Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hiper Bompreço self-immolator - a strange unsolved crime

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Hiper Bompreço self-immolator - a strange unsolved crime Empty
PostSubject: The Hiper Bompreço self-immolator - a strange unsolved crime   The Hiper Bompreço self-immolator - a strange unsolved crime Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 3:29 pm

This self-immolation got recently into the Internet, but it happened months before it appeared on the Internet. I find this incident strangely interesting because they never caught the boy who did this.

information (from ObscurUrban Legends Wiki and Reddit):

"The Hiper Bompreço self-immolator was an entity seen by several witnesses on August 20, 2019. A redditor named "PedroFindAGrave" posted a message into the Unresolvedmysteries subreddit, saying if there were virtual witnesses of the incident.

I remember being told by a friend of mine here in Brazil, that, on the day of the Rio-Niterói bridge bus kidnapping, a incident of darker nature happened in Olinda, but I can't find no news on this incident.
What happened was that, according to him, a teenager, aged around 15-19, put a newspaper around his groin (he was wearing shorts), set it on fire, and then ran into the Hiper Bompreço mall while on fire, and defecating (his shorts were lowered by the time he entered the mall) all the place as he "appeared to have diarrhea". He then escaped without a guard capturing him, or even attempting to run after him. There were several witnesses.
I attempted to search this incident in Google Search, and, believe me, I couldn't find a single snippet about it! Even a mention I could find. All the results I got was like this news: Tiroteio em supermercado de Olinda deixa idosa ferida and that Incêndio no Hiper Bompreço é controlado but nothing related to the man-on-fire-incident.
Photo of the Hiper Bompreço mall
Please, if someone in Olinda witnessed this incident, please comment because I'm worried for this boy."

Fortean times Forum message

Given that it happened on the same day as the Rio-Niterói kidnapping, this may be the motive it did not caught the news attention on the day. What's your opinion?
Back to top Go down

The Hiper Bompreço self-immolator - a strange unsolved crime
Page 1 of 1