Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 3 forum shooters

Go down 
+8
CSIAgent
DanielBryer
Rosie1756
Degenenerateloser69
QuestionMark
Russianman
Spanky
Onyx
12 posters
AuthorMessage

The 3 forum shooters Empty
PostSubject: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2019 10:18 pm

I have read that William Atchison, Randy Stair and Adam Lanza were all member here, surley they must have been the weiredest memebers here and waved so many red flags?
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49252
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 12:04 am

Colorado wrote:
I have read that William Atchison, Randy Stair and Adam Lanza were all member here, surley they must have been the weiredest memebers here and waved so many red flags?

Actually, I think they were not radically worse than any of us who are kind of "normal" Laughing
For most people who are not interested in this kind of things, this whole forum is probably one big red flag.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Spanky

Spanky

Contribution Points : 41444
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 1:53 am

Quote :
Actually, I think they were not radically worse than any of us who are kind of "normal" Laughing
For most people who are not interested in this kind of things, this whole forum is probably one big red flag.

Idk I think identifying with female characters from Danny Phantom and wanting to be reincarnated as them is pretty unique.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49252
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 11:56 pm

Spanky wrote:
Quote :

Idk I think identifying with female characters from Danny Phantom and wanting to be reincarnated as them is pretty unique.

Haha all right! You got me there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 53171
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 8:23 pm

All this forum "red flag" for "normal" people.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 9:46 pm

Did anyone predict that theese 3 members would become shooters? Have anyone else ever been SUSPECTED of being a possible future shooter/attacker or aroused suspeciouns?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 12:00 am

Colorado wrote:
Did anyone predict that theese 3 members would become shooters? Have anyone else ever been SUSPECTED of being a possible future shooter/attacker or aroused suspeciouns?

My on forum interactions with Randy, which admittedly were few, never lead me to believe he would try something like he did. I didn't talk to him privately ever. But his public posts never seemed to indicate that he was going to shoot up his workplace. The whole Danny Phantom thing... wacky sure. Just made me think he was very weird and maybe struggling with some things, but not that he was going to be a shooter.

I don't think I ever interacted with William at all. I wasn't on the forum with Adam Lanza. But I would say the same thing for both of them, especially Lanza. Really weird and struggling with some things, but going far enough to commit a shooting isn't something I would guess from just their posts alone. Maybe I am just naive.

I will say that I did NOT know about William's posts on other forums and ED. Those would be red flags for me. But, I am only speaking about the things posted on this forum. Not elsewhere because I am not on those other forums.

Edit:

I think there have been other users who have banned from the forum that personally raised more red flags for me just based on their posts alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 9:34 pm

hvernon wrote:
Colorado wrote:

I think there have been other users who have banned from the forum that personally raised more red flags for me just based on their posts alone.

Who were they ?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 4:53 am

hvernon wrote:

This. There was that Emanation of Darkness guy who seemed like he was out of his fucking mind.

NEXT STEP UP and Rosie1756 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 8:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess all the people banned for 'rule violations' were waving red flags?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 3:48 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Degenenerateloser69

Degenenerateloser69

Contribution Points : 43143
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 10:45 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
hvernon wrote:

This. There was that Emanation of Darkness guy who seemed like he was out of his fucking mind.

I’m curious, what does one have to do for you to deem them “out of their fucking mind.”
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 3:17 am

Degenenerateloser69 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
hvernon wrote:

I’m curious, what does one have to do for you to deem them “out of their fucking mind.”

I'm curious, are you Emanation's sockpuppet or something? Cause it seems to me this post is remarkably defensive of someone who was banned here a while ago, and let's see, you have only five posts, including this one, and on top of that you only joined three months ago.

But maybe I'm jumping to conclusions here and this has just been a very bizarre way for you to ask what exactly was so strange about Emanation (to the point of getting him banned). If that is the case then I'll just leave a link to his message history. A cursory look should make it obvious how demented he was.

Degenenerateloser69

Degenenerateloser69

Contribution Points : 43143

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 4:13 am

QuestionMark wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
hvernon wrote:

I'm curious, are you Emanation's sockpuppet or something? Cause it seems to me this post is remarkably defensive of someone who was banned here a while ago, and let's see, you have only five posts, including this one, and on top of that you only joined three months ago.

But maybe I'm jumping to conclusions here and this has just been a very bizarre way for you to ask what exactly was so strange about Emanation (to the point of getting him banned). If that is the case then I'll just leave a link to his message history. A cursory look should make it obvious how demented he was.
His first comment summed him up pretty well. And to be fair, I am kinda new here so I had no idea who this guy was.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 4:43 am

QuestionMark wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
hvernon wrote:

His first comment summed him up pretty well. And to be fair, I am kinda new here so I had no idea who this guy was.

Ah, in that case please forgive me for my suspicions. It was somewhat uncalled for on my part.

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 8:37 am

EoD is very funny, any other weird banned members ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 3:32 am

G4145 wrote:
Colorado wrote:

I guess all the people banned for 'rule violations' were waving red flags?
Not all of them.

Yeah, not all of them. I never once said everyone banned from the forum raised red flags. I stated some people did. As QuestionMark has already stated EoD was one of those people. There was an account nukethemnoobs that posted generally vile things such as blatant racism that concerned me too. There's not really enough grounds to do anything just because of posts like that though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 2:32 am

None of them set off any red flags for me. That's what makes their actions stranger.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 10:44 pm

I have been reading through Hayden Jagst's posts and he never said anything that could be seen as a red flag.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29803
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 10:47 pm

FIBAgent (William Atchison) was the only one on here who actually seemed normal. Perhaps maybe even more normal than the average user. EGSAndrew (Randy Stair) and Smiggles (Adam Lanza) were always a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 7:36 pm

Have any forum members been arrested for planning attacks?
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27108
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 10:10 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] got caught planning to shoot up his school with a crossbow

Rosie1756 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
offtopicr

Contribution Points : 35746

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 10:29 pm

-

Last edited by offtopicr on Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27108
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 10:31 pm

offtopicr wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] got caught planning to shoot up his school with a crossbow
Proofs? I never heard about this.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36425
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 11:56 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was arrested for planning multiple school attacks in Denmark

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Rosie1756 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40852
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 3:47 am

But what paranoia. just relax and watch the show.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17550

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 12:26 am

That's the thing with a lot of people on the internet even on this forum everyone seems fine and level headed but in reality there a lot of nut jobs planning to commit the next columbine.

Rosie1756

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 8:39 am

Engel wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was arrested for planning multiple school attacks in Denmark

If he commited the attack he would be called TheBadGuy..... ding ding ding

Last edited by Rosie1756 on Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pekka)

Arano likes this post

Ben and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3 forum shooters   The 3 forum shooters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 3 forum shooters
Page 1 of 1