Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Killing Recreations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64108
Forum Reputation : 446

Mass Killing Recreations Empty
PostSubject: Mass Killing Recreations   Mass Killing Recreations Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 11:21 am

Post an article, map, or video that is supposed to be a retelling of the entire attack:

Columbine:

Sandy Hook:

Parkland:

Too unmotivated to post more.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killing Recreations   Mass Killing Recreations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killing Recreations   Mass Killing Recreations Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 7:10 pm

Burn wrote:
I don't think they liked you posting that
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68272
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killing Recreations   Mass Killing Recreations Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 7:54 pm

Not the greatest but there are some videos from News Direct animating parts of shootings:

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killing Recreations   Mass Killing Recreations Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 12:38 am

Burn wrote:

If kittycat is watching, I'll ask her one thing. "Did you receive my Bissonnette question or did I got blocked?"

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killing Recreations   Mass Killing Recreations Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 3:39 pm

If kittycat is watching again, please check my Tumblr account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] since I can't seem to send asks to you.

kittycat

Contribution Points : 101367
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killing Recreations   Mass Killing Recreations Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 4:49 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
If kittycat is watching again, please check my Tumblr account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] since I can't seem to send asks to you.

done, done and nearly done, just need to nip for a wee before posting last bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killing Recreations   Mass Killing Recreations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Killing Recreations
Page 1 of 1