Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Olympia WA Columbine inspired "follower" thwarted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Olympia WA Columbine inspired "follower" thwarted Empty
PostSubject: Olympia WA Columbine inspired "follower" thwarted   Olympia WA Columbine inspired "follower" thwarted Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Not sure if this was posted somewhere already.. Here's a Middle Schooler with his attempt.
Amazing how even a 14 year old acquires these types of weapons. Ahh, America.

By  CBS/AP December 18, 2013
Teen arrested for allegedly threatening mass shooting at his school

OLYMPIA, Wash. -- A 14-year-old Tumwater boy who had done Internet research on school shootings and expressed a "fascination with Columbine" was arrested after a friend reported the teen had threatened to carry out a mass shooting at his school, a prosecutor told CBS Seattle affiliate KIRO-TV Tuesday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102362
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Olympia WA Columbine inspired "follower" thwarted   Olympia WA Columbine inspired "follower" thwarted Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:37 pm

I hadn't come across this before, thanks for posting.
Even if he wasn't serious about the threat as the article says he claimed, it's good to see that other students are actually reporting such threats now. I wonder where the two guns in his bedroom came from.

There's been a couple of stories posted lately in this section of the forum about foiled potential school attacks. It'll be interesting to see in all of these cases what happens to the suspects.
Back to top Go down
TheFragile

Contribution Points : 97034
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Olympia WA Columbine inspired "follower" thwarted   Olympia WA Columbine inspired "follower" thwarted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:33 am

queenfarooq wrote:
I hadn't come across this before, thanks for posting.
Even if he wasn't serious about the threat as the article says he claimed, it's good to see that other students are actually reporting such threats now. I wonder where the two guns in his bedroom came from.

There's been a couple of stories posted lately in this section of the forum about foiled potential school attacks. It'll be interesting to see in all of these cases what happens to the suspects.

Or where did he get the money to buy those guns?

PostSubject: Re: Olympia WA Columbine inspired "follower" thwarted   Olympia WA Columbine inspired "follower" thwarted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympia WA Columbine inspired "follower" thwarted
Page 1 of 1