Kip Kinkel, Michael Carneal, Andrew Wurst (oddly young schizophrenic shooters - 15, 14, and 14 - before the school shooting narrative was very well known)
Nathaniel Berhow (first shooting I was actively paying attention to as it went down)
Alvaro Castillo (interesting motive - "I’m not doing it for revenge. I love that school. I’m doing it to save them.”)
I might update this with more, because I know I'm forgetting some. I know there was one who texted all his friends to go to one lunch table before shooting them so they could go with him to the "other side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 9:25 pm

Randy stair, Junior, Andy Williams and Federico guevara
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 6:02 pm

Bastian Bosse
Jaylen Fryberg
Randy Stair
Kimveer Gill
Alec McKinney
Not active shooters but Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky (Sorry if I butchered the spelling)

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40209

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 9:49 am

Anton Niclas Lundin Pettersson has been quite interesting to me, I wish that documentary on him would get fully translated.
I haven't looked a ton into Joel Otto Aukusti Marin and Michael Andrew Clark, but only because there is so little information. I've read basically all there is to them.
Anthony Quinn Warner (intentionally not a mass killer, but an interesting bomber) and Trey Sesler (interesting story, behavior, and massive online footprint.)
Does Carter Boyles (bob8466) count? I am as interested in school suicides as I am in school shootings.

I recently discovered the 2005 Hikari Senior High School bombing, when a student in Hikari Yamaguchi, Japan, wounded 58 with a homemade explosive. Unfortunately, information is quite minimal: not even a name was releases, but it was apparently due to teasing and shyness.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 12:14 pm

Alvaro castillo
William atchison
Kip kinkel
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15746
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 4:49 pm

Raoul Moat because it dominated British news in 2010. Killed 1 injured 2.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29553
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 4:53 pm

William Atchison, Robert Sartin and Randy Stair. I have a moderate interest in Kip Kinkel. Kimveer Gill also interests me slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22574
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 12:47 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
I am thinking shooters who killed 5 or less are their anyone who interest you and why? Often it´s the more known shooters with dozens of kills that fain the interest of people but maybe you have come across some low kill count shooters who you found fascinating?

Seth Ator, killed 7 and injured 21.
Micah Johnson, killed 5 and injured 11.
Not shooters per say, but Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the Boston bombers, killed 4 and injured 260+.
Chris “Can’t Corner the Dorner” Dorner.
Raoul Moat.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24321
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 8:03 pm

Kimveer Gill for sure. He had the best outfit for a shooting

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22179
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 10:39 pm

shithole318 wrote:
Kimveer Gill for sure. He had the best outfit for a shooting

Wym? He just wore the generic all black outfit with a trench coat covering it, but I suppose his mohawk is sorta cool.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

Contribution Points : 21319

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 2:53 am

I don't think 5 is a low score, the general definition of mass murder is between 3-4 kills (usually 4, although i'm based on the minimum of 3), So I don't agree with a lot of what was mentioned as even a score of 5 is not common for the average mass shooter (random shooters, not targetted shooting), That said, here's a list of assassins I'm interested in with 4 or less kills.

Shooters:

Federico Elizondo (Mexico)

Jose Angel Ramos (México)

Luis Aguila (México)

Bermanu Afework (México)

Matthew Beck (United States - this was a targetted shooting But it also falls with the definition of a Mass Shooting)

Masayoshi Magome (Japan)

Jonathan Sapirman (United States)

Hannya (Brazil)

Gabriel Castiglioni (Brazil)

Marcelo Yoshino (Brazil - this case It reminds me of Richard Farley, the difference is that Yoshino achieved his goal and ended everything with a suicide shot, that is, it makes it more interesting in all area)

Carlos Landívar (Argentina)

Michelle Cannarozzo (Italy)

Basileios Tsalapatakis (Greece)

Michael Slobodian (Canada)

Erik Ayala (United States)

Kimveer gill (Canada)

Israel Cespedes (Chile)

Nathaniel Berhow (United States)

Daniil Monakhov (Russia)

Daniel Tavares (Dominican Republic)

Edimar Freitas (Brazil)

Roberio Oliveira (Brazil)

Nikolai G (Germany)

Jacob Tyler Roberts (United States)

Dion Terres (United States)

Justin Cudar (United States)

Joseph Shingle ( United States)

