Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skinny Mass Shooters

Go down 
+2
ArjyBajy
TheGoodGuy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70716
Forum Reputation : 95

Skinny Mass Shooters Empty
PostSubject: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 1:23 pm

Adam Lanza 6" tall 112lbs
Dylan Klebold 6´3" tall 143lbs

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ArjyBajy

ArjyBajy

Contribution Points : 42516
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 1:43 pm

Elliot Rodger, although he was not anorexic he was fairly skinny. He was 5'9 and 135lbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 3:48 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:

143 pounds isnt that skinny in my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 3:48 pm

ArjyBajy wrote:
135lbs.
Like I said, not that skinny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 3:49 pm

Ya'll think Adam Lanza was skinny
TAKE A LOOK AT WILLIAM ATCHISON!: 107 Pounds!
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 4:02 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:

143 pounds isnt that skinny in my opinion
It´s skinny for a person who is 6´3" which is very evident of the pics and videos of Dylan.

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85039
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 1:08 pm

Randy Stair was 6-2 and he claimed to be 127 pounds at the time of his death.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85039
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 1:09 pm

Dylan Roof 5 foot 9 120 pounds at the time of the shooting. He may have gained weight.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 8:09 pm

James411 wrote:
Dylan Roof 5 foot 9 120 pounds at the time of the shooting. He may have gained weight.
Randy Stair seems about right but Dylann Roof he looks way taller than 5´9" and he also looks to weight a lot more.

Back to top Go down
Tiānjūn

Tiānjūn

Contribution Points : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 3:50 pm

Don’t know why this thread is so readily unused since 2019 when there are so many small-body(-)typed shooters. I’m not giving actual weights and heights, but you can tell just by looking at some that they’re “skinny.” That word also has a lenient definition. Not to mention that it’s often a psychological contributer in the insecurity or moral detachment of murderers. Here are a few off the top of my head: Alec McKinney undoubtedly had a low BMI. Eric Harris was an angry, concave-chested loser. Guilherme Taucci Monteiro was 100% thin but not unhealthily so. Brandon Scott Hole had a small body type, though many don’t seem to notice it about him; he looks a bit runtish in his childhood photos, and his head is slightly disproportionate to a small, thin body. Nikolas Cruz was small, self-conscious, and a certified Nazi manlet Incel edgelord, that was mad at a minority boy for being more masculine than him (also funny and mentionable that he was Jewish and a neo-Nazi and the guy he was mad at wasn’t even African I don’t think). Cho also was underweight, and a younger sibling, but I personally don’t think in any substantial way for his heritage, just the state he was in and in comparison to most of the people he killed. Breivik was also insecure about being small, and relative to many of his victims and Norwegians in general was fairly skinny, if lean and fit nonetheless. Both Mason Sisk and Salvador Ramos also went from a bit overweight to anorexic in their later teens (by relevance). I could go on, but I don’t really feel like it because there are so many. Others’ opinions would be appreciated. I find skinny shooters cool and interesting more than others, a lot of the time, though I myself could be considered average weight or underweight I think.
Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 5124

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 3:57 pm

Tiānjūn wrote:
Don’t know why this thread is so readily unused since 2019 when there are so many small-body(-)typed shooters. I’m not giving actual weights and heights, but you can tell just by looking at some that they’re “skinny.” That word also has a lenient definition. Not to mention that it’s often a psychological contributer in the insecurity or moral detachment of murderers. Here are a few off the top of my head: Alec McKinney undoubtedly had a low BMI. Eric Harris was an angry, concave-chested loser. Guilherme Taucci Monteiro was 100% thin but not unhealthily so. Brandon Scott Hole had a small body type, though many don’t seem to notice it about him; he looks a bit runtish in his childhood photos, and his head is slightly disproportionate to a small, thin body. Nikolas Cruz was small, self-conscious, and a certified Nazi manlet Incel edgelord, that was mad at a minority boy for being more masculine than him (also funny and mentionable that he was Jewish and a neo-Nazi and the guy he was mad at wasn’t even African I don’t think). Cho also was underweight, and a younger sibling, but I personally don’t think in any substantial way for his heritage, just the state he was in and in comparison to most of the people he killed. Breivik was also insecure about being small, and relative to many of his victims and Norwegians in general was fairly skinny, if lean and fit nonetheless. Both Mason Sisk and Salvador Ramos also went from a bit overweight to anorexic in their later teens (by relevance). I could go on, but I don’t really feel like it because there are so many. Others’ opinions would be appreciated. I find skinny shooters cool and interesting more than others, a lot of the time, though I myself could be considered average weight or underweight I think.

Breivik was ripped. OP got arrested for planning a shooting at some point.

Last edited by name on Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 5124

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 3:58 pm

Elliot rodger. He has the classic shooter frame
Vladislav Roslyakov is one of the most malnourished shooters.
Back to top Go down
cannibal

cannibal

Contribution Points : 3045

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 2:29 pm

name wrote:
Elliot rodger. He has the classic shooter frame
Vladislav Roslyakov is one of the most malnourished shooters.
Vladislavs autopsy photos, paired with the one photo after he shot himself in the library with his torso partially revealed really showcases how skinny he was. If I do remember correctly, he did work out frequently as a hobby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Mass Shooters   Skinny Mass Shooters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skinny Mass Shooters
Page 1 of 1