Juan jose cruza (Argentina)

Non-Shooters:

Thomazia Montoro stabber (Brazil - Unnamed)

Victor Hugo Maldonado (México)

Jose Luis Ávila (México)

Henrique Lira Trad (Brazil)

Max Porta (Spain)

Kim Gelder (Belgium)

Fang (China - Female mass stabber)

Felix (Cuba)

Cruz Martinez Flores (México)

Kuang Xi (China)

Wang Yonglai (China)

Edward Mwanje (Uganda)

Daniel Vecino (Argentina)

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 2:56 am

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
I don't think 5 is a low score, the general definition of mass murder is between 3-4 kills (usually 4, although i'm based on the minimum of 3), So I don't agree with a lot of what was mentioned as even a score of 5 is not common for the average mass shooter (random shooters, not targetted shooting), That said, here's a list of assassins I'm interested in with 4 or less kills.

Shooters:

Luis Aguila (México)

Bermanu Afework (México)

Matthew Beck (United States - this was a targetted shooting But it also falls with the definition of a Mass Shooting)

Masayoshi Magome (Japan)

Hannya (Brazil)

Marcelo Yoshino (Brazil - this case It reminds me of Richard Farley, the difference is that Yoshino achieved his goal and ended everything with a suicide shot, that is, it makes it more interesting in all area)

Kimveer gill (Canada)

Israel Cespedes (Chile)

Daniil Monakhov (Russia)

Edimar Freitas (Brazil)

Nikolai G (Germany)

Non-Shooters:

Jose Luis Ávila (México)

Max Porta (Spain)

Kim Gelder (Belgium)

Felix (Cuba)

Kuang Xi (China)

Wang Yonglai (China)

Edward Mwanje (Uganda)

Monakhov could of done better. He could of done like Ilnaz Galyaviev. but from what I remember he had a semi auto shotgun and a double bareeled shotgun.

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 3:26 am

I forgot his name, but some old guy killed one person in a church because he was inspired by Dylann Roof.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 1:15 pm

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Shooters:

Luis Aguila (México)

Bermanu Afework (México)

Masayoshi Magome (Japan)

Hannya (Brazil)

Kimveer gill (Canada)

Israel Cespedes (Chile)

Daniil Monakhov (Russia)

Edimar Freitas (Brazil)

Nikolai G (Germany)

Non-Shooters:

Jose Luis Ávila (México)

Max Porta (Spain)

Kim Gelder (Belgium)

Felix (Cuba)

Kuang Xi (China)

Wang Yonglai (China)

Edward Mwanje (Uganda)

Please stop trying to be like Adam Lanza, you’re a 3rd worlder who threatened a school shooting on Reddit

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR and tripmywire like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:00 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Shooters:

Luis Aguila (México)

Bermanu Afework (México)

Masayoshi Magome (Japan)

Hannya (Brazil)

Kimveer gill (Canada)

Israel Cespedes (Chile)

Daniil Monakhov (Russia)

Edimar Freitas (Brazil)

Nikolai G (Germany)

Non-Shooters:

Jose Luis Ávila (México)

Max Porta (Spain)

Kim Gelder (Belgium)

Felix (Cuba)

Kuang Xi (China)

Wang Yonglai (China)

Edward Mwanje (Uganda)

Please stop trying to be like Adam Lanza, you’re a 3rd worlder who threatened a school shooting on Reddit

Ok fool, I don't care what you say, can you keep masturbating thinking On your right wing extremist mass shooters and leave the forum alone?, thanks
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Ok fool, I don't care what you say, can you keep masturbating thinking On your right wing extremist mass shooters and leave the forum alone?, thanks

''REIGHT WING EKSTREMISTS!!!!''

You trannies have a very strange tendency to call all the people who disagree with you a ''far-right extremists'' or ''Nazis''. Just accept the fact that you lost the argument and the 99% people are annoyed by your behavior (spamming, SJWing, attention whoring, generally shitposting about random guys armed with axes who killed their families in 19th century Indonesia or other Kenya). Sorry girl, but there's no place here to promote pedophilia or telling people crap like ''killing someone in the name of Applejack is less absurd than killing someone in the name of far-right ideas''. So, please, stop. Just stop, man. I swear I'll be quiet when you stop your BLM rants against white hetero males.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:44 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

You trannies have a very strange tendency to call all the people who disagree with you a ''far-right extremists'' or ''Nazis''. Just accept the fact that you lost the argument and the 99% people are annoyed by your behavior (spamming, SJWing, attention whoring, generally shitposting about random guys armed with axes who killed their families in 19th century Indonesia or other Kenya). Sorry girl, but there's no place here to promote pedophilia or telling people crap like ''killing someone in the name of Applejack is less absurd than killing someone in the name of far-right ideas''. So, please, stop. Just stop, man. I swear I'll be quiet when you stop your BLM rants against white hetero males.
Zella is the type of bitch that thinks that Marek Nowak is a white supremacist, just because he is Polish despite him being more left wing

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 5:07 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Hahaha, I can understand people being upset by the spam I did on my old account but on this account I have literally done nothing wrong, I have said several times because any right wing shooting is stupid so I will not discuss that, I just post unknown cases from time to time that interest me, I don't understand why so much hate against me, it's funny Because users like Dyonqqr or Carnifex They did the same thing but for some reason They were considered gods for their great knowledge taken from Wikipedia and amok wikihahaha

It makes me laugh how you constantly say that I'm looking for attention when you keep insulting me in answers that I give randomly even when I don't mention you And in fact, I am sure that I have not mentioned anyone in this account precisely because the harassment is already annoying me
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 5:16 pm

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Hahaha, I can understand people being upset by the spam I did on my old account but on this account I have literally done nothing wrong, I have said several times because any right wing shooting is stupid so I will not discuss that, I just post unknown cases from time to time that interest me, I don't understand why so much hate against me, it's funny Because users like Dyonqqr or Carnifex They did the same thing but for some reason They were considered gods for their great knowledge taken from Wikipedia and amok wikihahaha

It makes me laugh how you constantly say that I'm looking for attention when you keep insulting me in answers that I give randomly even when I don't mention you And in fact, I am sure that I have not mentioned anyone in this account precisely because the harassment is already annoying me

1. What the fuck are you talking about?
2. Agreed, you did nothing wrong, just like a very well-known Austrian painter
3. You insulted ANOMIC for no reason just a few minutes ago
4. Right-wing shootings aren't stupid, they're funnier than anything you've ever liked in your life
5. ''I'm not looking for attention, I was just condradicting myself like Lanza, trolling people and spamming shit about pedos and blacks''

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 5:28 pm

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Zella just shut the hell up. Just let the hetero males here live their god damn life. Remember Maxim, if you keep being a pedophile he will come back from the dead and hunt you down at the park where you will get your anorexic anemic ass beat the hell up.

NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 5:31 pm

shithole318 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Zella just shut the hell up. Just let the hetero males here live their god damn life. Remember Maxim, if you keep being a pedophile he will come back from the dead and hunt you down at the park where you will get your anorexic anemic ass beat the hell up.

what or who is maxim?
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 5:33 pm

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

what or who is maxim?

ED-worthy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 7:11 pm

Juraj krajcik, stephan balliet, william atchison
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 12:43 am

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

what or who is maxim?
ты долбoеб )

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14224
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 12:57 am

Kipland Kinkel

Killed his parents
Killed 2 students at Thurston High School in 1998

He was 15 years old and is currently still in prison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 6:18 am

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

what or who is maxim?
Imagine knowning Mr. Bing Ching Chang Chong Chilling that injured 3 people in the 1800s but not Maxim.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 3:40 pm

Alright fellow TCC members of this good columbine forum. Today we will see the fight of the century with the help of some AI, and shitty internet connections. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will fight her alt account also known as @Parkkyeng

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 10831
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 3:52 pm

Carter Boyles although he doesn't really count. Kimveer Gill and William Atchison interest me also.

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 4:45 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

what or who is maxim?
Imagine knowning  Mr. Bing Ching Chang Chong Chilling that injured 3 people in the 1800s but not Maxim.

And look how angry he gets when you don’t know about an Asian who injured 6 with a spoon in the 1860’s

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 9:16 am

Elliot Rodger is pretty interesting
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 9:17 am

Kimveer Gill is worth researching
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 9:24 am

Andrew Blaze is fascinating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 9:37 am

TheGoodChief wrote:
Andrew Blaze is fascinating
Honestly what is Randy except being a narcissistic and schizophrenic tranny manchild?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next